• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Action__Jackson #1 Posted 27 May 2019 - 01:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1279 battles
  • [GIFTD] GIFTD

Hi guys the names Action__Jackson

I'm from the uk,  27 years old and have been playing world of tanks on the NA server since march 2014 currently in the clan -G- across the pond. In this period I have kept the bar high and  played in numerous top ten clans having carried out most roles from running campaigns, recruiting and calling battles at the highest level,  I have reasonable stats over 9k PR and unicum win8. Also worth noting that I do stream on twitch under the name Action_jackson_ which is my NA IGN and have been for the last 3 months or so. 

"Its been a long time coming but I have finally started my new career on the Eu server" 

Its no secret that the NA server is thinning out and with the added pressure of time differences I felt it was time to start a new endeavour on the EU server, also it would be nice to get rid of my awful ping! 

At this moment I do not have tier ten meta tanks but I will get there and I'm in the market for a clan with the willingness to help me achieve this, with the combination of tier6+8 strongholds this would allow me to grind tanks quicker and also credits. I'm sure I can be of assistance  to you and your clans if given the opportunity, I'm a chilled Guy and very cool headed when in difficult situations and thrive off the competitive aspect of the game. Currently I have a few tier8 premiums and on my way up through 6's and 7's soon meta 8's , hopefully We can get this ball rolling and make some new friends!

cheers guys AJ 

DuckPhobia #2 Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:04 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6907 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW
Hey dude, sent you an ingame message =]

sfHeroClass #3 Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:27 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1522 battles
  • [WFPKN] WFPKN

WolfPack - High Command Communiqué

Attention: @Tanker looking for a world of tanks team

WolfPack World of Tanks Europe : command is looking for players to join our existing male and female player base in World of Tanks Europe

See our recruitment video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tsHV5iqey8

Our website: http://www.WolfPack.net.au/

Our member base number: 275 players.

Our in game tag: WFPKN

Requirements:

* Speak basic English
* Minimum age 18 or older
* Teamspeak voice communications (see tutorial link down bottom)

Note:

We do not just play World of Tanks Europe - we also have gaming divisions for World of Tanks : Asia, War Thunder , Battlefield, Insurgency.

How to start?

Follow the tutorial on how to install teamspeak and wait in the lobby until someone contacts you

http://wolfpack.net.au/Tutorials/TeamSpeak/

END COMMUNIQUÉ

Also tagged with Recruitment, Expplayer, unicum, streamer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users