Need tips to get back in game, also a feel to whine a bit

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Yosef1 #1 Posted 27 May 2019 - 06:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 22724 battles

Just got back to the game recently and it looks like meta has been shifted so much i can't event get back to it,so many tanks and revamped maps i need to get hang of

anyone have tips ?

usually i end up in games most of the time  with basically that nothing can be done(absolutely hopeless) and everyone is being eliminated  less than 4-3 min and i litterly can't do much and have impact on the match, myself included sometimes i do risky "high reward" actions so to say but there is ALWAYES someone countering either by guessing the move or just natural camping 

As for a feel to whine a bit, progress is insanely easy, there should be no way to be like that, for example i bought the WZ 111 1-4 and with 15 battles(now increased a few) i earned 50k exp!! that is just....i dont even know, absurd?[edited]? its also as i see it its one the sources to have increased bad players amount since you climb so fast on the tree that you do not even understand what your role in your tank and what you supposed to do/playstyle

Not entertaining thread but just felt i had to throw it out there 

Bordhaw #2 Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:37 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14894 battles

View PostYosef1, on 27 May 2019 - 05:58 PM, said:

Just got back to the game recently and it looks like meta has been shifted so much i can't event get back to it,so many tanks and revamped maps i need to get hang of

anyone have tips ?

As for a feel to whine a bit, progress is insanely easy, there should be no way to be like that, for example i bought the WZ 111 1-4 and with 15 battles(now increased a few) i earned 50k exp!! that is just....i dont even know, absurd?[edited]? its also as i see it its one the sources to have increased bad players amount since you climb so fast on the tree that you do not even understand what your role in your tank and what you supposed to do/playstyle

New players get a free Tier 6 tanks and free XP to Tier 7. Next patch all players can buy Crew Books which boost your tank crews by 150% per 2 million credits, plus with Frontline and so many events it's easy to jump up the Tiers these days. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users