Swedish Medium Armor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Gifxt300 #1 Posted 02 June 2019 - 12:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5752 battles

Greetings fellow fourumites (or however you spell that forsaken word)

I have, once again, been drinking far too much to be left unsupervised on the internet but I do need to ask an important question.

Do those pesky swedish mediums have a turret/cupola weakpoint or is it just standard armor. I have noticed from my own experince that the tier 9/10 do not but I might be mistaken. If someone could correct me or provide insight into their armor layouts I would appricate it.

My country cannot be invaded by vikings again so I welcome your feedback and support in this endevor.

(I am too tired and too drunk to re-read this so there will be spelling grammer mistakes that I may/may not correct in the future, just ignore them, cheers).

SuedKAT #2 Posted 02 June 2019 - 12:57 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

As a wannabe drunk viking I visited tanks.gg but I found that the armor view for the Swe MT's wasn't exactly functional there yet I instead wish to provide these links:

https://armor.wotinspector.com/?targetVehicleId=5249,11650,8835,11396&mode=xray.textures&platform=pc

https://armor.wotinspector.com/?targetVehicleId=5505,11906,9091,11908&mode=xray.textures&platform=pc

It's far from as user friendly as tanks.gg, but at least you can click on every section of the hitbox to find out what the armor layout is, there does seem to be some cupolas there but you'll need a lot of favorable RNG to hit those I'd say.

TheComfyChair #3 Posted 02 June 2019 - 01:12 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8905 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostGifxt300, on 02 June 2019 - 12:49 AM, said:

Greetings fellow fourumites (or however you spell that forsaken word)

I have, once again, been drinking far too much to be left unsupervised on the internet but I do need to ask an important question.

Do those pesky swedish mediums have a turret/cupola weakpoint or is it just standard armor. I have noticed from my own experince that the tier 9/10 do not but I might be mistaken. If someone could correct me or provide insight into their armor layouts I would appricate it.

My country cannot be invaded by vikings again so I welcome your feedback and support in this endevor.

(I am too tired and too drunk to re-read this so there will be spelling grammer mistakes that I may/may not correct in the future, just ignore them, cheers).

the easiest way to tell if you have drunk too much is waking up on the sofa upside down with a pizza slice on the side of your face

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users