Wheeled Vehicles France Baguette Lynx 6x6 Camo Mobility

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

lnfernaI #1 Posted 07 June 2019 - 07:43 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 33221 battles
  • [ICYA] ICYA

I recently went into wheelers,the AMD was kinda fun, EBR H. lacks DPM and that was frustrating, so I'm curios on what the Lynx offers.

Do tell please.

Jorous #2 Posted 07 June 2019 - 07:46 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21656 battles
  • [TPK] TPK
The 320 Dmg on HE shells is very nice and the 90 pen workes on lights and stuff like skorpions and su-130pm. But the Tier8 Panhard will kill you when a equal skill player is driving it.

tajj7 #3 Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:20 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27770 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

60 to 80kph IIRC and more hp/ton.

Lynx is pretty fast, but its quite boxy so not that hard to hit but the gun is decent for a tier 8 light, unlike the tier 9 where the gun basically stays the same but you go up one tier. 

BlackBloodBandit #4 Posted 07 June 2019 - 12:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5820 battles

Rapid mode has 80km/h forwards, 60 backwards.

Cruise has 58 forwards 40 backwards,  but has better traverse speed and smaller circle then the rapid mode, so you can avoid obstacles and enemies easier.

The_Naa #5 Posted 07 June 2019 - 12:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 7260 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

Differences between cruise and rapid?

i was just about to do my own, but ill just fuse it with this one if OP does not mind :)

''somebody once told me'' that Rapid mode has worse gun handling than Cruise mode.

so far i have not seen any stats to back this up or to deny it, i've asked about this from few people and the answer i got was: ''i don't know.''

so it can or can not be true in my book. :sceptic:

if someone has any data on this, please do let me know  :)

Edited by The_Naa, 07 June 2019 - 12:46 PM.

Dorander #6 Posted 07 June 2019 - 12:51 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 21025 battles

View PostThe_Naa, on 07 June 2019 - 11:30 AM, said:

Differences between cruise and rapid?

i was just about to do my own, but ill just fuse it with this one if OP does not mind :)

''somebody once told me'' that Rapid mode has worse gun handling than Cruise mode.

so far i have not seen any stats to back this up or to deny it, i've asked about this from few people and the answer i got was: ''i don't know.''

so it can or can not be true in my book. :sceptic:

if someone has any data on this, please do let me know  :)

Well it stands to reason doesn't it, assuming that no stats actually change between the two modes except for the speed, the amount of bloom you actually get factors in movement speed. All else being equal the faster you go the larger your aiming circle is.

I recently got the Lynx myself and the different modes are quite fun and noticable, though the delay in switching in them is noticable too. Also you have to drive manually, switching modes turns off the automatic gas pedal. Not sure if that matters for you.

Anyways once the faster mode hits you can really tell the difference in acceleration, your tank will jump forwards and you'll turn significantly more slowly. Swap back to the other mode and you can make near instant 90 degree turns, the difference is huge. Takes some getting used to though.

Edited by Dorander, 07 June 2019 - 12:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users