WG content problem-Ranked, FL etc.... only for 5% of player base?

ranked frontlines

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Horcan #21 Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:54 PM

The Great Hunter

• Player
  • 61582 battles
  • [DACUS] DACUS
Im also expecting some sort of best xp ( or some combination of factors type of score ) with some tank/type of tanks to make the rankings , but i doubt this will happen again other than those event we had a while ago that also gave those badges with VII....X ( but it would be nice if they do it regularly, only one tank at a time, like tank of the week with some prizes ). I dont like ranked because i dont have patience anymore for this yo-yo type of ranking, especially its based a lot on luck, and it promotes selfish play, so i play it only a few battles. But there are enough people that enjoy it and i doubt they change/remove it.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #22 Posted 30 May 2019 - 01:42 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 53201 battles
  • [OBY] OBY

View PostBalc0ra, on 30 May 2019 - 01:30 PM, said:

Tbh I would have liked it on tier 9 and 7 instead. As tier 8 suffers much the same way as X does with random maps and equal tiers. Tho tier 8 suffers more on the HT line than in general. As then most would play the new meta tanks vs the old. And thus some would be outclassed as is either way.

You're confusing balance with tank quantity. Even if tier 8 got some really good tanks, the rest can still compete to a degree with a few which are completely bad. In tier 10 however, there are a few that can compete. The selection is very limited and unforgiving making the battle itself highly volatile and void of any fun. 

Also tagged with ranked, frontlines

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users