Jump to content


Cw reward tanks


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

STRANGE_BREW1 #1 Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:03 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21464 battles
  • 20
  • Member since:
    10-09-2015
I am totally confused as regards clan reward vehicles. From my very small understanding a select few members from the highest performing clans get the opportunity to earn clan wars tanks. What confuses me is that I've seen dozens of players who have a lower skill level than my own, which is middling at best. Can someone explain how they earned them? 

barison1 #2 Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:08 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 43719 battles
  • 2,070
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

"select few" which is about 10k people per campaign

 

if you are mediocre but enter alot of games, mostly win some games that reward alot of fame points you can get the tank

 

or

 

have a friend in a top clan to get you in, leech off from their games and you gain tank

 

or

 

pay some top clan to get you in and let them play your account to get the tank  (not legal move so far im aware)


Edited by barison1, 03 June 2019 - 11:08 AM.


NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:08 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34103 battles
  • 4,434
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
By being in the clan.

STRANGE_BREW1 #4 Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:35 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21464 battles
  • 20
  • Member since:
    10-09-2015

Sorry boys all the information I could find was quite confusing thanks for clearing that up :)

 

So lets say the top 500 clans get reward vehicles?

 



7thSyndicate #5 Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:40 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46932 battles
  • 690
  • Member since:
    10-09-2012
It´s team effort not individual

Laur_Balaur_XD #6 Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:51 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37107 battles
  • 856
  • [CTRL-] CTRL-
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostSTRANGE_BREW1, on 03 June 2019 - 10:03 AM, said:

I am totally confused as regards clan reward vehicles. From my very small understanding a select few members from the highest performing clans get the opportunity to earn clan wars tanks. What confuses me is that I've seen dozens of players who have a lower skill level than my own, which is middling at best. Can someone explain how they earned them? 

 

First step is being in a clan. Those are tanks rewarded for effort of playing cw, and to do that you need a team.

So go join the best (and active) clan you can find, no one is going to give you a nice tank just because you are better than some of those who already have it. 

10:51 Added after 0 minutes

View PostSTRANGE_BREW1, on 03 June 2019 - 10:35 AM, said:

Sorry boys all the information I could find was quite confusing thanks for clearing that up :)

 

So lets say the top 500 clans get reward vehicles?

 

 

No, top 10k players get it.

Geno1isme #7 Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:53 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 48124 battles
  • 10,223
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013

View PostSTRANGE_BREW1, on 03 June 2019 - 12:35 PM, said:

So lets say the top 500 clans get reward vehicles?

 

Nope. There are a fixed number of reward vehicles available per campaign, about 10k in the last one. Those are distributed among the players with the most personal fame points. And fame points are (mostly) earned from winning battles on the global map during a campaign. So even a mediocre player can get there if he is in a clan that wins many battles, but on the other hand just being in a top-clan won't get you one (it will make it much easier though).

Edited by Geno1isme, 03 June 2019 - 11:54 AM.


TheDrownedApe #8 Posted 03 June 2019 - 12:09 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 49610 battles
  • 6,385
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013
you could always pay for a slot in certain top 10 clans then leave after you have your specual pixel tonk :facepalm:

demon_tank #9 Posted 03 June 2019 - 12:32 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26785 battles
  • 1,561
  • [RED_S] RED_S
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

There are a lot of mediocre & bad players who got a tank.

 

MANY MEDIOCRE clans get to earn 1-5 tanks.

 

Even top clans have a few mediocre players that are in the clan because of friendships.

 

ALSO LAST 2 CAMPAIGNS PEOPLE GOT THE TANK IN THE AUCTION.

 

Nothing new here move on.

 

Stop making BS assumptions about how stuff works when you ve done zero reading or research about it.

 

There is no law that states you got to have super high wn8 or be a Top50 clan to get a tank.

 

P.S. This BS that bad players pay the top clans to get a tank is blown out of proportion. Its an exception not the general rule.


Edited by demon_tank, 03 June 2019 - 12:34 PM.


STRANGE_BREW1 #10 Posted 03 June 2019 - 01:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21464 battles
  • 20
  • Member since:
    10-09-2015

View Postdemon_tank, on 03 June 2019 - 12:32 PM, said:

There are a lot of mediocre & bad players who got a tank.

 

MANY MEDIOCRE clans get to earn 1-5 tanks.

 

Even top clans have a few mediocre players that are in the clan because of friendships.

 

ALSO LAST 2 CAMPAIGNS PEOPLE GOT THE TANK IN THE AUCTION.

 

Nothing new here move on.

 

Stop making BS assumptions about how stuff works when you ve done zero reading or research about it.

 

There is no law that states you got to have super high wn8 or be a Top50 clan to get a tank.

 

P.S. This BS that bad players pay the top clans to get a tank is blown out of proportion. Its an exception not the general rule.

 

 

I don't understand why you're getting so offended by me asking a question I have tried to research it, the information available is quite confusing if you have little to no experience in clans. Thanks very much for taking the time out of your day to reply though :)

 

Also thanks to the rest of you for your replies :great:



Cobra6 #11 Posted 03 June 2019 - 01:21 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16517 battles
  • 17,461
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

It's because WG has changed the rules over the years so that many average clans also get CW reward tanks now, inherently lowering their value in the process.

 

Another factor is that some more dubious clan leaderships allowed bad players a spot in the clan for money in return for getting the tank at the end of the campaign.

 

Both things undermine the value of these vehicles and nowadays 907's etc. are frequently seen in the hands of average players.

 

Cobra 6


Edited by Cobra6, 03 June 2019 - 01:29 PM.


demon_tank #12 Posted 03 June 2019 - 04:28 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26785 battles
  • 1,561
  • [RED_S] RED_S
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

View PostSTRANGE_BREW1, on 03 June 2019 - 12:17 PM, said:

 

I don't understand why you're getting so offended by me asking a question I have tried to research it, the information available is quite confusing if you have little to no experience in clans. Thanks very much for taking the time out of your day to reply though :)

 

Also thanks to the rest of you for your replies :great:

 

I think i was calm and i explained it enough.

And the PS line was clearly not for you.



pecopad #13 Posted 03 June 2019 - 05:37 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29283 battles
  • 2,142
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015
Next time check Ebay...




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users