Jump to content


Silver Credit Earning - Is the Income Reduced?


  • Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

nightcrow82 #1 Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:30 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 68851 battles
  • 225
  • [SALI] SALI
  • Member since:
    10-10-2013
I play this game for a long time, and i have seen some issues over the years. Since i didn't saw aiywere on public that the silver income is reduced, i want to ask here, people who play and hopefully some WG stuff about it. New premium acc is totaly ok, finaly you get somethnig more then when you dont have it, like x3 and other features, BUT, since the introduction of a VAULT (750k) i have noticed that i don't earn credits like before. Am not top player outhere, but, i was able to grind about 1,5 mil per 2 hour period with premium tanks and premium account, sometimes even more. When I activate booster 50% +, I could grind around 2,5-3 mil per 2 hours, the worst days were around 2 mil. Since the vaut came, i have to make at least 4k dmg for 120k income in victory, minus repair, ammo etc i get 85k-90k clean. After new year bonus, when situation got normal again, i was able to make that silver with 3k-3,5k combined (like 2k dmg and 1,5k spot). Am not alone in this, i asked various people and they also confirm that they have some credit issues, like a guy with Lowe must deal 3,5-4k dmg for the same amount like i get. I Also want to point out that i DONT use premium ammo at all, when i grind money, maybe in some special ocasions when i have to finish somebody so i can make more dmg after him, but 99,99% of shoots are without premium ammo. Please share your expirience here, thank you

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:37 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34103 battles
  • 4,434
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
No, but it should be.

Suurpolskija #3 Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:42 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22821 battles
  • 2,211
  • [KANKI] KANKI
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016

This gets asked at least weekly here. 

 

No. Haven't noticed any drop. On contrary, I seem to be earning a bit more than I used to since the new MM is more favorable. 



nightcrow82 #4 Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:23 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 68851 battles
  • 225
  • [SALI] SALI
  • Member since:
    10-10-2013

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 11 June 2019 - 02:37 PM, said:

No, but it should be.

 

Why it should be? You probably didnt play when people were able to play with regular tier 5 or 6 and bring 20-30k without premium

 



ExclamationMark #5 Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:29 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16788 battles
  • 4,415
  • [IDEAD] IDEAD
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
This playerbase. :facepalm:

demon_tank #6 Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:40 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26785 battles
  • 1,561
  • [RED_S] RED_S
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

I have 109 mil. I dont know or care.

I didnt buy a fort knox package and most of my battles are on standard acc.

 

I play my prems,  i take advantages of discounts , i dont spam gold shells right and left and i dont suck at the game.



nightcrow82 #7 Posted 11 June 2019 - 04:28 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 68851 battles
  • 225
  • [SALI] SALI
  • Member since:
    10-10-2013

View Postdemon_tank, on 11 June 2019 - 03:40 PM, said:

I have 109 mil. I dont know or care.

I didnt buy a fort knox package and most of my battles are on standard acc.

 

I play my prems,  i take advantages of discounts , i dont spam gold shells right and left and i dont suck at the game.

 

hahaha shure you do....

 



demon_tank #8 Posted 11 June 2019 - 04:36 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26785 battles
  • 1,561
  • [RED_S] RED_S
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

View Postnightcrow82, on 11 June 2019 - 03:28 PM, said:

 

hahaha shure you do....

 

 

I dont need to lie to clowns like you.

 

With your 1100 wn8 i wouldnt be surprised if you dont have any credits and you go to assume that noone else does and that its hard to farm them or save them.


Edited by demon_tank, 11 June 2019 - 04:37 PM.


nightcrow82 #9 Posted 11 June 2019 - 04:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 68851 battles
  • 225
  • [SALI] SALI
  • Member since:
    10-10-2013

View Postdemon_tank, on 11 June 2019 - 04:36 PM, said:

 

I dont need to lie to clowns like you.

 

With your 1100 wn8 i wouldnt be surprised if you dont have any credits and you go to assume that noone else does and that its hard to farm them or save them.

 

I have 19mil at hte moment and 54 tier 10s in my garage, as the sum of 239 tanks total, all tanks researched, i only have to grind little more moeny to buy remainig tier 10s, so, you can think what you want, i dont have desire to drop garbage on people like you do, but that is cause youre an angry little child with no girlfriend i asume? I also saw that you have around 3k games with your prems, so you could earn that money only if you bring 350k every single battle, wich acording to your wn8 on those tanks and average dmg is not possible, so either you sold everytning to have that siver, or you are, simply a lyar :)

Edited by nightcrow82, 11 June 2019 - 04:43 PM.


Suurpolskija #10 Posted 11 June 2019 - 04:42 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22821 battles
  • 2,211
  • [KANKI] KANKI
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016

For me it always depends on whether or not I can be a***d to grind new tanks. I still got plenty of interesting grinds that I sometimes push forwards. 

 

Atm I have credits low at 4M credits after buying 3x tier8's and spending a lot on the Black market. But I guess it'll just build itself up at some point, during the frontlines at the latest. 



pecopad #11 Posted 11 June 2019 - 04:48 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29283 battles
  • 2,142
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015

View Postnightcrow82, on 11 June 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

I play this game for a long time, and i have seen some issues over the years. Since i didn't saw aiywere on public that the silver income is reduced, i want to ask here, people who play and hopefully some WG stuff about it. New premium acc is totaly ok, finaly you get somethnig more then when you dont have it, like x3 and other features, BUT, since the introduction of a VAULT (750k) i have noticed that i don't earn credits like before. Am not top player outhere, but, i was able to grind about 1,5 mil per 2 hour period with premium tanks and premium account, sometimes even more. When I activate booster 50% +, I could grind around 2,5-3 mil per 2 hours, the worst days were around 2 mil. Since the vaut came, i have to make at least 4k dmg for 120k income in victory, minus repair, ammo etc i get 85k-90k clean. After new year bonus, when situation got normal again, i was able to make that silver with 3k-3,5k combined (like 2k dmg and 1,5k spot). Am not alone in this, i asked various people and they also confirm that they have some credit issues, like a guy with Lowe must deal 3,5-4k dmg for the same amount like i get. I Also want to point out that i DONT use premium ammo at all, when i grind money, maybe in some special ocasions when i have to finish somebody so i can make more dmg after him, but 99,99% of shoots are without premium ammo. Please share your expirience here, thank you

 

2,5-3 million per 2 hours with a 50% booster and you say you are not a good player?

 

One the subject, before we had, with vbaddict, some stats on the average net income, which was decreasing for most of the premium tanks, and confirmed my feeling that the income level was decreasing.

 

My feeling is that the average battle generates much lower income, while the high damage battles give you much more credits. This is just a feeling, I also have much more problems dealing damage, since I do not fire premium ammo in my premium tanks.


Edited by pecopad, 11 June 2019 - 04:49 PM.


Orkbert #12 Posted 11 June 2019 - 04:49 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 28160 battles
  • 2,153
  • Member since:
    08-29-2013

Well, due to the 3/5/7 Matchmaking template there are now less toptier tanks and therefore less hitpoints to feast upon in a given match, so the credits income might be a bit lower due to that.

But the credit income for a specific damage/spotting output? That didn't change, at least not in a noticeable way.

 


Edited by Orkbert, 11 June 2019 - 04:49 PM.


wsatnutter #13 Posted 11 June 2019 - 04:52 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 26454 battles
  • 9,450
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View Postnightcrow82, on 11 June 2019 - 03:28 PM, said:

 

hahaha shure you do....

 

 

why would he lie?

I have 95 mill I spent 15 on a splurge a few weeks back if your not making credits then you are doing something wrong



pecopad #14 Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:03 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29283 battles
  • 2,142
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015

View Postdemon_tank, on 11 June 2019 - 04:36 PM, said:

 

I dont need to lie to clowns like you.

 

With your 1100 wn8 i wouldnt be surprised if you dont have any credits and you go to assume that noone else does and that its hard to farm them or save them.

 

Well, its hard to have high Wn8... and sure if you are a good player you don't have any problems with credits, since WoT is a game with exponential gains,

 

And if you are really good and play in a good clan you will have no problems with gold also...

 

But that's not the average player of WoT, which apparently the Op isn't also, because no way I can earn 2,5 M in 2 hours with a boost....



nightcrow82 #15 Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:08 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 68851 battles
  • 225
  • [SALI] SALI
  • Member since:
    10-10-2013

View Postpecopad, on 11 June 2019 - 05:03 PM, said:

 

Well, its hard to have high Wn8... and sure if you are a good player you don't have any problems with credits, since WoT is a game with exponential gains,

 

And if you are really good and play in a good clan you will have no problems with gold also...

 

But that's not the average player of WoT, which apparently the Op isn't also, because no way I can earn 2,5 M in 2 hours with a boost....

 

I was able to do it, cause i dont use gold, so prem account, and booster 50% only, not even clan booster included. My main tanks for cash were t44-100, jtig 8,8 fv4202, with these 3, i was able to play around 20 battles in 2 hours, and the iccome was awsome, now i cant earn that so i ask the questions. With 2,500 dmg with prem and booster, it was easy to get 100k silver straight and clean, with 4k combined 150k, 5k kombined 180k, now i get for 2k dmg and 6k spot with my ebr 140k total, after ammo and repair 120k, for 8k combined man...
16:12 Added after 3 minutes

View Postwsatnutter, on 11 June 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

 

why would he lie?

I have 95 mill I spent 15 on a splurge a few weeks back if your not making credits then you are doing something wrong

 

i dont know, i didnt come to attack anybody here, just asking questions, he was provoced by the question obviously, bringing the wn8 and who is better, i dont care if you, or him, or anybody is better, this is not the issue here, neither i care about stats, i only bring them when i am attacked, but for somebody who has researched the whole tech tree, got all tanks for free, won the cpu on that 1.0 marathon, i must belive i have some credibilty to ask, and hopefuly to get the answer from somebody from WG, not wn8 purple redliners

demon_tank #16 Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:22 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26785 battles
  • 1,561
  • [RED_S] RED_S
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

View Postnightcrow82, on 11 June 2019 - 03:40 PM, said:

 

I have 19mil at hte moment and 54 tier 10s in my garage, as the sum of 239 tanks total, all tanks researched, i only have to grind little more moeny to buy remainig tier 10s, so, you can think what you want, i dont have desire to drop garbage on people like you do, but that is cause youre an angry little child with no girlfriend i asume? I also saw that you have around 3k games with your prems, so you could earn that money only if you bring 350k every single battle, wich acording to your wn8 on those tanks and average dmg is not possible, so either you sold everytning to have that siver, or you are, simply a lyar :)

 

My credit balance is due to me not sucking thus making more credits than you plus personal + clan boosters + doing misisons + some prem acc albeit not all the time + DISCOUNTS.

 

I have bought EVERY SINGLE TIER 10, 9, 8 , 7 AND 6 TANK ON DISCOUNT. Go do the math and see how much credit this saved me.

 

You also forget team battles ,frontline and ranked where i was making profit all day long.

 

Im not a liar. I can provide a screenshot (but that doesnt get me anything). You re just ignorant and not a good+ player so you think its tough to make credits.


Edited by demon_tank, 11 June 2019 - 05:24 PM.


ExclamationMark #17 Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:24 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16788 battles
  • 4,415
  • [IDEAD] IDEAD
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

View Postnightcrow82, on 11 June 2019 - 05:08 PM, said:

i dont know, i didnt come to attack anybody here, just asking questions, he was provoced by the question obviously

 

View Postnightcrow82, on 11 June 2019 - 04:28 PM, said:

hahaha shure you do....

 

Show me where your question is.



NUKLEAR_SLUG #18 Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:25 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34103 battles
  • 4,434
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View Postnightcrow82, on 11 June 2019 - 03:23 PM, said:

 

Why it should be? You probably didnt play when people were able to play with regular tier 5 or 6 and bring 20-30k without premium

 

 

Because the economy is bloated with too many credits/gold already. WG recognise this which was the purpose of the recent Black Market event to bleed some of that away. Very successfully too it seems from the level of interest.

 

View Postnightcrow82, on 11 June 2019 - 05:08 PM, said:

i dont know, i didnt come to attack anybody here, just asking questions, he was provoced by the question obviously, bringing the wn8 and who is better, i dont care if you, or him, or anybody is better, this is not the issue here, neither i care about stats, i only bring them when i am attacked, but for somebody who has researched the whole tech tree, got all tanks for free, won the cpu on that 1.0 marathon, i must belive i have some credibilty to ask, and hopefuly to get the answer from somebody from WG, not wn8 purple redliners

 

If a WG rep comes in here and tells you they haven't changed anything are you going to believe them because it sounds a lot like you've made up your mind already.

Balc0ra #19 Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:27 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 72874 battles
  • 20,713
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postnightcrow82, on 11 June 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

After new year bonus, when situation got normal again, i was able to make that silver with 3k-3,5k combined (like 2k dmg and 1,5k spot). Am not alone in this, i asked various people and they also confirm that they have some credit issues, like a guy with Lowe must deal 3,5-4k dmg for the same amount like i get. I Also want to point out that i DONT use premium ammo at all, when i grind money, maybe in some special ocasions when i have to finish somebody so i can make more dmg after him, but 99,99% of shoots are without premium ammo. Please share your expirience here, thank you

 

Keep in mind that 3K damage won't reward the same each time. As there are a few variables that gives income bonuses besides damage and assist. So no game will reward the same. As even first spots give a small bonus. And even if you do get 3K combined each time. You gotta consider how much of that is assist. And how much did you do on others assist. As that's a 50% income loss pr damage point. Thus it can variate rather largely depending on style.

 

So if you don't spot anything first, don't get assist, but do lots of damage on others assist on the 2nd line in your Lowe vs tier X. And get 3K damage. And next game you are top tier, push up, gets spots, gets assist, do the damage on your own spotting getting 3K combined and cap. The results will be noticeably different.

 

 



pecopad #20 Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:36 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29283 battles
  • 2,142
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015

View PostBalc0ra, on 11 June 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

 

Keep in mind that 3K damage won't reward the same each time. As there are a few variables that gives income bonuses besides damage and assist. So no game will reward the same. As even first spots give a small bonus. And even if you do get 3K combined each time. You gotta consider how much of that is assist. And how much did you do on others assist. As that's a 50% income loss pr damage point. Thus it can variate rather largely depending on style.

 

So if you don't spot anything first, don't get assist, but do lots of damage on others assist on the 2nd line in your Lowe vs tier X. And get 3K damage. And next game you are top tier, push up, gets spots, gets assist, do the damage on your own spotting getting 3K combined and cap. The results will be noticeably different.

 

 

 

3K damage in a tier 8 premium tank always comes with a very good reward, unless you are spamming gold to do it, and even spamming gold you will get a huge pile of credits.

 

The problem is the average game, specially in defeats where you make 20-30K credits, this without shooting gold.

 

Credits aren't an issue for good players, even F2P players who do more than 50% of XP and damage than the average player and end up making much more than an average player with a premium account. Problem is for the average players that grind tanks, where not only the credits we make from tier 8 are not that much, but where you end up paying 30-40K for each tier 9 game you play, and on top of that you have to grind 6 millions credits to buy a tier X tank, which ends up being more than 150 games in a tier 8 premium.

 


Edited by pecopad, 11 June 2019 - 05:38 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users