Jump to content


Camouflage currently 50% off

Camouflage Discount

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

onderschepper #1 Posted 08 June 2019 - 05:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2168 battles
  • 698
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    05-17-2019

I do not know if this was advertised anywhere as I can not honestly say I've looked, but camouflage is currently 25 gold per item/ 75 gold per season/ 225 gold for a complete set (x3).

(Regular price 50 gold per item.)

 

Likewise the purchase cost in credits is also reduced to 5,000 silver. :bush:



Laur_Balaur_XD #2 Posted 08 June 2019 - 05:55 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37107 battles
  • 856
  • [CTRL-] CTRL-
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View Postonderschepper, on 08 June 2019 - 04:37 PM, said:

I do not know if this was advertised anywhere as I can not honestly say I've looked, but camouflage is currently 25 gold per item/ 75 gold per season/ 225 gold for a complete set (x3).

(Regular price 50 gold per item.)

 

Likewise the purchase cost in credits is also reduced to 5,000 silver. :bush:

 

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/special-offers/d-day-special/

 

 

 

 



onderschepper #3 Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2168 battles
  • 698
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    05-17-2019

View PostLaur_Balaur_XD, on 08 June 2019 - 05:55 PM, said:

 

Thanks. I've been playing WoWS, thus not really paying attention to WoT Announcements at present.

 



Wintermute_1 #4 Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:17 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 49966 battles
  • 2,213
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013
Thing is, they kinda give enough camo away that you don't really need to buy any, or at least I seem to have enough.

gunslingerXXX #5 Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:46 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 12752 battles
  • 3,314
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

I just noticed a paint job doesn't give you the +4% camo. Is this correct or am I having another incident in which I don't understand the user interface? 

If correct, why? And is there a way to have the camo bonus and only see the paintjob?



Laur_Balaur_XD #6 Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:52 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37107 battles
  • 856
  • [CTRL-] CTRL-
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 09 June 2019 - 12:46 PM, said:

I just noticed a paint job doesn't give you the +4% camo. Is this correct or am I having another incident in which I don't understand the user interface? 

If correct, why? And is there a way to have the camo bonus and only see the paintjob?

 

Yes, it is correct.

Paint does not give you any camo bonus, only camo gives you camo bonus (this sounds kinda silly).

As far as i know there is no way to see only the paint and have camo bonus. Or there might be one: paint the tank, apply a non historical cammo over and check the 'hide non historical camo' box in settings.

Or get a black premium tank that is black, those have the camo bonus (T43B, IS6B, Mutz, etc...).



onderschepper #7 Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:54 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2168 battles
  • 698
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    05-17-2019

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 09 June 2019 - 01:46 PM, said:

I just noticed a paint job doesn't give you the +4% camo. Is this correct or am I having another incident in which I don't understand the user interface? 

If correct, why? And is there a way to have the camo bonus and only see the paintjob?

 

The only minor way I have found is to have Camo Hull and Turret with painted Tracks.

Laur_Balaur_XD #8 Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:55 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37107 battles
  • 856
  • [CTRL-] CTRL-
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View Postonderschepper, on 09 June 2019 - 12:54 PM, said:

 

The only minor way I have found is to have Camo Hull and Turret with painted Tracks.

 

You can ditch out the camo on the turret too, you only need camo on the hull to get the bonus.

onderschepper #9 Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2168 battles
  • 698
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    05-17-2019

View PostLaur_Balaur_XD, on 09 June 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

 

You can ditch out the camo on the turret too, you only need camo on the hull to get the bonus.

 

Cunning!

I did wonder about that option, but never tested it.......for some reason. :)







Also tagged with Camouflage, Discount

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users