Quoting Stats ingame and crying.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

WFNecromonger #1 Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40267 battles
  • [-TTK-] -TTK-

I find anyone who has to quote mine or anybody elses Stats for that matter after a game are Losers in life.
 It just shows how weak minded and backward an individual is if someone has to quote how "better" they are after a game loss or if you have not played "how they want you to play"

In my case you will not be better than me because you have not lived what i have, you have not walked in my shoes nor have you served the Military for 28 years like i have, most will not have traveled the last part of life and achieved what i have, you may not have the Family i have ..... i never quote stats because it is just a game and i do not need to use a game to better myself or show how cool i am in some wierd way.

Live Long and prosper.

Edited by WFNecromonger, 25 May 2019 - 10:46 PM.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #2 Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:32 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 53231 battles
We love you anyway! :girl:

imperiumgraecum #3 Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:34 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 64586 battles
I find anyone who's writing the word "losers" wrong, after having played this game and posted in this forum for 8 years, bad at English.

Only_Slightly_Bent #4 Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 26482 battles
  • [O_S_B] O_S_B
"...i never quote stats because it is just a game..."

I agree but serving 28 years in the military is irrelevant to sucking at the game and it can be very frustrating to keep losing due to team-mates sucking at the game.

CmdRatScabies #5 Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:41 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 38551 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postimperiumgraecum, on 25 May 2019 - 10:34 PM, said:

I find anyone who's writing the word "losers" wrong, after having played this game and posted in this forum for 8 years, bad at English.

Never mind the stats, hit 'em with bad English.  :)  And what's with the current habit of making "no one" into one word?

Long_Range_Sniper #6 Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:43 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 37451 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostWFNecromonger, on 25 May 2019 - 09:12 PM, said:

Live Long and prosper.

28 years in the Vulcan military is quite cool though.

WFNecromonger #7 Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40267 battles
  • [-TTK-] -TTK-

.....and all the ...losers can do is correct spelling, ok so i did not do so well in school .... but you have to quote spelling to make yourselves look better .... my case rests losers.

21:48 Added after 0 minutes

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 25 May 2019 - 09:43 PM, said:

28 years in the Vulcan military is quite cool though.

bloody long pokey ears people laugh at me all day long !

PowJay #8 Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:53 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 39886 battles

The thing is, you should have a reasonable expectation that when you press battle you are going to get 14 other players on your team who will- at the very least- TRY to win. TRY means TRY to do SOMETHING positive, such as spot, and shoot enemy targets.

TRY! Failure is an option. To NOT TRY is NOT an option.

Earlier, I was faced with another potential loss, on Abbey. The remaining enemies were in a strong position for defence with a Matilda IV on full HP, an unspotted FCM Pak and a Wespe. Between them they had already accounted for several tanks heading to the enemy base.

We had me, in an SU-76M on LOW HP. A T29 on LOW HP, and our own FCM Pak on LOW HP as well as an SPG and an SAu 40. The SAu 40 was in the extreme top left corner of the map. All three enemies were DEFINITELY in the bottom, base area of the map, with the Matilda on the plateau overlooking base.

Any one of us three low HP vehicles that was spotted was almost certain to be blown to bits. Our SAu 40 was on full HP.

We won the game by taking out the FCM Pak and the Wespe, and I capped out behind the rock at the southern base. Our TD finally moved, was spotted and shot by the Matilda- which probably helped reveal his position. Matilda was damaged, but not destroyed when I capped out for the win.

Our TD. Shots? Zero. Damage? Obviously zero, Assist? Probably some from spotting the Matilda- and getting destroyed by it. Up until then he had done NOTHING. NADA. BOG ALL. His amount of games? A few thousand. His WR? Just over 44%. If I want to call someone like this an idiot then hang the rules and hang your opinion. I am a much better player than this individual (usually. Things have not been great this last week) and I get abuse, until they see that I am third on damage as bottom tier. Idiots like this TD "driver" and I use the term loosely, leave themselves wide open to be the target of frustration.

And, sadly, OP, so do you.

I suggest that you git gud, and you'll laugh at these people instead of feeling the need to come to the forum to state your feelings. Some of your stats are not bad, but you are clearly doing something wrong with your win rates. My money is on your higher tiers that you really are not good enough to play well. I am not either, which is why I mostly don't play tier X, but you have nine tier X with your best WR being 50% (from 38 battles)

ZlatanArKung #9 Posted 25 May 2019 - 11:27 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1537 battles

View PostWFNecromonger, on 25 May 2019 - 10:12 PM, said:

I find anyone who has to quote mine or anybody elses Stats for that matter after a game are Losers in life.
 It just shows how weak minded and backward an individual is if someone has to quote how "better" they are after a game loss or if you have not played "how they want you to play"

In my case you will not be better than me because you have not lived what i have, you have not walked in my shoes nor have you served the Military for 28 years like i have, most will not have traveled the last part of life and achieved what i have, you may not have the Family i have ..... i never quote stats because it is just a game and i do not need to use a game to better myself or show how cool i am in some wierd way.

Live Long and prosper.

Some might want to message you to point out that if you had done differently in the battle, the result would have turned from a loss to a win.

friedeggnchips #10 Posted 26 May 2019 - 12:07 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 2572 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6

View PostWFNecromonger, on 25 May 2019 - 09:12 PM, said:

Live Long and prosper.

You just show how cool you are on the forums instead? :amazed:

BravelyRanAway #11 Posted 26 May 2019 - 12:09 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24334 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Sent around the world in illegal wars causing misery to ordinary citizens.......please respect me!....................eeer...no thanks.
23:10 Added after 0 minutes

View Postfriedeggnchips, on 25 May 2019 - 11:07 PM, said:

You just show how cool you are on the forums instead? :amazed:

The history is long with this one. :sceptic:

Robbie_T #12 Posted 26 May 2019 - 02:18 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20141 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Your stats aint to bad.

Seen a lot worse yesterday i found a player that did 23k 39% winrate and his overall average dmg was 80! Thats bad!!!

7thSyndicate #13 Posted 26 May 2019 - 03:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46932 battles
Posted Image

malachi6 #14 Posted 26 May 2019 - 04:23 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50920 battles
complaining at being judged by other people while judging other people. 

demon_tank #15 Posted 26 May 2019 - 04:27 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26785 battles
  • [RED_S] RED_S
And a person who cant master a relatively easy game after tens of thousands of battles is clearly a winner in life and a genius level intellect.

Edited by demon_tank, 26 May 2019 - 04:28 AM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #16 Posted 26 May 2019 - 07:48 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34103 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

. i never quote stats because it is just a game and i do not need to use a game to better myself or show how cool i am in some wierd way.

Live Long and prosper.

But you did feel the need to claim military service and brag about your great family and life. So really, when it comes down to it, how are you any different?

UrQuan #17 Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:19 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21336 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I don't really care about the stats people got, as long as they are aware of their own limits & try to do their best. 

Had a game on Abbey illustrating this well. A group of 3 TD players sat at the water alley & I decided to help m out with the Maus (no-one going there to spot for m & other flanks were well covered). Noticing no immediate opposition, I advanced & ran into the enemy camping the corner at the other end with their TD's. Two of our TD's followed me & had a field day (along with me yarr, blocking that damage). The third just sat there & did nothing but moan about how I was 'a statpadder' & 'losing the game'.

Fun thing was all 3 TD players were around 47-48% WR, but the ones who came along with me were the better players imo & helped us win the game. And the only one I judged on WR was the third TD player, because if he judges the way I play my tanks & does nothing himself, I get to judge him in return.

Do note, if a player gives me advice or tips ingame, I will take them into account & evaluate the tip in accordance of the situation I am in & my experience & act accordingly. Sometimes it can mean I change the way I play that game thanks to insightful advice & helpful tips (like: 'spotter in unlikely bush x' ), or I simply discard it (When you rant that I suck & that I should hide , I choose to ignore it)

To be fair, most low WR players I meet seem to be doing their best to win the game, but tend to be lackluster in avoiding damage & how the whole spot mechanic works (lacking the awareness that someone unspotted might be present further up, or going to some locations exposes you to enemy gunfire). Me drawing that fire away helps m alot in dishing out the pain from their end.

But there's a group of low(er) WR folks that think they are Gods Gift to the game & people are all out there to get them & sabotage their games. Those are the worst kind of players imo. Serious, they should get that head out the sand, wake up & realize they're not as good as they claim & work with that. That way lies improvement & actually getting as good as they think they are.

In my armored HT's, I employ a simple rule: Follow me to Victory

Disclaimer: this rule is not in effect when I am not in an armored tank, I'm not that good to carry games from the frontline in other tank classes (but I will be your loyal support TD when you keep the frontline safe)

Edited by UrQuan, 26 May 2019 - 09:43 AM.

Tom_Deekanarry #18 Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:37 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13100 battles

If you can't play a video game without getting so emotional you have to abuse people then your obviously a completely retarded arsehole and not worthy replying to anyway!

I had a guy PM me after a game the other night because I killed "his" target, lot's of wittering on about uninstalling etc, I read the posts to my mates over TS and we all had a real laugh at his expense, what a dork!

Mimos_A #19 Posted 26 May 2019 - 10:20 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29141 battles
  • [SPESH] SPESH

Live Long and prosper.

Probably if you would have not played badly they wouldn't have looked at your stats in the first place.

And I don't see what your career choice and family have anything to do with it. The whole whining about getting called out while proclaiming how amazing you are seems oddly contradictory.

SuNo_TeSLa #20 Posted 26 May 2019 - 10:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48724 battles
  • [SWEPH] SWEPH
Why do this type of topics still pop up, how about you try to actually improve instead of whining, i know i do :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users