Type 59 G - Is the bonus better compared to the normal one?

Type 59 G Type 59

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Zirakss #1 Posted 25 May 2019 - 02:35 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17033 battles
  • [U__G] U__G

When I visited the store at 18:00 pm there was this shiny golden Type 59 G. The crew of my normal Type 59 got real excited: They wanted to "ride in style" and additionally that tank had a special bonus on the asian server.

Well, my boys did well in the past and I had lots of gold from Christmas. So I did not think about it twice and clicked "Purchase". The first two tries did not work, but a third click did the job. I heard the tank was sold out in something about three minutes.

My big question is: Does this tank has a better premium bonus, compared to the original one?

Lucky me, I was no victim of friendly fire. But the team red focuses you for sure. No wonder there, as it's an extremly rare tank. Same happens with my Churchill Gun Carrier. One opponent told me, he had me reported, because he could not penetrate me and I must have an illegal mod running. I just told the guy, better to shoot at the hull next time.

And for all the folks who does not have a Type 59: Don't be sad. The tank is medicore at best! Once upon a time, it was a real monster. But with all that power creep over the years it got surpassed by most newer premium tanks. It lacks gun handling and penetration. A lot!

Robbie_T #2 Posted 25 May 2019 - 02:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19430 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
For what i heared its only the Skin and not the extra premium bonus like on asia server

Drpepper_123 #3 Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14025 battles
  • [WM] WM

Its not as good ,, as the poster above Robbie_T said.

Also tagged with Type 59 G, Type 59

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users