Jump to content


Japanese Super Heavy Counter?

help heavy japanese german

  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

RetroCh1cken #1 Posted 06 June 2019 - 02:19 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 4935 battles
  • 112
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

So luckily my team often deals with these tanks but when I've gotten myself in a spot where either my team can't pen them or I'm the only survivor, what do I do? 

Also, I'm playing as Mäuschen so there is often no way for me to switch spot or anything similar when I'm literally slower than a snail.



NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:16 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34076 battles
  • 4,395
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
2

Robbie_T #3 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:25 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20141 battles
  • 934
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-08-2016

The 2 key 311 mm pen more than enough .

Thats why you have  premium ammo to shoot the higher tiers...

And if you have the stock gun bad luck ..(your tier 10s should have fought him)

And its not only type 5 you cant pen frontally 

260mm with the 2key there are more tier 10's laughing at that.

 

 


Edited by Robbie_T, 06 June 2019 - 03:28 AM.


HassenderZerhacker #4 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:52 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 30936 battles
  • 3,258
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostRetroCh1cken, on 06 June 2019 - 02:19 AM, said:

So luckily my team often deals with these tanks but when I've gotten myself in a spot where either my team can't pen them or I'm the only survivor, what do I do? 

Also, I'm playing as Mäuschen so there is often no way for me to switch spot or anything similar when I'm literally slower than a snail.

 

yup... pretty much what the others said. load gold and shoot them through turret, front, nearly everywhere.

RetroCh1cken #5 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 4935 battles
  • 112
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 06 June 2019 - 02:52 AM, said:

 

yup... pretty much what the others said. load gold and shoot them through turret, front, nearly everywhere.

 

So there is literally no other way then? Just use gold to pen then?

Oldewolfe #6 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:33 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 522 battles
  • 429
  • Member since:
    10-22-2017

You could Run around behind them, but not in that Tank....     And I believe you may well STILL need Codee 22 to Resolve the Issue of Penetrating them....

 

Could be Time to Rethink the Mauschen as your Primary Tier 9....        More than one way to Skin a Cat you know.......



RetroCh1cken #7 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:53 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 4935 battles
  • 112
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View PostOldewolfe, on 06 June 2019 - 12:33 PM, said:

You could Run around behind them, but not in that Tank....     And I believe you may well STILL need Codee 22 to Resolve the Issue of Penetrating them....

 

Could be Time to Rethink the Mauschen as your Primary Tier 9....        More than one way to Skin a Cat you know.......

 

Yeah, the only problem with me using premium is I'm always going to lose money doing it, I'm barely earning any credits when playing Mäuschen and always a loss of credits when we lose.

 

Also, Mäuschen seems to be the only tank I'm actually doing almost decent in, compared to my previous tanks. I mean, look at my stats if you dare, it might be one the worst for someone playing since 2013.



pecopad #8 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:56 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29206 battles
  • 2,129
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015

With a Mauschen you can trade with a type with HE. With gold you have 311 mm pen, so you can pen almost anything in a type 4, frontal plate if he angled. Without gold you have to shoot the gun hatch.

 

If you hide the LFP and angle the turret, type can't pen you and you have higher DPM.



RetroCh1cken #9 Posted 06 June 2019 - 02:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 4935 battles
  • 112
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View Postpecopad, on 06 June 2019 - 12:56 PM, said:

With a Mauschen you can trade with a type with HE. With gold you have 311 mm pen, so you can pen almost anything in a type 4, frontal plate if he angled. Without gold you have to shoot the gun hatch.

 

If you hide the LFP and angle the turret, type can't pen you and you have higher DPM.

 

Ah okay, but if I encounter a type 5? I know that I have to angel the turret, my only problem right now is to learn the right spot so I don't over-angel it.

ExclamationMark #10 Posted 06 June 2019 - 02:16 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16788 battles
  • 4,415
  • [IDEAD] IDEAD
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

Two options.

Load gold or go somewhere else.



RetroCh1cken #11 Posted 06 June 2019 - 02:39 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 4935 battles
  • 112
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View PostExclamationMark, on 06 June 2019 - 01:16 PM, said:

Two options.

Load gold or go somewhere else.

 

That's the problem, I often can't go somewhere else cause of how slow I am, either I'll get shot cause I'm in a bad spot or I'm too slow to flee or I'm simply too slow to change spot to the other side of the map.

ExclamationMark #12 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:00 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16788 battles
  • 4,415
  • [IDEAD] IDEAD
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

So then load gold.

Yes it's a fantastic design, but it's that or use HE and do 50 or less damage per shot.



TungstenHitman #13 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:11 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 30631 battles
  • 5,748
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016
Just remain perfectly still. If you don't move it can't see you... or was that a T-rex... nah pretty sure it was Japanese S-H's.

Geno1isme #14 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:18 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 48099 battles
  • 10,223
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013

View PostRetroCh1cken, on 06 June 2019 - 02:13 PM, said:

So there is literally no other way then? Just use gold to pen then?

 

Depends: With a Mäuschen, if it is a Type 5, then no. If it is a Type 4 then it depends on the situation and luck as you have about a 40-50% chance to go through his unangled front armor, or a 70% chance to pen his shoulders if he angles too much. And the lower tiers are easily pennable with AP.

RetroCh1cken #15 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:21 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 4935 battles
  • 112
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View PostExclamationMark, on 06 June 2019 - 02:00 PM, said:

So then load gold.

Yes it's a fantastic design, but it's that or use HE and do 50 or less damage per shot.

 

That's also a problem, I barely use gold for one reason, I never make a profit. Even in games I win I have a small chance of actually making a tiny profit so spending gold would empty my credits faster than a light tank getting destroyed by some tank with a derp gun.
14:22 Added after 1 minute

View PostGeno1isme, on 06 June 2019 - 02:18 PM, said:

 

Depends: With a Mäuschen, if it is a Type 5, then no. If it is a Type 4 then it depends on the situation and luck as you have about a 40-50% chance to go through his unangled front armor, or a 70% chance to pen his shoulders if he angles too much. And the lower tiers are easily pennable with AP.

 

So, I can't do anything against a type 5?

Mimos_A #16 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:38 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29141 battles
  • 2,406
  • [SPESH] SPESH
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015

View PostRetroCh1cken, on 06 June 2019 - 01:13 PM, said:

 

So there is literally no other way then? Just use gold to pen then?

 

Well technically you can also flank them. But seeing as WG likes to pump every map full of corridors and you have to hope your team gets the hint and doesn't just let you die, the 2 key is often the most foolproof way of getting rid of them.

 

Another option is to fall back and wait until they're more in the open and you can get their sides, but again, that one depends heavily on the map and the actions of your and the enemy teams.



LordMuffin #17 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:52 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 52608 battles
  • 13,300
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View PostRetroCh1cken, on 06 June 2019 - 03:21 PM, said:

 

That's also a problem, I barely use gold for one reason, I never make a profit. Even in games I win I have a small chance of actually making a tiny profit so spending gold would empty my credits faster than a light tank getting destroyed by some tank with a derp gun.
14:22 Added after 1 minute

 

So, I can't do anything against a type 5?

If you don't want to use premium ammo, accept you are fucked and can't do crapabout it then.



ExclamationMark #18 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:56 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16788 battles
  • 4,415
  • [IDEAD] IDEAD
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

View PostRetroCh1cken, on 06 June 2019 - 03:21 PM, said:

That's also a problem, I barely use gold for one reason, I never make a profit. Even in games I win I have a small chance of actually making a tiny profit so spending gold would empty my credits faster than a light tank getting destroyed by some tank with a derp gun.

 

Yes, like I said, fantastic design. The whole line from the OI Exp and upwards are the same, with the exception of the O-Ni (which same tier tanks at least sometimes can pen frontally without gold).

Your best bet to pen these balanced animemobiles is the driver's hatch or cupola.



Suicide_Wolf #19 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:10 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6127 battles
  • 36
  • [LMAGS] LMAGS
  • Member since:
    02-26-2019

this is full with a crap. press 2 bla bla learn to play.  need only 240 pen  to penetrate front and cupola. if you cant do that    go back to basic

flank,  learn tank weak spot etc



pecopad #20 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:42 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29206 battles
  • 2,129
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015

View PostGeno1isme, on 06 June 2019 - 03:18 PM, said:

 

Depends: With a Mäuschen, if it is a Type 5, then no. If it is a Type 4 then it depends on the situation and luck as you have about a 40-50% chance to go through his unangled front armor, or a 70% chance to pen his shoulders if he angles too much. And the lower tiers are easily pennable with AP.

 

If he is in a Mauschen against a type 5 alone in the end of the game, just take the tank out and end the game, unless you want to waste your time.
16:46 Added after 3 minutes

View PostExclamationMark, on 06 June 2019 - 03:56 PM, said:

 

Yes, like I said, fantastic design. The whole line from the OI Exp and upwards are the same, with the exception of the O-Ni (which same tier tanks at least sometimes can pen frontally without gold).

Your best bet to pen these balanced animemobiles is the driver's hatch or cupola.

 

Its much harder for the Type to pen a Mauschen than the opposite... strange the OP is asking how to face a superheavy in a better superheavy... 





Also tagged with help, heavy, japanese, german

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users