• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

HugSeal #41 Posted 07 June 2019 - 01:22 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22752 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

View PostRetroCh1cken, on 06 June 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

Yeah, the only problem with me using premium is I'm always going to lose money doing it, I'm barely earning any credits when playing Mäuschen and always a loss of credits when we lose.

Well, shooting regular ammo that bounces is simply throwing away credits, firing gold may cost more, but you earn more by atually doing damage and removing the threat meaning you will live on to do more damage in the match.

RetroCh1cken #42 Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:42 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4935 battles

View PostHugSeal, on 07 June 2019 - 12:22 PM, said:

Well, shooting regular ammo that bounces is simply throwing away credits, firing gold may cost more, but you earn more by atually doing damage and removing the threat meaning you will live on to do more damage in the match.

Ha, yeah, that's the thing, ''live on'' simply not something I've ever been good at. Especially when playing Mäuschen cause I often try to take most the shots so my teammates live longer and can do much more. The con is me often getting killed in the process after soaking up around 3-4k dmg, seems to mostly work though.

Anyway, if I fire 5 shots it would be equal to 1 shot in premium which is 5k. Even if my premium manage to dmg the tank and I managed to kill him after 3 shots or at least help to kill him, it would result in me not gaining anything then maybe survive. Yeah, we just might win the game but I'd just lose 15-30k more credits and just have to grind more, I don't actually really gain anything from it, at all.

For me I simply can't see a reason to use premium, especially when I'm not a good player, I would probably somehow make almost all premium bounce and just waste them. Resulting in me just making wot more grindy then it already is for me.

Although, after reading all these replies I'll try using premium a bit more than usual, even if I don't think it's worth it.

Edited by RetroCh1cken, 07 June 2019 - 06:44 PM.

Also tagged with help, heavy, japanese, german

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users