French Revolver magzin's Tank's dmg. or Penetrations should decrease...

French Revolver..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Moldrk #1 Posted 04 June 2019 - 01:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4509 battles
  • [L0P] L0P
hey guys... i made this topic coz i going to mad about this Nation tank's... really Awfull that think they have 3 or 6 shell load in and those tanks deal more dmg.. and get better penetration than a same lvl same type tanks... besides they deal more than 1k dmg.. while the other tanks are just 300-600dmg and start the 1 hour reloading... I really hope the WG do something about it coz truly annoying this thing.... 

SiliconSidewinder #2 Posted 04 June 2019 - 03:24 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 28889 battles
try playing them yourself.

olmocap #3 Posted 04 June 2019 - 04:18 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15802 battles
  • [7SENS] 7SENS

View PostMoldrk, on 04 June 2019 - 01:48 PM, said:

hey guys... i made this topic coz i going to mad about this Nation tank's... really Awfull that think they have 3 or 6 shell load in and those tanks deal more dmg.. and get better penetration than a same lvl same type tanks... besides they deal more than 1k dmg.. while the other tanks are just 300-600dmg and start the 1 hour reloading... I really hope the WG do something about it coz truly annoying this thing.... 

Number one: You will write propperly when proposing a measure that will affect thousands of players, if you don't then you will get that same amount of respect as you have shown wich is cero.

Number two: Miss me with that nerf, play more battles and remember that unless you know about the game enough wich you currently don't do no one should listen to your proposals as you only talk on behalf of your own benefit.

And by the way, here is a page that will tell you when you actually have the knoledge to propose something: https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/Moldrk

Just wait for the main indicator to go blue ( the one that says recent wn8 :child:)

Edited by olmocap, 04 June 2019 - 04:20 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users