Wheeled Vehicles, Should they stay or go?

Poll

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Wheeled Vehicles (29 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Should WG remove the Wheeled Vehicles from WoT?

1. Yes, the combat cars are bad for the game. (21 votes [72.41%])

Percentage of vote: 72.41%

2. No, Wheeled Vehicles are good for the game. (7 votes [24.14%])

Percentage of vote: 24.14%

3. Meh, find a new horse, this one is dead mate. (1 vote [3.45%])

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

Vote Hide poll

Sir_Armand #1 Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:48 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19901 battles
  • [FILO2] FILO2
Wheeled vehicles are not tanks, use different game mechanics, and are loved by some and loathed by some. 
Did WG make a mistake, should the cars go back to the drawing board, or did WG make a great change, necessary to keep the game interesting?

Oldewolfe #2 Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 521 battles

The Players asked for them like 2yrs ago, WG brought them.....       This is just the beginning, there are Plenty to be had.... 

You guys Complain they don't Listen, and then Complain some more when they do.....        It's about time you all learn to Accept that some days it' a Good Idea to Shut Up.....          Instead of CONSTANTLY Griping about something you don't Like or don't Understand, TRY Them and see just exactly goes into it....     Beggars can't be Choosers, remember that....

Sir_Armand #3 Posted 31 May 2019 - 07:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19901 battles
  • [FILO2] FILO2

View PostOldewolfe, on 24 May 2019 - 07:08 PM, said:

The Players asked for them like 2yrs ago, WG brought them.....       This is just the beginning, there are Plenty to be had.... 

You guys Complain they don't Listen, and then Complain some more when they do.....        It's about time you all learn to Accept that some days it' a Good Idea to Shut Up.....          Instead of CONSTANTLY Griping about something you don't Like or don't Understand, TRY Them and see just exactly goes into it....     Beggars can't be Choosers, remember that....

Actually, I never asked for them.
In fact, I believed WG when they said that wheeled vehicles would never be introduced to the game.
You seem to think that I don't know anything about them, that I have never played them, faced them, or watched them played. Trust me. I have.

Also tagged with Poll

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users