pls stop special events..

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Oberst_Egger #1 Posted 06 June 2019 - 02:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12003 battles

today made me remember why i stopped playing last time...

i wanted to finish the D-Day event... all i had to do was win 5 games. 

for all i care its the same as asking me to climb the [edited]mount everest becuz its undoable...

so i gave it a shot and had some very good games dmg wise myself. but my team is falling apart within the first minute we lost 3-4 tanks becuz somehow ppl are under the impression u need to drive straight to the enemy and soak dmg.

so am 6 games done now and all 6 are losses. and i tried to focus on my own gameplay and do w.e i could to make the most of it but there is simply no point. 

the amount of lets put it politely terrible ppl is just unbelievable.

and yes am not the best tanker out there by far. but i try my best and yday went well and i had a 3300 wn8 session. now am just done and i guess ill uninstall again. 

am getting no fun out of this game anymore since there is almost every week a special thing to get or play for wich brings out all the terrible shitters and then the gameplay just goes down the drain.

also the amount of toxicity ingame is insane. if u try to ask some1 to help u on a flank or help in general am getting all kinds of diceases thrown at me. specially if u try to point out that something they do isnt very smart.

i really cant be asked to get this crapgameplay every day and toxic chats. so thanks to all tankers i did have fun with and played as team actually. but ill be finding another game.

Smile4MyShell #2 Posted 06 June 2019 - 02:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 47420 battles

As by Forum tradition

lonigus #3 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:08 PM

General

• Player
  • 33481 battles

Why do these people feel the need to announce that they are leaving? Its like me yelling in a restaurant while leaving that I didnt like how the salad tasted. 

Bottom line is... Nobody gives a flying *edit.

Edited by xP4_warrior, 07 June 2019 - 10:05 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Frostilicus #4 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:20 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Clan Diplomat
  • 23551 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-

Very low quality flounce...

BravelyRanAway #5 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostOberst_Egger, on 06 June 2019 - 01:44 PM, said:

for all i care its the same as asking me to climb the [edited]mount everest becuz its undoable...

so i gave it a shot and had some very good games dmg wise myself. but my team is falling apart within the first minute we lost 3-4 tanks becuz somehow ppl are under the impression u need to drive straight to the enemy and soak dmg.

so am 6 games done now and all 6 are losses. and i tried to focus on my own gameplay and do w.e i could to make the most of it but there is simply no point. 

and yes am not the best tanker out there by far. but i try my best and yday went well and i had a 3300 wn8 session. now am just done and i guess ill uninstall again. 

am getting no fun out of this game anymore since there is almost every week a special thing to get or play for wich brings out all the terrible shitters and then the gameplay just goes down the drain.

also the amount of toxicity ingame is insane. if u try to ask some1 to help u on a flank or help in general am getting all kinds of diceases thrown at me. specially if u try to point out that something they do isnt very smart.

i really cant be asked to get this crapgameplay every day and toxic chats. so thanks to all tankers i did have fun with and played as team actually. but ill be finding another game.

So, you take part in events that you want WG to stop.

Logic?

Tramp_In_Armour #6 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:22 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8427 battles

View PostOberst_Egger, on 06 June 2019 - 02:44 PM, said:

You must have been on the opposite team. I had seven consecutive wins today. Sorry.

Try the green team.

wsatnutter #7 Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:24 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 26454 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
oooooooooooo I love a good flounce

Miepie #8 Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4033 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

there is almost every week a special thing to get or play for wich brings out all the terrible shitters

also the amount of toxicity ingame is insane.

Q.e.d. :sceptic:

shikaka9 #9 Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 70629 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
Special Event on/off checkbox .. COOH

LincolnTank #10 Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10257 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Oh those terrible cheesers, potatoes, strawbs and the hapless. How dare they get onto an open access game and ruin it for everyone with their interest in special events.

Tankistu #11 Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30182 battles

View Postlonigus, on 06 June 2019 - 02:08 PM, said:

Why do these people feel the need to announce that they are leaving? Its like me yelling in a restaurant while leaving that I didnt like how the salad tasted. 

Because WITNESS ME (leaving)!

PowJay #12 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:10 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 39864 battles

I just lost three straight games in the Marder 38T. Two of those I did well and still lost.

I'm leaving.

Until tomorrow morning.

_6i6_ #13 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:19 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18799 battles
  • [A__K] A__K

BUT if u did well in the specials, would you still go?

Sure the population seems to have worsened...it is obvious even to me who am only playing for the past two years so i guess for the oldies the difference must be hugely obvious (comparing the player base).

I'd suggest you took a break - play battlefield or something

Sfinski #14 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:25 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 36488 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
Maybe play better yourself and dont expect your team to carry your [edited]...

HassenderZerhacker #15 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:26 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31030 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

golf is a better game.

994250 #16 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7182 battles

Does anyone actually cared about this event?

I mean, it isn't like the TS-5 marathon, where people just had to meet the requirements and could suicide/desert the game.

They just have to play, like they'd do anyway.

BravelyRanAway #17 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Post994250, on 06 June 2019 - 04:30 PM, said:

They just have to play, like they'd do anyway.

That might actually be the problem.:trollface:

Sfinski #18 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:44 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 36488 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
Tried to sell the tank without playing, no credits pretty much. Wasted time.

Suurpolskija #19 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:46 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22821 battles
  • [KANKI] KANKI

Guy has a bad session. Wants to stop all special events. 

Anyways, cool story! 

vasilinhorulezz #20 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:54 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27921 battles
No, I love getting mentally abused in order to win a mediocre tank, I will probably not play.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users