Jump to content


The Black Market is Now Open


  • Please log in to reply
4550 replies to this topic

Steffin #4121 Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:28 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27296 battles
  • 424
  • [WOOF] WOOF
  • Member since:
    09-06-2011

View PostKanonenVogel19, on 29 May 2019 - 07:17 PM, said:

 

Difference is that the valhalla skin can be turned off, because it uses the same model as the default BDR. Just like the KV-2. In the case of the anime tanks, they require different models, which means that they can't be turned off. This has already been explained multiple times, but it seems you anime players refuse to grasp that.

It can only be turned off by the player who owns the tank, not by the players facing him.  So why is he allowed to have his skin, and we can't have our cool looking tank?



KanonenVogel19 #4122 Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 390 battles
  • 536
  • Member since:
    04-05-2019

View PostCheezix, on 29 May 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

But I did something dumb and accidently bought a skin i already owned and it was possible. So gold gone

 

Try to contact support and they might refund the gold :)

 

View PostSteffin, on 29 May 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

It can only be turned off by the player who owns the tank, not by the players facing him.  So why is he allowed to have his skin, and we can't have our cool looking tank?

 

You're wrong. If I check the "show only historical elements" option in my client, I don't see neither the BDR or KV-2 skin.



VarzA #4123 Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:33 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25914 battles
  • 1,913
  • [USAGI] USAGI
  • Member since:
    06-17-2011

View PostsgtPompom, on 29 May 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

 

I hope if the Black Market event is reconducted at some point we'll be able to buy the BDR G1B's valhalla skin though :B

 

Since it's not anime it should be ok :trollface:

 

As much as i hate how broken the KV-2 is, i would definitely buy the KV-2 ® for bonds/creds.

The_Wallet_Warrior #4124 Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:35 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10416 battles
  • 417
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostSteffin, on 29 May 2019 - 06:28 PM, said:

It can only be turned off by the player who owns the tank, not by the players facing him.  So why is he allowed to have his skin, and we can't have our cool looking tank?

 



WoT_RU_Doing #4125 Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:40 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 57286 battles
  • 3,261
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View PostSteffin, on 29 May 2019 - 06:28 PM, said:

It can only be turned off by the player who owns the tank, not by the players facing him.  So why is he allowed to have his skin, and we can't have our cool looking tank?

 

I'd suggest you read up on how the graphics work, as you clearly don't understand the settings and options. What is certain though is that whatever options a player selects, they'd still be stuck with seeing a ridiculous looking tank that doesn't give any pretence of fitting in with the rest of the tanks in the game.

Honestly, if you really want something so grotesque, why not just make a mod so you can change the appearance of your own tank in your own client.



G_K #4126 Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:43 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32951 battles
  • 152
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    02-10-2011

View PostWoT_RU_Doing, on 29 May 2019 - 07:40 PM, said:

 

I'd suggest you read up on how the graphics work, as you clearly don't understand the settings and options. What is certain though is that whatever options a player selects, they'd still be stuck with seeing a ridiculous looking tank that doesn't give any pretence of fitting in with the rest of the tanks in the game.

Honestly, if you really want something so grotesque, why not just make a mod so you can change the appearance of your own tank in your own client.

because the rest of us wouldnt get the 'benefit' 



InginerChimist #4127 Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22466 battles
  • 33
  • [GO-HA] GO-HA
  • Member since:
    04-08-2014

INCREDIBLE EVENT!!!!!

got bulldog! WOW PRICE! i will use FOR SURE it in frontline IMBA GOLD!

got centurion ax i dont need it but is tier 8 premium quite decent.

got t34b dont need it but is quite ok, also black looks perfect for me!

 

overall, greed wg, i would like to buy camos too, but WAY TOO EXPENSIVE,

tier 5 i dont play, maybe if they were for credits, but still to expensive, for what they give.

also expected new things like, ammo! new tanks! good tanks, not crap! maybe a tank from tech tree, if u want ideas, hire me and i will offer u better ones then tier 3 crap!


 

10 for tanks that i bought.

5 for other tanks.

10 for the idea.

also 10 for making 100000E in 3 minutes.

so lets say was a 9 event.

 

is6b sucks foch also


Edited by InginerChimist, 29 May 2019 - 07:55 PM.


sgtPompom #4128 Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:57 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22588 battles
  • 388
  • [CPC] CPC
  • Member since:
    03-20-2012

View PostKanonenVogel19, on 29 May 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

 

No, you're the one being funny. Just because we have an issue, doesn't mean we can make it even worse, it means we fix the issue and move along. If someone has rabies, does that mean that you let another group of animals bite them a little bit more, because "they're sick anyway"? Or do you try to heal the person?

 

And you're still avoiding my question: Why can't you just enjoy your anime for yourself and stop pushing it onto the people that don't want it?

 

"No you're the one being funny", "no you're the one who should send a complain postcard" ... how old are you? I had better counter-attack arguments when I was in elementary-school :teethhappy:

 

Here is the answer to your question : I enjoy anime, I enjoy wot, with or without anime so I can't really care less about this subject.

But your fight against anime tanks bringing apocalypse ingame triggered me, I can't resist to the urge to troll such a good specimen :trollface:


Edited by sgtPompom, 29 May 2019 - 08:00 PM.


KanonenVogel19 #4129 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:00 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 390 battles
  • 536
  • Member since:
    04-05-2019

View PostThe_Wallet_Warrior, on 29 May 2019 - 07:35 PM, said:

 

 

I think that I'm starting to see the problem here. You're a little provoker, aren't you? Because it seems you simply can't enjoy your anime for yourself, you have that strong need to push things into peoples faces that you know they don't like. You're doing it right now on the forum aswell. You know you're discussing this with people that don't like anime, and guess what? You start making post after post with anime gifs. Same ingame. You could enjoy your anime somewhere else, you even could get a mod for it, but forcing it onto people that don't want it is much more enjoyable for you, right? YOU are the reason why people start hating on anime. I'm starting to think that your enjoyment is not so much anime itself as pushing things into peoples faces that they don't like.



sgtPompom #4130 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:02 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22588 battles
  • 388
  • [CPC] CPC
  • Member since:
    03-20-2012

View PostKanonenVogel19, on 29 May 2019 - 08:00 PM, said:

 

I think that I'm starting to see the problem here. You're a little provoker, aren't you? Because it seems you simply can't enjoy your anime for yourself, you have that strong need to push things into peoples faces that you know they don't like. You're doing it right now on the forum aswell. You know you're discussing this with people that don't like anime, and guess what? You start making post after post with anime gifs. Same ingame. You could enjoy your anime somewhere else, you even could get a mod for it, but forcing it onto people that don't want it is much more enjoyable for you, right? YOU are the reason why people start hating on anime. I'm starting to think that your enjoyment is not so much anime itself as pushing things into peoples faces that they don't like.

 

And what about keeping your war against anime tanks exclusively for your personnal enjoyment too?:teethhappy:

Edited by sgtPompom, 29 May 2019 - 08:03 PM.


KanonenVogel19 #4131 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:07 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 390 battles
  • 536
  • Member since:
    04-05-2019

View PostsgtPompom, on 29 May 2019 - 07:57 PM, said:

"No you're the one being funny", "no you're the one who should send a complain postcard"

 

Why should I not ask the question back when your arguments are so weak that they can even be used back on you?

 

View PostsgtPompom, on 29 May 2019 - 07:57 PM, said:

how old are you?

 

 

You really shouldn't ask anyone about their age when you own posts look like this:

 

:trollface: :teethhappy: :trollface: :teethhappy: :trollface: :teethhappy: :trollface: :teethhappy: :trollface: :teethhappy:

 

View PostsgtPompom, on 29 May 2019 - 07:57 PM, said:

But your fight against anime tanks bringing apocalypse ingame triggered me

 

Yes, because you're a provoker. You don't enjoy anime as much as pushing it into other peoples faces and then enjoying the reaction.



sgtPompom #4132 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:11 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22588 battles
  • 388
  • [CPC] CPC
  • Member since:
    03-20-2012

View PostKanonenVogel19, on 29 May 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

Yes, because you're a provoker. You don't enjoy anime as much as pushing it into other peoples faces and then enjoying the reaction.

 

Here is a news for you : I don't give a damn if you enjoy anime or not :)

 

ANd since you rant about anime-related things already, I don't really see what it would change.
If you start saying you hate anime, I would more see it as a coming out rather than as a real change in your opinion :teethhappy:

 

Oh, and "you should the one who [insert already said thing here], not me!" is not really turning back the argument against his initial user, it just highligh your complete lack of creativity ;)

 

I'm 30 years old, but I like to use emoji to make my tone/intentions clear. i don't want to think I'm serious, but want to make really clear I make fun of you and of your stupid anti-anime war :trollface:


Edited by sgtPompom, 29 May 2019 - 08:13 PM.


KanonenVogel19 #4133 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 390 battles
  • 536
  • Member since:
    04-05-2019

View PostsgtPompom, on 29 May 2019 - 08:11 PM, said:

ANd since you rant about anime-related things already, I don't really see what it would change.

 

Should we go back in this thread and see who actually started this whole off-topic anime talk?

That should also give you a clue about who's actually ranting here.

 

View PostsgtPompom, on 29 May 2019 - 07:57 PM, said:

I can't resist to the urge to troll

 

Also, I would like to remind you of the forum rules §3.5.

 

Thank you, and now I have no more time for you.


Edited by KanonenVogel19, 29 May 2019 - 08:19 PM.


sgtPompom #4134 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:19 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22588 battles
  • 388
  • [CPC] CPC
  • Member since:
    03-20-2012

View PostKanonenVogel19, on 29 May 2019 - 08:16 PM, said:

 

Thank you, and now I have no more time for you.

 

See ya, it was a pleasure to have fun with you, come back anytime :honoring:



KanonenVogel19 #4135 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:19 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 390 battles
  • 536
  • Member since:
    04-05-2019

View PostsgtPompom, on 29 May 2019 - 08:19 PM, said:

come back anytime 

 

I didn't say I was going to leave, I just said that I have no more time for you. Please read more carefully.

sgtPompom #4136 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:22 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22588 battles
  • 388
  • [CPC] CPC
  • Member since:
    03-20-2012

View PostKanonenVogel19, on 29 May 2019 - 08:19 PM, said:

 

I didn't say I was going to leave, I just said that I have no more time for you. Please read more carefully.

 

I was talking about your anime war arena, not the forum :justwait:

dr_kozic #4137 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:24 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22989 battles
  • 1
  • [FUZZ] FUZZ
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015
so this ends today, no tommorow foch or is6b?

KanonenVogel19 #4138 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:26 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 390 battles
  • 536
  • Member since:
    04-05-2019

View Postdr_kozic, on 29 May 2019 - 08:24 PM, said:

so this ends today, no tommorow foch or is6b?

 

There will be 2 more offers, tomorrow at 06:00 and 18:00, in which (most likely) the IS-6B and Foch 155 will be. The order is unknown though :)

Innapropriate_Username #4139 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12368 battles
  • 765
  • Member since:
    12-12-2015

After event ends.. and few days pass to get back some credits...

It would be very nice if WG gave us Equipment + Consumables discount to buy back all the stuff we sold... :coin:



Sonic_Bum #4140 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:35 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 23115 battles
  • 90
  • [TE5LA] TE5LA
  • Member since:
    03-26-2012

View PostInnapropriate_Username, on 29 May 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

After event ends.. and few days pass to get back some credits...

It would be very nice if WG gave us Equipment + Consumables discount to buy back all the stuff we sold... :coin:

 

+1




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users