• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

tajj7 #381 Posted 31 May 2019 - 10:51 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 28260 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostValkyrionX, on 31 May 2019 - 09:22 AM, said:

I see that you have underlined the t44 85 and the t44 122, I would have also remarked the t44 LT .. they look like really interesting tanks, they have been in the game files for years and yet, if I'm not mistaken, the WG has never given way to being able to get them

post Scriptum.

if you read the initial post of the thread well, I have clearly specified that the list was obviously speculative and with tanks that obviously [those of the CW and old rewards/gift tanks] would not have been sold

In any case the rarest tanks in my opinion are all low tier vehicles
Those of higher tier are few , like the removed tier X and those that are in the game files and that were previously available as a prize [t22 medium etc]  including those that have never been entered in any way [chieftain mk6, obj268 v5 or obj 777 v2 etc etc]

Think they were highlighted in your OP.

And yeh its why I cut down the list, I can't see any reward tanks being involved outside the T-22 and that one is a long shot. 

277 is being tested as a tier 9 I believe so the tier 10 is basically not going to appear, its like the 257 (p) you had there. 

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 31 May 2019 - 09:25 AM, said:

Realistic?  :teethhappy:

Possible maybe, I don't trust WG so couldn't rule them out, I said more realistic, so only got rid of the definite ones that either weren't going to happen or were basically ones already sold multiple times or are likely to be sold in the shop again, like LeFH or EBR for example.

I'd hope those tanks never appear but its WG. 

Sorin74Bv #382 Posted 01 June 2019 - 08:04 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43970 battles

View PostSuurpolskija, on 24 May 2019 - 07:27 AM, said:

Hi, sorry....but can see Black Market :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users