World of Tanks Youtube Soundtracks

Music Soundtrack Youtube RNG Explaining Mechanics World of Tanks EU Andrius Klimka Andrey Kulik

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Hzo420 #1 Posted 26 May 2019 - 10:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29808 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K

Greetings Tankers,

After looking for some information regarding the World of Tanks Europe Youtube channel and contacting support, I was told it would be best to ask about it here.

So here's the thing. I absolutely love the soundtracks used in the videos, however there doesn't seem to be any information regarding them in the description.

This one song in the latest video "Part 2: Explaining Mechanics - Everything About Concealment" at 8:31 (https://www.youtube....mHQVuVI#t=8m31s) sounds especially wonderful, and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me who produced this track? (I can't find it on Andrius Klimka or Andrey Kulik Spotify/Soundcloud playlists so I assume it was created by someone else?)

Finally, is there anywhere I could find all the tracks that are used in official World of Tanks Youtube channels? Because there's some lovely music in those tutorials, RNG compilations, or event announcement videos.

Cheers!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users