Jump to content


Arty are a problem? May be not in RANKED


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Rattogigi #1 Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:09 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 58805 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    01-27-2011

To all people that hate arty in game, i think is not the real problem in match.

Just look my last 4 games with arty (i have less than 45% winrate in ranked with the arty).

4 games in a row just LOST, LOST, LOST, LOST and i saved all chevrons (Gallone mantenuto in italian).

May Be problems are not arties but players???

And sorry for my english

Attached Files

  • Attached File   shot_008.jpg   1.09MB
  • Attached File   shot_009.jpg   1.09MB
  • Attached File   shot_010.jpg   1.08MB
  • Attached File   shot_011.jpg   1.1MB


Sfinski #2 Posted 09 June 2019 - 05:08 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 36488 battles
  • 3,428
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013
No, arties are the problem, because there's nothing you can do against them most the time, yet they can ruin your game without any effort.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #3 Posted 09 June 2019 - 05:25 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 53231 battles
  • 5,317
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

No matter how good the tank is or how good you use it, there are class limitations. What you can do to influence the battle outcome in arty is very limited compared to a medium, a fast heavy or a light (flexibility!). Hence the 4 consecutive defeats with chevron retained, you can do damage and you can get good XP but you can't win.



Dr_Mengede #4 Posted 09 June 2019 - 05:50 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23976 battles
  • 694
  • [DSNL] DSNL
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

Artillery isn't the real problem in this game.

Those OP new French wheeled tanks are way worse than artillery.

You can hide or play defensively against artillery and survive, you can't hide or play defensively against those OP french tanks with their unreal fast speed forward AND backward, sharp corners without losing speed or them jumping around over ridges without getting damage or broken wheels where all other tanks would get damage or even get destroyed and at least get track damage, they also have fast firing laser aimed (high pen) guns (almost 98% hitchance when driving?) what no other tanks have ... if they would have that, it would be considered equal to using aimbots...

 

So yeah, they imho they need a nerf.

At least lower the topspeed to be similar to other light tanks. (Not exceeding 70-75 km/h for the fastest ones.)

Lower the hit chance while driving, the laser aiming should be removed or the hit chance while driving faster lowered by a higher %.

 



Sfinski #5 Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:01 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 36488 battles
  • 3,428
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostDr_Mengede, on 09 June 2019 - 06:50 AM, said:

Artillery isn't the real problem in this game.

Those OP new French wheeled tanks are way worse than artillery.

You can hide or play defensively against artillery and survive, you can't hide or play defensively against those OP french tanks with their unreal fast speed forward AND backward, sharp corners without losing speed or them jumping around over ridges without getting damage or broken wheels where all other tanks would get damage or even get destroyed and at least get track damage, they also have fast firing laser aimed (high pen) guns (almost 98% hitchance when driving?) what no other tanks have ... if they would have that, it would be considered equal to using aimbots...

 

So yeah, they imho they need a nerf.

At least lower the topspeed to be similar to other light tanks. (Not exceeding 70-75 km/h for the fastest ones.)

Lower the hit chance while driving, the laser aiming should be removed or the hit chance while driving faster lowered by a higher %.

 

 

You might hide and survive against arty, but that doesnt win the game, nor is it playing really. Just sitting there doing nothing.

 

Against wheels you can outspot them, out shoot them etc. Wheels are weak. They dont have fast firing laser aiming high pen guns, literally the exact opposite. Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.


Edited by Sfinski, 09 June 2019 - 06:03 AM.


Xqual #6 Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:59 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 65184 battles
  • 125
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View PostSfinski, on 09 June 2019 - 05:08 AM, said:

No, arties are the problem, because there's nothing you can do against them most the time, yet they can ruin your game without any effort.

 

if people like you stop spamming that 2key 24/7, i will stop playing arty.

Sfinski #7 Posted 09 June 2019 - 07:34 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 36488 battles
  • 3,428
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostXqual, on 09 June 2019 - 07:59 AM, said:

 

if people like you stop spamming that 2key 24/7, i will stop playing arty.

 

How do you know how much I use prem ammo?

 

But anyway, any arty from rotation is always positive, I will stop spamming it. Now hold to your agreement of stopping to play arty.

 

// already broke the agreement. What can you expect from an arty player...?


Edited by Sfinski, 09 June 2019 - 07:57 AM.


jack_timber #8 Posted 09 June 2019 - 08:09 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 40279 battles
  • 3,243
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014
No need to press the 2 key when you play arty, so cheap to play :)

vasilinhorulezz #9 Posted 09 June 2019 - 08:18 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27921 battles
  • 1,994
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

View Postjack_timber, on 09 June 2019 - 08:09 AM, said:

No need to press the 2 key when you play arty, so cheap to play :)

 

Yet, most arties I've encountered, shoot premium HE.

Eduronflux #10 Posted 09 June 2019 - 08:30 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 58534 battles
  • 27
  • [RDDTF] RDDTF
  • Member since:
    08-24-2012

View PostXqual, on 09 June 2019 - 06:59 AM, said:

 

if people like you stop spamming that 2key 24/7, i will stop playing arty.

 

Yes please stop playing arty. 1 person less that ruins the game

vixu #11 Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:05 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 45051 battles
  • 3,634
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011

View Postvasilinhorulezz, on 09 June 2019 - 08:18 AM, said:

 

Yet, most arties I've encountered, shoot premium HE.

 

another proof that prem ammo usage is a skillful and well-considered tactical choice.

spamhamstar #12 Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:10 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 64313 battles
  • 2,471
  • [WIKD] WIKD
  • Member since:
    12-02-2012
Arties don't kill people...

Asklepi0s #13 Posted 09 June 2019 - 10:32 AM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 10497 battles
  • 1,136
  • Member since:
    01-23-2017
Please use the pinned threadfor arty threads.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users