• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

2512 #1 Posted 29 May 2019 - 12:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20934 battles

Hey everybody,

i was thinking about the blueprints...

What do you think about having Blueprints for Moduls. I am nearly f2p player and for me stock grrinds are really painfull..but what about having blueprints for guns, engines, tracks, etc. It would help to enjoy grinds even more. Stock tanks are not competetive and not enjoyable for new players (low pen,slow, low dpm/dmg...). Tell me if my thoughts are good :)

Mr_Missclick #2 Posted 29 May 2019 - 12:31 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 12467 battles
  • [DISS] DISS
That would be too many blueprints. 

TungstenHitman #3 Posted 29 May 2019 - 12:33 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 30631 battles

View Post2512, on 29 May 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

I am nearly f2p player and for me stock grrinds are really painfull

And in that comment does the truth lie. It's made painful on purpose to entice you to pay some money and grind much faster in doing so, instead of suffering along like a penniless Pete. Not sure what age you are but if you went to a pub for a few pints you'd spend 20-30 euro(or if like me, back in the good ol days, you'd spend €100+ ) so why not just spend a little money, €10, get some premium time and pop a few xp buffs which I'm sure you got for free. There's never been a better time, you can block 2 terrible maps of your choice and even get X3 xp booster options for 5 battle wins of your choice for returns of like 10k+ xp per battle. So I don't see it happening, they're that way on purpose for getting players to spend money and now has never been a better time to spend a little cash on something you obviously enjoy. For me it makes sense, it's your hobby, you have 20k+ battles so you obviously enjoy it, go for it. 

Edited by TungstenHitman, 29 May 2019 - 12:34 PM.

Suurpolskija #4 Posted 29 May 2019 - 12:34 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22821 battles
  • [KANKI] KANKI

View Post2512, on 29 May 2019 - 01:20 PM, said:

I am nearly f2p player and for me stock grrinds are really painfull..but what about having blueprints for guns, engines, tracks, etc. It would help to enjoy grinds even more. Stock tanks are not competetive and not enjoyable for new players (low pen,slow, low dpm/dmg...). Tell me if my thoughts are good :)

Sounds good for the customer but bad for business. The stock grinds are frustrating on purpose. One of the reason you get blueprints for tanks is (probably / maybe ) that people would progress through tanks faster and with less credits & free exp so which in turn actually makes the stock grinds even longer. 

2512 #5 Posted 29 May 2019 - 01:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20934 battles

View PostTungstenHitman, on 29 May 2019 - 11:33 AM, said:

And in that comment does the truth lie. It's made painful on purpose to entice you to pay some money and grind much faster in doing so, instead of suffering along like a penniless Pete. Not sure what age you are but if you went to a pub for a few pints you'd spend 20-30 euro(or if like me, back in the good ol days, you'd spend €100+ ) so why not just spend a little money, €10, get some premium time and pop a few xp buffs which I'm sure you got for free. There's never been a better time, you can block 2 terrible maps of your choice and even get X3 xp booster options for 5 battle wins of your choice for returns of like 10k+ xp per battle. So I don't see it happening, they're that way on purpose for getting players to spend money and now has never been a better time to spend a little cash on something you obviously enjoy. For me it makes sense, it's your hobby, you have 20k+ battles so you obviously enjoy it, go for it. 

Well but why did they implement blueprints then already. They could change getting xp for tanks in modul xp. would be way better

Edited by 2512, 29 May 2019 - 01:31 PM.

thwQ #6 Posted 29 May 2019 - 01:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22608 battles
  • [RINSE] RINSE
Blueprints are here so you are lured into grinding tank lines you didnt ever considered to.

Also tagged with Blueprints, Grinding

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users