Jump to content


Is there any cheat or skill that would make you see undetected tank?

unfai cheat

  • Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

crnakoza #41 Posted 06 June 2019 - 12:13 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 59892 battles
  • 2,036
  • Member since:
    11-03-2014

Blind shots. Ammo is cheap, accuracy stat in the game meaningless (not the gun accuracy, but the one that tracks your overall accuracy), so spam your shots where you think enemy might be hiding.

 

And to answer your question: there is no cheat that can make unseen tanks seen. Every time a tank is seen on your screen that is because server relays that information to your PC, once the server calculates that tank can no longer be detected by your team it stops sending you the information about position of that tank. So there is no cheat that can simply reveal tanks because cheat can only modify game on your local PC, but if the game on your PC doesn't know position of the enemy tank then there is nothing to reveal. Simple as that.



CmdRatScabies #42 Posted 06 June 2019 - 12:39 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38527 battles
  • 5,074
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015
Putting aside the OP's case which is use of an obvious spotting bush.  I wonder whether shot data from unspotted tanks is transmitted to clients?  If it is then you would have the ability to show the shot's origin.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #43 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:06 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 33791 battles
  • 4,227
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View Postpecopad, on 06 June 2019 - 10:50 AM, said:

 

Where have you ever seen any detail info on the client server info, you are just assuming stuff.

 

Why would WoT be any different to another game apart from server calculations? 

 

And by the way, the broken object hack, proves you wrong... in WoT trees fall even when you are not looking at them.

 

As per usual you haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about and are making incorrect assumptions off your own lack of understanding.

 

Spotting mechanics are handled server side and your client receives only the relevant information it needs to render the battlefield map positions.

 

Trees and other world objects and the gamestate of those objects are sent to all clients because the gamestate of the map needs to be a constant. If it did not you would have the situation of tanks hiding behind buildings on their client that did not exist on the client of another player because that building had been destroyed.

 

This should be blatantly obvious to anyone that had put in more than half a second of thought into it. 



pecopad #44 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:31 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 28850 battles
  • 2,027
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 06 June 2019 - 01:06 PM, said:

 

As per usual you haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about and are making incorrect assumptions off your own lack of understanding.

 

Spotting mechanics are handled server side and your client receives only the relevant information it needs to render the battlefield map positions.

 

Trees and other world objects and the gamestate of those objects are sent to all clients because the gamestate of the map needs to be a constant. If it did not you would have the situation of tanks hiding behind buildings on their client that did not exist on the client of another player because that building had been destroyed.

 

This should be blatantly obvious to anyone that had put in more than half a second of thought into it. 

 

Now, I refuse to entertain a mute discussion where you assume a superior position without any reason. Like I told before NO ONE here knows how the game works in detail.

 

If you have any information prove it and POST the links, if you don't have any, then your assumption on how the game works are has good has anyone else's.

 

By the way, its well known that physics in a game is not handled on the server side, for game engines (who handle physics) to work they need a GPU, which is something game servers don't have, yet.

 

Another thing that proves that your assumption are the WRONG ones. Draw distance was able to be changed by some hacks and mods, so clearly there is no limit on info that is being sent, breakable objects mods and the replay ability where you can see areas that were not needed for you to play are also proof.


Edited by pecopad, 06 June 2019 - 01:41 PM.


Oldewolfe #45 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:40 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 522 battles
  • 404
  • Member since:
    10-22-2017

To keep this Simple, if they're Undetected, they won't be Seen....     To be Seen they need to be Detected, and then , it is No Longer an Undetected Tank....

 

I'd suggest alot of Vision Skills and Tanks with already Good to Reasonable View Ranges, then add BiA and Optics/Binoc's and Maybe Food...        There are also Directives you can use to Boost things even Further....

 

If you're Bound and Determined it has to be a Cheat of some sort.....     I hope you have Better Luck on your Next Account, because this one won't be around long....



pecopad #46 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:45 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 28850 battles
  • 2,027
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015

View PostOldewolfe, on 06 June 2019 - 01:40 PM, said:

To keep this Simple, if they're Undetected, they won't be Seen....     To be Seen they need to be Detected, and then , it is No Longer an Undetected Tank....

 

I'd suggest alot of Vision Skills and Tanks with already Good to Reasonable View Ranges, then add BiA and Optics/Binoc's and Maybe Food...        There are also Directives you can use to Boost things even Further....

 

If you're Bound and Determined it has to be a Cheat of some sort.....     I hope you have Better Luck on your Next Account, because this one won't be around long....

 

I think the OP knows that, and IMHO he is actually making a good point, that unfortunately I don't have a good answer.

 

We have discarded the spotting bug, which would be my best guess, because he saw the replay on the other teams side, and he wasn't spotted.

 

In my opinion there would be no reason for ESP hacks to not work in WoT, hence the possibility of a visibility hack. Its not like we are finding alien life here, ESP hacks are has old has video games.


Edited by pecopad, 06 June 2019 - 01:47 PM.


250swb #47 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:48 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 23230 battles
  • 5,596
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View PostFreeBird_, on 06 June 2019 - 08:45 AM, said:

 

NO i just uploaded replay from enemy team, i wasnt spotted

 

Is yours an eBay account because 17,000 battles and not having previously encountered blind firing and good guesswork on the part of the enemy or even doing it yourself just doesn't make sense.

vasilinhorulezz #48 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:49 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27270 battles
  • 1,888
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014
The things cheats can do in the game are very limited, because the calculations are server sided. So, no.

CmdRatScabies #49 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:50 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38527 battles
  • 5,074
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View Postpecopad, on 06 June 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

 

I think the OP knows that, and IMHO he is actually making a good point, that unfortunately I don't have a good answer.

 

We have discarded the spotting bug, which would be my best guess, because he saw the replay on the other teams side, and he wasn't spotted.

 

In my opinion there would be no reason for ESP hacks to not work in WoT, hence the possibility of a visibility hack. Its not like we are finding alien life here, ESP hacks are has old has video games.

 

The OP was sitting an a bush that everyone sits in to spot tanks crossing.  The only surprising thing is that he was too dumb to move into cover after he was shot. 

 

If the hacks that you describe were possible why don't we see any advertised alongside cheats like Tundra, aimbots?



Homer_J #50 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:58 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31964 battles
  • 35,118
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postpecopad, on 06 June 2019 - 01:31 PM, said:

 

Now, I refuse to entertain a mute discussion where you assume a superior position without any reason. 

Your posting history is reason enough.  You have repeatedly shown your lack of any understanding of the technology or processes involved a client-server architecture.

 

You claim information does not exist which is freely available to anyone who cares to look.

 

And you repeatedly make stuff up.

 

And it's moot not mute.



pecopad #51 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:59 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 28850 battles
  • 2,027
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 06 June 2019 - 01:50 PM, said:

 

The OP was sitting an a bush that everyone sits in to spot tanks crossing.  The only surprising thing is that he was too dumb to move into cover after he was shot. 

 

If the hacks that you describe were possible why don't we see any advertised alongside cheats like Tundra, aimbots?

 

You tend not to read what people post, nor to see the replays that were sent..

 

OP stated that the ST-1 stopped the moment he arrived at the bush and shot him. It was not just a blind shot on the move to a known location.

 

The hacks were advertised back in the days where people paid more than 100 euros a month to have them. Now WoT is not a popular game, so very few people making money out of it to compensate...

13:05 Added after 5 minutes

View PostHomer_J, on 06 June 2019 - 01:58 PM, said:

Your posting history is reason enough.  You have repeatedly shown your lack of any understanding of the technology or processes involved a client-server architecture.

 

You claim information does not exist which is freely available to anyone who cares to look.

 

And you repeatedly make stuff up.

 

And it's moot not mute.

 

My posting history is filled with requests for more info that nobody posts because nobody has... just like you.

 

And although I'm not an expert I sure can carry my weight in a discussion, specially when the so called specialists are using web browser games to contest my points... in one of the most in depth discussions I had.

 

Now, I also could question the game knowledge of many of the posters here, specially the ones who don't even have an idea what a server is, nor what the role of GPU's are in games, but I don't because I assume everybody knows, and if they don't know its an opportunity for them to learn something.

 

Just google server, GPU, game physics engine for starters...

 

And I honestly don't understand your point on me making stuff up. I'm constantly here saying that you should question assumptions, and that until we have more info, any educated assumption is valid.

 

Translating, I'm the one asking people to stop making stuff up and making it a truth.There is no problem on making stuff up has an assumption, but until you can prove that is just speculation.


Edited by pecopad, 06 June 2019 - 02:08 PM.


4nt #52 Posted 06 June 2019 - 02:56 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28732 battles
  • 1,372
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013

View Postpecopad, on 06 June 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

 

You tend not to read what people post, nor to see the replays that were sent..

 

OP stated that the ST-1 stopped the moment he arrived at the bush and shot him. It was not just a blind shot on the move to a known location.

 

The hacks were advertised back in the days where people paid more than 100 euros a month to have them. Now WoT is not a popular game, so very few people making money out of it to compensate...

13:05 Added after 5 minutes

 

My posting history is filled with requests for more info that nobody posts because nobody has... just like you.

 

And although I'm not an expert I sure can carry my weight in a discussion, specially when the so called specialists are using web browser games to contest my points... in one of the most in depth discussions I had.

 

Now, I also could question the game knowledge of many of the posters here, specially the ones who don't even have an idea what a server is, nor what the role of GPU's are in games, but I don't because I assume everybody knows, and if they don't know its an opportunity for them to learn something.

 

Just google server, GPU, game physics engine for starters...

 

And I honestly don't understand your point on me making stuff up. I'm constantly here saying that you should question assumptions, and that until we have more info, any educated assumption is valid.

 

Translating, I'm the one asking people to stop making stuff up and making it a truth.There is no problem on making stuff up has an assumption, but until you can prove that is just speculation.

Last bit first. No you aren't. You are avoiding your burden of proof, not the other way around.

 

Secondly, since you didn't deign to answer my question. How many GPUs do Google employ on their servers? 

 

Why do you continue to Make a fool out of yourself? Why do you not take a few hours to take your own advice, and look up computing 101: what GPUs do, did NASA or Sovs have GPUs to work their physics during the space race, how data is relayed through internet? Your assumptions are, as they currently are, not based on reality. 

 



CmdRatScabies #53 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:02 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38527 battles
  • 5,074
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View Postpecopad, on 06 June 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

 

You tend not to read what people post, nor to see the replays that were sent..

 

OP stated that the ST-1 stopped the moment he arrived at the bush and shot him. It was not just a blind shot on the move to a known location.

 

The hacks were advertised back in the days where people paid more than 100 euros a month to have them. Now WoT is not a popular game, so very few people making money out of it to compensate...

Replay shows him sitting in the bush that everyone sits in and getting shot by a tank sitting in a location favoured by heavy tankers that like to camp.  Anyone that's played lights on that map will have been blind fired in that location by tanks sitting where the ST1 was.

 

Maybe you could post one of the old YouTube videos that advertised spotting unspotted tanks?  Or just PM it if you're worried about moderators.  You won't because such hacks do not exist.



Frostilicus #54 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:26 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 23551 battles
  • 3,430
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-
  • Member since:
    07-12-2011

Occams razor - OP wasn't spotted but was hiding in a well abused position :)

 

No techno-foolery involved Pecopad, but keep digging, you make me smile :)



Mimos_A #55 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:27 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29141 battles
  • 2,331
  • [SPESH] SPESH
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015

I watched both replays.

 

It's pretty obvious he's just blindfiring one of the most obvious places in the map for at least one tank to be. There is hardly any game where you won't hit anything by pumping a few shots in there. He also misses one or two blind shots when you pulled back a bit. From the angle he was shooting from it's pretty easy to hit something in those bushes and you can see the shell disappear if you hit something. He's a good player with a fair amount of games in light tanks and light-ish meds, so he'll be aware of the "famous" bushes and spotting locations.


I really don't understand why you went back there after getting blind-shotted twice in the same place... If anything you were lucky the IS-3 wasn't as smart to pump a few rounds in those bushes as well.

 

Btw, are you using the zoom-out mod or is that just some replay wonkeyness? I thought they made that one illegal, but I might be completely wrong.


Edited by Mimos_A, 06 June 2019 - 03:34 PM.


slitth #56 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:34 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13838 battles
  • 1,193
  • [AL-EU] AL-EU
  • Member since:
    06-23-2011

I think the easiest way to determine what data WG might or might not be sending is to look a the render range.

If the server send all data to the client it would be easy to make a mode that allows you to extend the render range and allow you to see tanks that are spotted but out of range.

I don't believe such a mod exist.

 

And wasn't there a mod that took advantage of tracers in the game?

Back in the day that all tanks had tracers?



Jauhesammutin #57 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:41 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23607 battles
  • 866
  • [KANKI] KANKI
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostDava_117, on 06 June 2019 - 08:15 AM, said:

No cheat can do that, because unspotted vehicles location is an information not shared by the server. 

But if you were in an obvious location, he may have just blindfired. Did the same a lot and sometimes I even killed something.

 

Actually there is a cheat for that. But it requires that both players have the same mod installed. The mod will transfer data from both clients. Inject a mod like that to XVM and voila.

Mimos_A #58 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:42 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29141 battles
  • 2,331
  • [SPESH] SPESH
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015

View Postpecopad, on 06 June 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

 

I think the OP knows that, and IMHO he is actually making a good point, that unfortunately I don't have a good answer.

 

We have discarded the spotting bug, which would be my best guess, because he saw the replay on the other teams side, and he wasn't spotted.

 

In my opinion there would be no reason for ESP hacks to not work in WoT, hence the possibility of a visibility hack. Its not like we are finding alien life here, ESP hacks are has old has video games.

 

There is a very simple reason for what happened here. OP sat in the most obvious bush on the entire map. 99 out of a 100 games there will be at least one tank in that location, so there's no reason to not throw a few rounds in there, especially since you can see whether you hit something by your shell disappearing if it pens something.

 

Take it as a gameplay tip: next time you play that map and go that side, throw some shots into those bushes, chances are very high you'll have some free damage in your post game screen.


Edited by Mimos_A, 06 June 2019 - 03:43 PM.


pecopad #59 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:44 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 28850 battles
  • 2,027
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015

View Postslitth, on 06 June 2019 - 03:34 PM, said:

I think the easiest way to determine what data WG might or might not be sending is to look a the render range.

If the server send all data to the client it would be easy to make a mode that allows you to extend the render range and allow you to see tanks that are spotted but out of range.

I don't believe such a mod exist.

 

And wasn't there a mod that took advantage of tracers in the game?

Back in the day that all tanks had tracers?

 

It was a basic mode, used to be in aslain, If i'm not mistaken and you can actually experience free camera in the replays among other things.

14:45 Added after 0 minutes

View PostMimos_A, on 06 June 2019 - 03:42 PM, said:

 

There is a very simple reason for what happened here. OP sat in the most obvious bush on the entire map. 99 out of a 100 games there will be at least one tank in that location, so there's no reason to not throw a few rounds in there, especially since you can see whether you hit something by your shell disappearing if it pens something.

 

Take it as a gameplay tip: next time you play that map and go that side, throw some shots into those bushes, chances are very high you'll have some free damage in your post game screen.

 

The op stated he was not sitting there, but he was arriving at the bush...

Mimos_A #60 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:46 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29141 battles
  • 2,331
  • [SPESH] SPESH
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015

View Postpecopad, on 06 June 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

 

It was a basic mode, used to be in aslain, If i'm not mistaken and you can actually experience free camera in the replays among other things.

14:45 Added after 0 minutes

 

The op stated he was not sitting there, but he was arriving at the bush...

 

Did you actually look at the replays?

 

EDIT: Scrap that, it's obvious you didn't. OP goes to obvious bush, takes a shot at an IS3 from obvious bush. Gets blindfired sitting in obvious bush. Stays in obvious bush, gets blindfired again. Goes away from obvious bush. At least one more shot is fired into obvious bush, but doesn't hit OP as he's not there and the shot misses anyway. OP moves back into obvious bush, get killed by continued blindfire into obvious bush.

 

OP can state anything he want. This is why you don't comment without actually watching the replay...


Edited by Mimos_A, 06 June 2019 - 03:52 PM.






Also tagged with unfai, cheat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users