NEGLIGENCE IN THIS GOOD GAME

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Furija111 #1 Posted 03 June 2019 - 03:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14414 battles
Since I worked for 25 years in the armed forces and in the armored brigade and for five years involved in the war, these are my observations that have nothing to do with common sense, especially those that are historical tanks, not the present:
1. Artillery hit the tanks behind the hills and it is 2-3 kilometers away (it has never been noted that the artillery hit the tank on the move or behind the hills, unless they were buried, because in order to do so, they should have a GPS so that reporters can report to real-time exact coordinates, everything else is SF).
2. The tank disappears at a distance of 100-200 m or less, disappears on the map and approaches easily and destroys the enemy (obviously the game developers never sat in the right pitch and participated at least in the exercise shooting) because there is no theory that there is a tank and to lose sight of it in less than 100-200 meters, especially if you go to you, hear it and see it and do not take a look at it)
3.Premium tanks are so worn that they have the properties of today's tanks, if not better (T84 has a crew of 3 members, automatic filling developed in the 90s, top 125 mm, shoots 8 garnets per minute, every 7.5 seconds. is that the game is being held by selling premium tanks rather than premium accounts, but the premium of the premium tanks is DECIDED (for example, yesterday my 705 object, Proggeto 46 managed 6 times to break frontally, it was not a refusal)
4. There was a lot of discussion about WN8 and I claim that MM should include this in a single item when teaming up, because it's not true that it is better to play if you do not see who has the WN8 because it's just such players that they are killed in 90% of cases the first 2-3 minutes of battle. Seeing it right away or not, at the end I look at the statistics of those who were first destroyed and in 90% of cases are those who have thousands of battles and a percentage of hits of 10-30%. That's the reality, and hiding them will not make them better players. I believe this is a disadvantage for those who try to develop tanks rather than money with their game and effort, because such players intentionally or unintentionally ruin that effort.
5. The one who put in a new line of lightweight French points lost connection with reality. These vehicles have never been in armored combat, just as a vehicle for sightseeing and for demolition of bunkers and fortified positions. They are experiencing speeds that are abnormal and are still hit by driving, destroying everything in front of them, knocking them and they are going further. So if France had Such vehicles would defeat Germany's armored force in a few days. These vehicles are ideal for Grand Turismo, Collin McRea, and Need for speed players.
All in all, this game slowly but surely loses the right players and becomes an exhaust valve for relatively well-behaved people without the problem of picking up premium vehicles. I have recorded over 100 players who have over 20 premium vehicles with an average score of less than 10%, and the damage done by fighting less than 100.

Edited by Furija111, 03 June 2019 - 03:49 PM.

jack_timber #2 Posted 03 June 2019 - 03:53 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 40323 battles
Well yes valid points but it is an arcade game...

shikaka9 #3 Posted 03 June 2019 - 03:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 70675 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
This why it is 'Arcade Fantasy genre game for kids' and most players are ok with this ... even gud enuf to pay moni :popcorn:

thwQ #4 Posted 03 June 2019 - 04:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22633 battles
  • [RINSE] RINSE
If you look closely you will see its not a game with tanks at all.. Its heavy infantry, calvary, pikemens, archers and catapults all over the place.

onderschepper #5 Posted 03 June 2019 - 04:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2168 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

Reality, no.

The vehicle descriptions are worth reading prior to making posts, as in the case of the French Wheelies they make your point for you.

4nt #6 Posted 03 June 2019 - 04:13 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29271 battles

There are options besides this game if you seek realism...

Edit: what does t-84 have to do with WoT? Why does it shoot garnets, instead of shells? WN8 for criterion of MM won't happen since it ain't WG IP, and it's faulty enough as is.

Edited by 4nt, 03 June 2019 - 04:20 PM.

Frostilicus #7 Posted 03 June 2019 - 04:23 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Clan Diplomat
  • 23551 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-
What, there's a tank game as well as General Chat?

Bordhaw #8 Posted 03 June 2019 - 08:23 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14894 battles

View PostFurija111, on 03 June 2019 - 02:47 PM, said:

Since I worked for 25 years in the armed forces and in the armored brigade and for five years involved in the war, these are my observations that have nothing to do with common sense, especially those that are historical tanks, not the present:

Real life aim bot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users