Your Game Stats at Your Fingertips!

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:00 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Track your statistics for all Random Battles with this new feature.

The full text of the news item

chesto123 #2 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8898 battles
how about how many games were played on which map? a sort of map rotation statistic

Karabash15 #3 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14582 battles
  • [430U] 430U
STOP promoting statistics, it's a game, supposed to be played for fun, not for grinding statistics... XVM is killing the game so you decided to help them yourself by shoving stats up the players faces...
Delete stats or hide them, and make WoT great again!

Edited by Karabash15, 05 June 2019 - 02:08 PM.

Jumping_Turtle #4 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:20 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 70108 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT
Too bad you forgot to include the MOE changes after a battle ...

RedlineSnieperTom #5 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:22 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 24986 battles
  • [GSTUD] GSTUD

View PostKarabash15, on 05 June 2019 - 02:07 PM, said:

STOP promoting statistics, it's a game, supposed to be played for fun, not for grinding statistics... XVM is killing the game so you decided to help them yourself by shoving stats up the players faces...

Lol thats not something you can decide on. For a big part of the players statistics are a tool to have fun. 

Edited by RedlineSnieperTom, 05 June 2019 - 02:23 PM.

DiSaBor #6 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 20332 battles

Since there is litterally no place to discuss about the special ammo rebalancing (no forum topic and cannot reply in sandbox forum), I put it here

There is no point changing the Alpha and HP of ALL TANKS in game. This makes all the knowledge the player base, built during years, completely useless.

I don't know for others, but for me, one of the biggest reason that I still play this game, is because after years of struggling, I know one thing or two of it.

If WoT is becoming a different game, I don't think I will still play.

Don't take me wrong. I completely agree with the whole idea of rebalancing prem ammo.

The first iteration had some flaws, but the second iteration, WG you just go too far.

It looks like the whole purpose behind is to render WN8 obsolete.

WG is that what you want ? Changing the whole game so that everyone uses ur own rating system, as you promote here ?

Please WG, do things step by step, don't try to change everything in the same time. It won't work.

Remember the "arty rebalancing" ?

SlyMeerkat #7 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:36 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18606 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
Very nice addition, now what would be great is if you added an armour inspector feature like what they have on the Console versions and WT as that would be ace.

Pagon1s #8 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:39 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 33103 battles
  • [CRBER] CRBER

I find it funny that instead of adding win rate %, WG just write "6". Looks better to have 6/18 than 33%? :D

Edited by Pagon1s, 05 June 2019 - 02:50 PM.

lostjacket #9 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:47 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26965 battles
statistics.. maybe at first remove +50% base exp boost for premium accounts? :D

Edited by lostjacket, 05 June 2019 - 02:51 PM.

Horcan #10 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:50 PM

The Great Hunter

• Player
  • 62204 battles
  • [DACUS] DACUS
People are more interested with post battle stats, like change in MOE WN8 for every battle,  stuff like that, not per session. And nobody will use your own rating unless you ban XVM/WN8.

Edited by Horcan, 05 June 2019 - 02:51 PM.

KanonenVogel19 #11 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 390 battles

Hopefully you'll also implement these things in the future :great:

View PostKanonenVogel19, on 17 May 2019 - 04:51 PM, said:

Very nice feature, good job WG :great:

I would like to suggest 3 improvements though:

1. Currently you're showing the amount of victories. That doesn't tell us very much. It would be much better if you changed the number of victories to a session winrate instead. Then additionally, there can be a tooltip when the cursor is hovering over the winrate, which specifies the amount of wins, losses and draws.

2. When clicking on the session statistics button in the lower right corner, the window doesn't remember which tab you left it on when it was opened the last time. For example, if you click on the tab "By vehicles", and then close down the window, and then you open the window again, it will have the tab "By battles" selected instead for "By vehicles".

3. It would be very nice if you could also add one more tab, with session statistics for all maps played. That way, players would be able to see if they're particularly good or bad in a specific map. So after a session, all maps that has been played would be shown in this tab, together with how many times the map was played, the average damage on each map, the average winrate on each map, and the average personal rating on each map.

Gruff_ #12 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22223 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Interesting start I'm sure there can be many improvements as we go along.  Some suggestions: show win/loss/draws as a total for X period and a %, Base capture/defence points, MoE progress per tank +/- %, Survival %, Avergage spots.

I run a vanilla client so use WoT Labs and Noobmeter to track tank progress and pretty colour results the next day, this ingame function will free up scrolling and counting on fingers how many wins/draw/defeat for a session.

It would be nice to see it expanded on.  Perhaps utilising the same xvm/wn8 red to purple colour scheme for your WTR ratings so thats an easy to interpret at a glance statistic.

Ricky_Rolls #13 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:05 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 73514 battles
Tfw it takes 8 years to implement something that was available by using mods, and yet there's still no clock IG.

NeoZe #14 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:06 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 19965 battles
  • [RED_T] RED_T

Seriously, every serious players doesnt mind about this pathetic world of tanks rating system.

There is only one proper rating and its called WN8 combined with winrate!

The WOT rating forces you to play tier 10 tanks to get high numbers, so thats totaly garbage and nonsence.

As useless as this crew skin stuff… you guys delivery only content done by half.

JCD3nton #15 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 28170 battles

Please add win rate percentage and a default MoE progress panel in battles.

Gruff_ #16 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22223 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostKarabash15, on 05 June 2019 - 01:07 PM, said:

Stats themselves are really usefull for tracking your own progress, and areas to develop on rather than just a rough feel for things.  There are plenty of people that find tracking/grind the fun part in many online games, I don't have a problem with tracking stats in the garage / out of the game, either use it or ignore it.

Then we come to the main issue, the reason XVM creates such toxicity is that it brings these stats into a live battle where it then influences peoples' actions and perceptions of others abilities before the countdown has finished, this brings out the ego's, the advantages in play and the clouded judgments and other negative behaviour like people writing off the game and flaming others because some BS says 33% chance to win. 

Without XVM there will still be negative things going on but xvm adds fuel to the fire.

When I go into a battle I respect every tanks capabilities, and will assess the flow as that game progresses.  I do not want to know before I start how good or bad the account is overall or for that particular tank, that to me is an unfair advantage.  We should all play live battles using the same information and utilities to help create a more level playing field where individual skill, tank choice and ping is all that seperates us imo.

Edited by Gruff_, 05 June 2019 - 03:24 PM.

anonym_Z2kv0BD9jwqB #17 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

I have experience in other MMO games,  most notably-FORTNITE.

My opinion :  Wargaming is restricting their own game's potential to attract general gamer population because  center has been put on personal statistics.They are self-restricting thier own beautiful game. Look at Fortnite, no statistics so much, at least not put so prominet as a reason of playing the game, free easy gameplay.You can already see in every battle who is PRO, who is NOOB,(minus/plus luck, minus/plus bad  or good mood ) no need to  display  this and by this put pressure on people by content stigmata record. At least not so sticky.

I suppose this will not be predominant opinion in this forum, and this is because people who stay in WoT are already by now over the course of years selected(small minority of all gamer population !) who like the statistics obsession, but look Fortnite, millions of players on the server in real time, which truly enjoy game.And Tanks are  now dwarfed by Fortnite..ask why?

So game is great, as many people love tanks.I  propose that there is much  much more people over there who love tanks, but not so much the  statistics stigmata, and thus are repelled . So priority should be  World of tanks atmosphere and enjoyment ,over statistics.That is the measure of success of the game, and all of people involved, most notably strategists who decide in which direction will game go.

shikaka9 #18 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 71387 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostNeoZe, on 05 June 2019 - 02:06 PM, said:

There is only one proper rating and its called WN8 combined with winrate!

NorthernBreed #19 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34334 battles

New thing is that session button is not hidden in Hall of Fame!! 

13685 #20 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 39054 battles

These features look great. Glad to see this added. :)

As someone mentioned above, an in-game clock would be useful too. Particularly noticed the need for one recently while waiting for the Black Market deals to appear. ;)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users