Jump to content


‎Is Wargaming use camouflage, accuracy and penetration to adjust the stats of players and teams?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

MadManEnchev #1 Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:18 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6744 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    10-15-2018

You do not need much to understand the truth that in this game we are only puppets that move around and that's the only thing that depends on us. And everything else, whether there will be a hit and penetration, you will see the enemy or not, which team will win or lose, depends entirely on Wargaming decision. They use these variables to adjust statistics instead of trying to organize the teams by the characteristics of their players. This deception is so obvious lately that I can predict the outcome of a battle, only the first shot I do and its result on enemy. Also, lately, it does not matter if you're aiming "green" or not - in fact, if you shoot at random and fast you can achieve higher results. As I said, we're only PUPPETS for them - obviously Wargaming expect us to pour money on them, and sit in front of the computers dull with mice and keyboards in hand while their bot system is playing for us. If they continue this way, this game will not last long.

 

P.s. And before someone starts spitting me, let him take a sheet and a pen and make statistics for the next 100 games only one statistical indicator - live:dead teams members ratio at the end of the game. Such absurdities, such as all IX tier team to die, while the opposing team has lost only two or three players, are already normal for this game. And it has nothing to do with rush factor. This happens just because Wargame control camouflage, accuracy and penetration variables in such a stupid and inappropriate way.

 

P.p.s. Somebody report that I was not constructive?! OK

 

Wargaming : ARE YOU USING CAMOUFLAGE, ACCURACY AND PENETRATION VARIABLES TO CONTROL STATS?

 

Wargaming: I will translate it if you do not understand. Do you use a random mechanism or you use mechanism depending on other factors like, for example, if player use personal reserve his ability to hit, hide and penetrate is reduced by you?

 

We'll wait to see if there's a response from Wargaming, or they will just block me, delete, and so on. Do not you want to understand how nothing depends on you in the game or you will just continue reporting me about sins, telling you the truth.


Edited by MadManEnchev, 27 May 2019 - 03:55 PM.


Laatikkomafia #2 Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:19 PM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 23265 battles
  • 5,039
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-27-2010
:popcorn:

pallie_the_artillerist #3 Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:22 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 19923 battles
  • 1,358
  • [TRTD] TRTD
  • Member since:
    01-12-2013
I'm a cow being milked for my sourly earned money by an evil corporation, they dangle carrots in front of me and my animalistic instincts run for the carrot even though by running towards the carrot it moves further away. I have no free will in this :(

Edited by pallie_the_artillerist, 27 May 2019 - 03:22 PM.


Dorander #4 Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:25 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 20572 battles
  • 5,033
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

If you understood the truth, you'd perform better. Your perspective is not unique and it's prevalently held by people who don't actually understand the game's mechanics. This is not per se your fault, going by your battlecount you are a new-ish player and I see most of your battles are at tier V, where you are frequently not top tier since you can see tier 7 but will not see tier 3 anymore. That said, your mostly played tanks such as the KV-1 is a solid tank for tier V and it can carry games at its own tier.


We're all subject to the same RNG, we all get shafted sometimes, and we all get lucky sometimes. People perform better or worse depending on their ability to achieve effect despite these factors. I guarantee you that you can't predict the outcome of a battle at the first shot, any times you had success with that is sheer luck and you only remember the times you were right. Shooting wildly is not going to help you achieve better results, but consistent damage will. You'll still suffer loss streaks even when you do well because you're only 1/15th of your team, but it's up to you whether you want to be a significant 1/15th or a random buttonpresser who relies on low success chances to get anything done.


Edited by Dorander, 27 May 2019 - 03:26 PM.


vasilinhorulezz #5 Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:34 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24023 battles
  • 1,670
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

No, it's more of:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #6 Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:37 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7485 battles
  • 489
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016

The truth will set you free!

 

 

 

...apparently



PowJay #7 Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:38 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38579 battles
  • 4,985
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

Checks WR of OP. Decides no further comment is required. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Decides to report instead. 



BlackBloodBandit #8 Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5143 battles
  • 550
  • Member since:
    12-23-2018

View PostMadManEnchev, on 27 May 2019 - 03:18 PM, said:

You do not need much to understand the truth that in this game we are only puppets that move around and that's the only thing that depends on us. And everything else, whether there will be a hit and penetration, you will see the enemy or not, which team will win or lose, depends entirely on Wargaming decision. They use these variables to adjust statistics instead of trying to organize the teams by the characteristics of their players. This deception is so obvious lately that I can predict the outcome of a battle, only the first shot I do and its result on enemy. Also, lately, it does not matter if you're aiming "green" or not - in fact, if you shoot at random and fast you can achieve higher results. As I said, we're only PUPPETS for them - obviously Wargaming expect us to pour money on them, and sit in front of the computers dull with mice and keyboards in hand while their bot system is playing for us. If they continue this way, this game will not last long.

 

P.s. And before someone starts spitting me, let him take a sheet and a pen and make statistics for the next 100 games only one statistical indicator - live:dead teams members ratio at the end of the game. Such absurdities, such as all IX tier team to die, while the opposing team has lost only two or three players, are already normal for this game. And it has nothing to do with rush factor. This happens just because Wargame control camouflage, accuracy and penetration variables in such a stupid and inappropriate way.

reported for being non-constructive



MadManEnchev #9 Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:45 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6744 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    10-15-2018

View PostDorander, on 27 May 2019 - 03:25 PM, said:

If you understood the truth, you'd perform better. Your perspective is not unique and it's prevalently held by people who don't actually understand the game's mechanics. This is not per se your fault, going by your battlecount you are a new-ish player and I see most of your battles are at tier V, where you are frequently not top tier since you can see tier 7 but will not see tier 3 anymore. That said, your mostly played tanks such as the KV-1 is a solid tank for tier V and it can carry games at its own tier.


We're all subject to the same RNG, we all get shafted sometimes, and we all get lucky sometimes. People perform better or worse depending on their ability to achieve effect despite these factors. I guarantee you that you can't predict the outcome of a battle at the first shot, any times you had success with that is sheer luck and you only remember the times you were right. Shooting wildly is not going to help you achieve better results, but consistent damage will. You'll still suffer loss streaks even when you do well because you're only 1/15th of your team, but it's up to you whether you want to be a significant 1/15th or a random buttonpresser who relies on low success chances to get anything done.

 

I played this game years ago. And that's why I understand perfectly what changes they have introduced. A lot of you play it all the time and have not interrupted for a long time(slow cooking frogs). For example, some time ago there was no such disgusting feature that the player was visible until you were not pointing on him. Now he almost always disappears exactly when you aim at him or a visible gap was found to shoot him.  

PowJay #10 Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:48 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38579 battles
  • 4,985
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

Decides to comment: 6.76% Survival Rate? 

 

WHAT?



Balc0ra #11 Posted 27 May 2019 - 04:06 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 70506 battles
  • 19,352
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

Not seen one of these topics in a while.

 

View PostMadManEnchev, on 27 May 2019 - 03:18 PM, said:

P.s. And before someone starts spitting me, let him take a sheet and a pen and make statistics for the next 100 games only one statistical indicator - live:dead teams members ratio at the end of the game. Such absurdities, such as all IX tier team to die, while the opposing team has lost only two or three players, are already normal for this game. And it has nothing to do with rush factor. This happens just because Wargame control camouflage, accuracy and penetration variables in such a stupid and inappropriate way.

 

No offense, and def no troll. As if you want to improve one day, you can't keep blaming others for your failures. As going by the stats on more or less all of your tanks suggests you either push too hard, yolo and die before you even fire. Or you sit way too far back and don't do any damage before 90% of your team is dead. WG didn't tell you to do that did they?  As on some tanks your survival rate is more or less 0%. And you don't even average 1 shot per game. And yet on some, you still manage to get a 55% WR. Like on the T34 with half a shot on average. So I would not blame WG for it tbh.

 

I mean you have more average damage in your tier 7 light, then any of your tier 8 tanks. Inc HT's. 

 

Stop blaming them or your team. Figure out why you died, why your team mates are dying. If that is because they lack support and you are to passive. Then get in there and help. If the enemy team only lost 3 tanks, it's because they did a better job of using their 15 guns. Simple as that. If you die too soon. Then be less aggressive and try to do more damage by supporting your team. Not by pushing too hard alone vs more guns. WG can manipulate many things I'm sure if they wanted to. But the common factor in all your games... are still you. WG can't alter that.  And if you can't make an impact by even doing damage. You can't expect the team to win for you always either can you? Stop blaming WG, learn from your mistakes and you might see an improvement. 

 

My advice is... don't take notes of what others do for 100 games. Take notes of what you do instead for 100 battles.

 

View PostMadManEnchev, on 27 May 2019 - 03:45 PM, said:

 

I played this game years ago. And that's why I understand perfectly what changes they have introduced. A lot of you play it all the time and have not interrupted for a long time(slow cooking frogs). For example, some time ago there was no such disgusting feature that the player was visible until you were not pointing on him. Now he almost always disappears exactly when you aim at him or a visible gap was found to shoot him.

 

Well they had an engine replacement since then and reworked all maps. And most of the hitbox issues has been resolved, there are a few remaining. But... if you play on lower details, you have less polygons vs the hitbox lines. And the red outline on enemy tanks might not show even tho you are aiming at them on some spots they are hinding behind.

 

 


Edited by Balc0ra, 27 May 2019 - 04:11 PM.


MadManEnchev #12 Posted 27 May 2019 - 04:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6744 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    10-15-2018

View PostPowJay, on 27 May 2019 - 03:38 PM, said:

Checks WR of OP. Decides no further comment is required. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Decides to report instead. 

 

Wargaming : ARE YOU USING CAMOUFLAGE, ACCURACY AND PENETRATION VARIABLES TO CONTROL STATS?

 

Now I'm constructive. For Wargaming is better to stop this *EDIT* and find a better way to control statistics that will not irritate players. I would understand if someone improves something out of the bill he applies to the game but to screw even those who pay. For example, I soon played against a player with IS-7 with my 50TP IX tier. He used only gold ammo on me. He fired wherever he should on my tank. I killed him with ease without using gold at all, simply because his team had to lose according Wargaming's bot. Do you think wargaming is honest with him? Why should someone put money into a game that does not respect even this important factor. They will not last long, as I said.


Edited by shindyGG, 27 May 2019 - 04:21 PM.
Inappropriate remarks


PowJay #13 Posted 27 May 2019 - 04:14 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38579 battles
  • 4,985
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

View PostMadManEnchev, on 27 May 2019 - 03:08 PM, said:

 

Wargaming : ARE YOU USING CAMOUFLAGE, ACCURACY AND PENETRATION VARIABLES TO CONTROL STATS?

 

Now I'm constructive. 

 

:teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy:

 

This is classic stuff. I'm out shopping. Do you need some tinfoil?



shindyGG #14 Posted 27 May 2019 - 04:21 PM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1390 battles
  • 47
  • Member since:
    06-18-2018
Hello!

Topic was closed due to non-constructive content.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users