Jump to content


Object 279(E)... How hasn't it been nerfed yet....?


  • Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

Solstad1069 #81 Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:13 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 45148 battles
  • 3,645
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013

View PostDangerMouse, on 09 June 2019 - 02:42 PM, said:

Random player I had in a game today,spot the OP ones in his profile!

LOL, and for god sake lets remove HE as an option to hurt the tank, ffs WG?


Edited by Solstad1069, 08 November 2019 - 02:14 PM.


24doom24 #82 Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:18 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8723 battles
  • 655
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012
Completely decimates randoms. Just strolls right through a flank. 

Tankenstein #83 Posted 09 November 2019 - 10:21 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 69757 battles
  • 466
  • [DSQ] DSQ
  • Member since:
    04-08-2011

The Object 279 (e) breaks gameplay. Last night got platoon of 2 on other side. They just draw massacred my team. Every one of them do around 5 k dmg and got more than 5k received dmg.

 

Its just not balanced tank. I don't understand a fucI(ing mind set of developers  which have introduced so overpowered tank. Is it good that they give a few number of very good players a tank with which they can bully there player gamebase.

 

FucI( you WG when I see The Object 279 (e) in game I report it and will left that match. I do not need to be bullied in game. I come to have good time, fun relax in game in.

 

Played ranked and they are awful with The Object 279 (e). Just game break. But on randoms is pure disaster.

 

 

 

 


Edited by Tankenstein, 09 November 2019 - 10:23 AM.


barison1 #84 Posted 09 November 2019 - 12:29 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 44531 battles
  • 2,474
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

View PostTankenstein, on 09 November 2019 - 10:21 AM, said:

The Object 279 (e) breaks gameplay. Last night got platoon of 2 on other side. They just draw massacred my team. Every one of them do around 5 k dmg and got more than 5k received dmg.

 

Its just not balanced tank. I don't understand a fucI(ing mind set of developers  which have introduced so overpowered tank. Is it good that they give a few number of very good players a tank with which they can bully there player gamebase.

 

FucI( you WG when I see The Object 279 (e) in game I report it and will left that match. I do not need to be bullied in game. I come to have good time, fun relax in game in.

 

Played ranked and they are awful with The Object 279 (e). Just game break. But on randoms is pure disaster.

 

 

 

 

if you cant beat them why not join them? :popcorn:



8126Jakobsson #85 Posted 09 November 2019 - 12:32 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 80923 battles
  • 5,627
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
Gave it plenty of play time this ranked season and I just can't make it work. Is it supposed to snipe from the back where the enemies APCR have dropped enough for your armour to be reliable? Spearhead a push and watch your hp meter drop like an old IT stock. Play a ridge and look at Chieftain turrets or the sky. Work corners and have your rounded front betray you. Man I sucked with this tank.  :hiding: 

Inappropriate_noob #86 Posted 09 November 2019 - 02:38 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 17506 battles
  • 5,354
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostRiggerby, on 06 June 2019 - 09:17 AM, said:

 > 3547 Average damage, THE HIGHEST ON THE ENTIRE SERVER.

> 67.17% Average Winrate, THE HIGHEST ON THE ENTIRE SERVER. 5.23% HIGHER THAN THE NEXT HIGHEST TANK! (The OP T22 Med which was nerfed for being too OP....)

> 2647 Average WN8, THE HIGHEST ON THE ENTIRE SERVER. 

 

Its immortal to all tier 8s.

Its immortal to 95% of tier 9's

Its immortal 90% of tier X unless they fire HEAT from a higher elevation at its UFP. 
Its gun is absolutely disgustingly good

Its mobility is brilliant.

 

Nerf this game ruining BS into the ground. It outperforms everything in everyway, Why does WG insist on giving stupidly ridiculously broken tanks to the very very very best players in the community, Its just absolutely ******* brutal on the average joes in pub battles. This tank is genuinely more broken than WTAufE100. Atleast Waffle was killable...

Don't have it,never will have it but ffs,it is Russian,it will never be nerfed,get used to it

13:40 Added after 1 minute

View Post24doom24, on 08 November 2019 - 02:18 PM, said:

Completely decimates randoms. Just strolls right through a flank. 

I so want it then,sadly I never will have it.



sgtYester #87 Posted 09 November 2019 - 06:04 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 57524 battles
  • 1,782
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011

View PostRiggerby, on 06 June 2019 - 09:17 AM, said:

 > 3547 Average damage, THE HIGHEST ON THE ENTIRE SERVER.

> 67.17% Average Winrate, THE HIGHEST ON THE ENTIRE SERVER. 5.23% HIGHER THAN THE NEXT HIGHEST TANK! (The OP T22 Med which was nerfed for being too OP....)

> 2647 Average WN8, THE HIGHEST ON THE ENTIRE SERVER. 

 

Its immortal to all tier 8s.

Its immortal to 95% of tier 9's

Its immortal 90% of tier X unless they fire HEAT from a higher elevation at its UFP. 
Its gun is absolutely disgustingly good

Its mobility is brilliant.

 

Nerf this game ruining BS into the ground. It outperforms everything in everyway, Why does WG insist on giving stupidly ridiculously broken tanks to the very very very best players in the community, Its just absolutely ******* brutal on the average joes in pub battles. This tank is genuinely more broken than WTAufE100. Atleast Waffle was killable...

 

Because is RUSSIAN!!, thats why



BabukaHZ #88 Posted 09 November 2019 - 08:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 40158 battles
  • 39
  • [GAZIA] GAZIA
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

All players can have obj 279 e.

And all problems are gone.

If you do not want to play mission for obj 279e then stop cry how it is OP.

Brit t95 is super strong tank. I cant have it. But im not crying about. Simple play with team and try to win.

 


Edited by BabukaHZ, 09 November 2019 - 08:50 PM.


DangerMouse #89 Posted 09 November 2019 - 09:01 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 29723 battles
  • 1,247
  • [FLOG] FLOG
  • Member since:
    10-28-2010

View PostBabukaHZ, on 09 November 2019 - 07:34 PM, said:

All players can have obj 279 e.

And all problems are gone.

If you do not want to play mission for obj 279e then stop cry how it is OP.

Brit t95 is super strong tank. I cant have it. But im not crying about. Simple play with team and try to win.

 

You can have the T95 just the same as I can have the 279e, play CW and earn it. I don't have either BTW.



BabukaHZ #90 Posted 09 November 2019 - 09:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 40158 battles
  • 39
  • [GAZIA] GAZIA
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

View PostDangerMouse, on 09 November 2019 - 09:01 PM, said:

You can have the T95 just the same as I can have the 279e, play CW and earn it. I don't have either BTW.

That is true. But im not whine about cw reward.

I respect ppl who was win them.

That is diferent from other attitud who just cry about it.



BeefCrtinBandit #91 Posted 09 November 2019 - 09:41 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7918 battles
  • 744
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    05-03-2016
because it's Rashian.  

FACE_OF_LAST_SEEN #92 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:53 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 50086 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    03-01-2013

İ have got Obj 279e and its not OP tank. All tier10 can penetrate it fropntal armor if use premium shell.. also this tanks sides soo weak and lots of player use aimbot... it takes ammo rack damage and explode easly.. if you cant penetrate on him use your HE shells.. i think these tank need buff , not nerf...

you play and finished lots of hard missions.. they are really reaaly hard and WG give you kind of trash...

its not fair..



3W1T4NK_ll_KN4T1W3 #93 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:19 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32453 battles
  • 1,351
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI
  • Member since:
    09-23-2012
u cant ballance the 279, when u nerf the front its too weak and when u leave it like that its op. gun nerf alone would still let the armor op

Hellfoxe #94 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23995 battles
  • 703
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011

View PostTankenstein, on 09 November 2019 - 10:21 AM, said:

The Object 279 (e) breaks gameplay. Last night got platoon of 2 on other side. They just draw massacred my team. Every one of them do around 5 k dmg and got more than 5k received dmg.

 

Its just not balanced tank. I don't understand a fucI(ing mind set of developers  which have introduced so overpowered tank. Is it good that they give a few number of very good players a tank with which they can bully there player gamebase.

 

FucI( you WG when I see The Object 279 (e) in game I report it and will left that match. I do not need to be bullied in game. I come to have good time, fun relax in game in.

 

Played ranked and they are awful with The Object 279 (e). Just game break. But on randoms is pure disaster.

 

 

 

 

 

Nightmare for op team and dream tank for your team. If Obj 279(e) show up means rampage against op team is like mobile Russian fortress. Normally I see that tank only once a week but now consider less players means you have more change you will encounter obj 279(e) now.



pecopad #95 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:45 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29776 battles
  • 2,262
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015
279e should have special MM and only face tier X's.

chainreact0r #96 Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 34988 battles
  • 527
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011

View Post24doom24, on 08 November 2019 - 02:18 PM, said:

Completely decimates randoms. Just strolls right through a flank. 

 

More like good player strolls through a flank of bots.

Cause that's what the tank is. It's the Garbage Dominator Raccoon of random battles. Only the bots who have no place in tier 10 can't deal with this tank.

The second you meet a good player who is willing to shoot gold and you are not angled upward on some rubble you are dead meat. Tanks like S.Conq and the like with high dpm and faster reload just eat the 279 for breakfast if he is caught out of position.

 

Your argument is valid only in tier 8 battles, but considering the number of 279s that are played, it's extremely rare to meet one while driving a tier 8. Plus, even then the 279 player will probably play more aggressive than he should when matched like that and you can still gang bang it with 3 tier 8s. Provided they are not the usual crayon eaters found at that tier.



3W1T4NK_ll_KN4T1W3 #97 Posted 11 November 2019 - 03:53 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32453 battles
  • 1,351
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI
  • Member since:
    09-23-2012

View Postchainreact0r, on 11 November 2019 - 01:46 PM, said:

 

More like good player strolls through a flank of bots.

Cause that's what the tank is. It's the Garbage Dominator Raccoon of random battles. Only the bots who have no place in tier 10 can't deal with this tank.

The second you meet a good player who is willing to shoot gold and you are not angled upward on some rubble you are dead meat. Tanks like S.Conq and the like with high dpm and faster reload just eat the 279 for breakfast if he is caught out of position.

 

Your argument is valid only in tier 8 battles, but considering the number of 279s that are played, it's extremely rare to meet one while driving a tier 8. Plus, even then the 279 player will probably play more aggressive than he should when matched like that and you can still gang bang it with 3 tier 8s. Provided they are not the usual crayon eaters found at that tier.

tf have u ever played ranked?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users