SINGLE PLAYER WOT + WOWS + WOWP GAME?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mollethepro #1 Posted 24 May 2019 - 04:24 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8548 battles

Would a massive scaled world of tanks game work?

like not just another gamemode im thinking an entire new game that maby costs 10 euro or around that with a single player champain?

imagine it like modern warfare 2, like you are deployed here and there and do missions.

or maby one big level that loaded as you drove in directions given to you via your teamates or others?

you would attack bases from afar or plow through blockades into cities?

or hey what if they combined WoT, WoW's and WoWP into a insanely large scale warfare?

you would be deployed in maby an aircraft and bomb a base then switch to a maus and [edited]drive over the piles of houses and use the machinegun to mow down the survivors.

then you would switch to a destroyer and snipe a base at land from afar and then switch to a plane taking of from a aircraft carrier.

or make this just another gamemode with like 1-5 man platoons on the same team.

this would obviusly be great advertisement aswell :)

just an idea i thought was good. plz wargaming make something new that isnt a premium tank :(

arthurwellsley #2 Posted 24 May 2019 - 04:43 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 54060 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

Didn't Infinity Division design a game like that, and don't Activision own the intellectual property to it?

Also I think that there might be another (different and for me less enjoyable) tank game that integrates it's aircraft mode (or at least it used to).

Overall no thank you. I tried WoWP and although II is much better than I it did not hold me. I tried WoWS and although I like it better than WoWP it was not as much fun for me as WoT. Thanks very much but I like WoT (subjective view) and would be happy not to have it integrated with the others.

WG could use their eCore engine to make WoT II (with modern tanks) and integrate it with WoWP II and maybe WoWS II and fight cold war battles.

Edited by arthurwellsley, 24 May 2019 - 04:44 PM.

SaintMaddenus #3 Posted 24 May 2019 - 04:46 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38091 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
But I thought it was you Vs 29 anyway :):hiding:

mollethepro #4 Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:02 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8548 battles

View Postarthurwellsley, on 24 May 2019 - 04:43 PM, said:

WG could use their eCore engine to make WoT II (with modern tanks) and integrate it with WoWP II and maybe WoWS II and fight cold war battles.

oh yes

they did realease a first april fools thingy but it would still maby work in a new game designed for it yea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users