Jump to content


Tech Trees


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

TheJumpMaster #1 Posted 05 June 2019 - 01:55 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 50329 battles
  • 5,228
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

You all lack imagination!!!! You want Israeli, Romanian, Greek, Arabic, and Macedonian tech trees. Rubbish I say!!! You want a tech tree that is a closely guarded secret and will strike fear into the hearts of those stat padding unicum players!!!

 

 

If so, you should press for the Luxembourg tech tree!!!



vasilinhorulezz #2 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:03 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27903 battles
  • 1,984
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014
I personally want a Da Vinci line.

Miepie #3 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:21 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4005 battles
  • 1,047
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View PostTheJumpMaster, on 05 June 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

You all lack imagination!!!! You want Israeli, Romanian, Greek, Arabic, and Macedonian tech trees. Rubbish I say!!! You want a tech tree that is a closely guarded secret and will strike fear into the hearts of those stat padding unicum players!!!

 

 

If so, you should press for the Luxembourg tech tree!!!

 

Is that the one where the Tier9 Jhemp evolves into the Tier10 SuperJhemp? :ohmy:

Nishi_Kinuyo #4 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:31 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 9040 battles
  • 6,244
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011
I want techtrees with actually interesting vehicles instead of 90% clones. :girl:

shikaka9 #5 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:50 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 70570 battles
  • 942
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
I want Jesus tank tree, all tanks just simple G.O.A.T.

Miepie #6 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:57 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4005 battles
  • 1,047
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View Postshikaka9, on 05 June 2019 - 03:50 PM, said:

I want Jesus tank tree, all tanks just simple G.O.A.T.

 

Imagine the surprise of a Jesus TD driver on Lakeville deciding he'd rather suicide than actually do something, only to drive onto the lake instead of into the lake… :teethhappy:

catatpillar #7 Posted 05 June 2019 - 04:09 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22862 battles
  • 702
  • Member since:
    06-09-2014

I vote for Jamaican tech tree!

If they can make it to Bobsleight olympics they can make it in World of Tanks!

New Skill/Perk "Marijuana" can be provided for that nation. 



Kartoshkaya #8 Posted 05 June 2019 - 04:15 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27383 battles
  • 950
  • [HAPY-] HAPY-
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015

View Postshikaka9, on 05 June 2019 - 03:50 PM, said:

I want Jesus tank tree, all tanks just simple G.O.A.T.

 

If you want your tanks to climb on trees you'd better go for monkeys.



shikaka9 #9 Posted 05 June 2019 - 04:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 70570 battles
  • 942
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013

View PostMiepie, on 05 June 2019 - 02:57 PM, said:

 

Imagine the surprise of a Jesus TD driver on Lakeville deciding he'd rather suicide than actually do something, only to drive onto the lake instead of into the lake… :teethhappy:

 

or change lakes and puddles in to wine .. .all russian tank crew instantly "injured" :trollface:

Edited by shikaka9, 05 June 2019 - 04:22 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users