Impacts on the ammunition deposit, exaggerated!

ammo aimbot

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Lord_Khamul #1 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12301 battles
  • [ALM_I] ALM_I

I do not know if it's paranoia mine,But do you not find exaggerated the number of times that impact you in the ammunition deposit? ...

There are games that I am given in Ammo, reparo and the next impact, In Ammo !! ... (especially light shots) is exasperating ...

and I have the ability, in all my loaders, of secure storage, ... otherwise I guess it would be more scandalous.

I'm not a tank expert but I think the ammunition compartment should be the safest and most reinforced site ... No? ... In WOT it looks like you have the ammunition on the outside, Hehehehe

They say that there is an illegal Mod with Aimbot that points directly to Ammo, but I can not believe that so many people use it ...

If the use of this illegal mod is true .. It would not be very easy for WG to detect it?

Looking at the statistics of impacts a player, it would look, would not it? ..

if in a period of time a player of 100 impacts, more than 50 are in Ammo .. mmmm something happens !!

..Or Simply reduce the possibility of impacts on Ammo ...

Well here I leave the subject, in case someone is interested .. Obviously WG I think you are not interested hehehehe. It's only just my paranoia,…

UrQuan #2 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:20 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21336 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

What tanks are you driving? Important as some tanks are just driving ammoracks (french) or got their ammoracks in very unfortunate places (british and their frontal placed ammorack...)

My advice to you would be, learn where your ammoracks are placed & take caution in exposing that part to enemy fire. A classic location is the rear of a tankturret, that usually holds an ammorack too. Hence always turn the rear of the tank-turret away from enemies, lest you go kaboom.

I don't get ammoracked that easy, unless driving the french ammoboxes & i know why when I do drive m; Big ammoboxes on tracks they are. British I don't get that much ammoracked in, because i take care not to expose my frontal plate unnecessary to the enemy

vasilinhorulezz #3 Posted 05 June 2019 - 04:52 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27921 battles

IS series designers: Let's put the ammo on the front, what could go wrong comrade?

4nt #4 Posted 05 June 2019 - 05:02 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29234 battles

View Postvasilinhorulezz, on 05 June 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

IS series designers: Let's put the ammo on the front, what could go wrong comrade?

Actually almost every other tank manufacturing country started placing primary ammo rack (not ready racks) to front when radioman duties were transferred to commander. Reasoning was, that as glacis is The most thickly armored point on hull, the rack would be safe there. Storing ammo under turret basket was dangerous due mines. 

Only after arab-israeli wars and indo-pakistani conflicts it was realized that frontal ammo rack and fuel tanks weren't that good idea. IIRC Challenger I and late model M60s transferred the ammo mainly to turret. Sovs had made similiar conclusions slightly earlier, t-64s autoloader fed from underbustle rack. 

Someone correct if Chieftain and t-62 already had these?

Edit: @op, most hightier mediums and heavies have ammo racks right behind upper glacis, and at sides where pen is most probable. Some go boom by looking at them (like centurion).

Edited by 4nt, 05 June 2019 - 05:05 PM.

Balc0ra #5 Posted 05 June 2019 - 06:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 72848 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostLord_Khamul, on 05 June 2019 - 03:05 PM, said:

They say that there is an illegal Mod with Aimbot that points directly to Ammo, but I can not believe that so many people use it ...

If the use of this illegal mod is true .. It would not be very easy for WG to detect it?

Thing is that aim bots are just a fake input mod more or less. So not as easy to spot vs say the CSGO aim bot that does more then alter input. As they are not changing data sent back to WG. Thus they can't get module damage 100% of the time, even when aiming at it. So mods can only help them that much here.

Why? Because ammo rack has the lowest % chance to take damage of all the modules at 27%. So basically even if they hit it directly, mod or not. You still need that 27% chance to damage it. Then you have module HP vs module damage on the shell that hits you. Some has enough module alpha to take out modules with one hit. Others needs several. And ofc module size and placement differ from tank to tank. So if you have a large module like the IS-3. It will take damage often. Or on tanks like the Bulldog that has no module HP. And more or less takes ammo rack damage on each hit from anyone. Then you have tanks you hardly notice it on at all. As their module size is small, and it has enough HP to withstand at least 1 hit from most before it slowly begins to self-repair again. Thus you won't notice it as much.

Suurpolskija #6 Posted 05 June 2019 - 06:53 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22821 battles
  • [KANKI] KANKI

I think some german tanks have ammo racks behind the front wheel or something. Also iirc T-10 had ammorack in the cheek of the pikenose. Oh yeah and the frontal ammorack of Centurions. All very unfortunate places. 

Pansenmann #7 Posted 05 June 2019 - 07:06 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36218 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Indeed, some tanks are very subsceptible to ammorack damage.

for example AMX CDC, for which I often drive with large and small repkit

(red is the ammo, green the engine and fuel tank)

and all Type 59 Variants

I made those pictures for the forums btw, just recycled them here :)

Bordhaw #8 Posted 05 June 2019 - 08:29 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14894 battles

View PostLord_Khamul, on 05 June 2019 - 02:05 PM, said:

I do not know if it's paranoia mine,But do you not find exaggerated the number of times that impact you in the ammunition deposit? ...

250swb #9 Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:22 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 23230 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostLord_Khamul, on 05 June 2019 - 02:05 PM, said:

I'm not a tank expert but I think the ammunition compartment should be the safest and most reinforced site ... No? ... In WOT it looks like you have the ammunition on the outside, Hehehehe

in real life your tank would generally speaking be disabled by one penetrating shot anyway, with the crew spread around the inside like jam, damaged equipment, and yes the ammo rack and fuel tanks exploding. In WoT you already have enough 'get out of jail' cards to play already with repair kits that cover massive damage and even for track repairs in which a real tank would be abandoned. Please don't ask to dumb it down even more.

barison1 #10 Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:49 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 43589 battles

View Post4nt, on 05 June 2019 - 05:02 PM, said:

Someone correct if Chieftain and t-62 already had these?

nice detailed vid about the ammoplacement of it, basically just scattered around in the turret (basket)

Ggorc #11 Posted 05 June 2019 - 10:12 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7158 battles
Its most obvious in the games where you are assigned bad RNG. Usually even if you repair it, its happening again, among with gun, gunner or other equipment, and mostly in games designed to be lost, subjective perception as some might say.

fisco77 #12 Posted 05 June 2019 - 10:16 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 76731 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 05 June 2019 - 06:49 PM, said:

Then you have module HP vs module damage on the shell that hits you. Some has enough module alpha to take out modules with one hit. Others needs several. 

Don't forget that module damage also has +/-25% RNG, so even small guns can damage the ammo rack with a high roll.

ExclamationMark #13 Posted 05 June 2019 - 10:20 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16788 battles
  • [IDEAD] IDEAD

Block Quote

If you use MODS, You are a piece of crab and i can prove it mathematically...MODS=CHEAT :teethhappy:

Also tagged with ammo, aimbot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users