Jump to content


Leopard 1 new accuracy bugged

Leopard 1.5.1 accuracy bug

  • Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

jl00306 #1 Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:03 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28176 battles
  • 21
  • [SAMF] SAMF
  • Member since:
    02-02-2013
They updated 1.5.1 Leopard 1's accuracy must be bugged - I have like a 600% crew but the shells are flying everywhere but on target. Any1 else with the same experience?

HassenderZerhacker #2 Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:08 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 31030 battles
  • 3,281
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View Postjl00306, on 14 June 2019 - 04:03 PM, said:

They updated 1.5.1 Leopard 1's accuracy must be bugged - I have like a 600% crew but the shells are flying everywhere but on target. Any1 else with the same experience?

 

yes, that's common behavior with "very precise" German guns.

Leo PTA same.



Jabba_The_Mutt #3 Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:16 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5113 battles
  • 83
  • Member since:
    06-22-2014
Apparently there's some other soft stat that affects gun accuracy...sigma or something, and it basically determines how often your shots will deviate towards or from the center. My guess is that they keep that value high (or low?) enough, so russki tanks keep advantages, even though theoretically you have much better dispersion/accuracy than them.

wremise #4 Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:16 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52155 battles
  • 1,025
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    09-29-2011

german guns are the most accurate to hit the edge of the aiming circle

 



The_Naa #5 Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:17 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8317 battles
  • 1,388
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

View Postjl00306, on 14 June 2019 - 04:03 PM, said:

They updated 1.5.1 Leopard 1's accuracy must be bugged - I have like a 600% crew but the shells are flying everywhere but on target. Any1 else with the same experience?

 

did you or did you not enjoy alcohol drinks before the game?

HassenderZerhacker #6 Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:24 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 31030 battles
  • 3,281
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostJabba_The_Mutt, on 14 June 2019 - 04:16 PM, said:

Apparently there's some other soft stat that affects gun accuracy...sigma or something, and it basically determines how often your shots will deviate towards or from the center. My guess is that they keep that value high (or low?) enough, so russki tanks keep advantages, even though theoretically you have much better dispersion/accuracy than them.

 

you are looking for skewness/kurtosis

MooGla #7 Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:26 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 7704 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    01-03-2011

I really love the Leo PTA, it's an amazing tank so i decided to buy the Leo 1 now that he got "buffed". And I'm seriously amazed how shitty this so called "sniping gun" is. German accuracy is a meme. I got fooled more than once now with german tanks and I'm serisouly fed up with this crap. I have a 430U and LMAO. Why would anyone with a sane mind play this Leo 1 crap tank compared to the Russian objs? If you have absolutely NO armor and NO working gun. Why should you play this tank?

 

For me it's yet another slap in the face for fans of german tanks and now it's no money for you WG.

NO FUN FOR ME = NO MONEY FOR YOU.

 

 

 



HassenderZerhacker #8 Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:28 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 31030 battles
  • 3,281
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostMooGla, on 14 June 2019 - 04:26 PM, said:

I really love the Leo PTA, it's an amazing tank so i decided to buy the Leo 1 now that he got "buffed". And I'm seriously amazed how shitty this so called "sniping gun" is. German accuracy is a meme. I got fooled more than once now with german tanks and I'm serisouly fed up with this crap. I have a 430U and LMAO. Why would anyone with a sane mind play this Leo 1 crap tank compared to the Russian objs? If you have absolutely NO armor and NO working gun. Why should you play this tank?

 

For me it's yet another slap in the face for fans of german tanks and now it's no money for you WG.

NO FUN FOR ME = NO MONEY FOR YOU.

 

WG game designers are laughing their asses off every time they think about sigma and kurtosis applied to German sniper guns.



Jabba_The_Mutt #9 Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:30 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5113 battles
  • 83
  • Member since:
    06-22-2014

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 14 June 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

 

you are looking for skewness/kurtosis

 

Spoiler

Myeah, that's probably it, but in Wargaming terms it's called sigma value apparently



HassenderZerhacker #10 Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:44 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 31030 battles
  • 3,281
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostJabba_The_Mutt, on 14 June 2019 - 04:30 PM, said:

 

Spoiler

Myeah, that's probably it, but in Wargaming terms it's called sigma value apparently

 

nope, sigma always means standard deviation

Jabba_The_Mutt #11 Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:49 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5113 battles
  • 83
  • Member since:
    06-22-2014

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 14 June 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

 

nope, sigma always means standard deviation

 

Gotcha, thx:medal:

Nexuss9383 #12 Posted 14 June 2019 - 06:41 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17648 battles
  • 46
  • [USAGI] USAGI
  • Member since:
    03-29-2012
Mine seems to hit everything untill its aiming at anything with the name Obj then forgets that it got buffed and decides to troll me with pre buff leo gameplay :bush:

vasilinhorulezz #13 Posted 15 June 2019 - 12:26 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27921 battles
  • 1,994
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014
:popcorn:

Eviscerador #14 Posted 15 June 2019 - 01:35 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13487 battles
  • 678
  • Member since:
    11-24-2011

That is not a bug, that is standard Leo1 gun behaviour. I can snipe better with the KV2 derp gun.

 

In fact, you can test the gun on the E50M and you will see that, even if on paper the Leo1 is better, the E50M is just more reliable at hitting the center.



MattieW #15 Posted 15 June 2019 - 10:44 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15487 battles
  • 242
  • [SA_HB] SA_HB
  • Member since:
    10-11-2013
That is unfortunately nothing new. The Leo will more likely than not land on the outer reticle. I recommend being close enough to the target that the target covers the entire reticle. You can’t “snipe” from further than that consistently.

Slyspy #16 Posted 15 June 2019 - 11:08 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 14699 battles
  • 17,437
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostMattieW, on 15 June 2019 - 10:44 AM, said:

That is unfortunately nothing new. The Leo will more likely than not land on the outer reticle. I recommend being close enough to the target that the target covers the entire reticle. You can’t “snipe” from further than that consistently.

 

The same applies to all guns really. 

HassenderZerhacker #17 Posted 15 June 2019 - 11:25 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 31030 battles
  • 3,281
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostSlyspy, on 15 June 2019 - 11:08 AM, said:

 

The same applies to all guns really. 

 

You have played neither the Leopard I nor the Leo PTA.

I'd say give them a try before saying it's the same.

My impression was that these guns don't perform as well as expected. I get better hits with my Progetto 46's gun which has 0.29 accuracy than with my Leo I's gun that has allegedly 0.25 accuracy. Both fully aimed in of course.


Edited by HassenderZerhacker, 15 June 2019 - 11:31 AM.


Slyspy #18 Posted 15 June 2019 - 11:30 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 14699 battles
  • 17,437
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 15 June 2019 - 11:25 AM, said:

 

You have played neither the Leopard I nor the Leo PTA.

I'd say give them a try before saying it's the same.

My impression was that these guns don't perform as well as expected. I get better hits with my Progetto 46's gun which has 0.34 accuracy than with my Leo I's gun that has allegedly 0.29 accuracy. Both fully aimed in of course.

 

So if you are close enough to have the target fill the reticle then your Leo 1 misses more than your Prog? A shot which cannot miss misses more with on tank than the other?

Anymn #19 Posted 15 June 2019 - 11:44 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20335 battles
  • 463
  • [RHPA] RHPA
  • Member since:
    07-06-2011

It's much better than it was. So far I'm snapping like a boss :B

 

Of course RNG still hits you, but in World of Tanks that would even be the case with 0.00000001 accuracy and instant aiming time.



HassenderZerhacker #20 Posted 15 June 2019 - 08:31 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 31030 battles
  • 3,281
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostSlyspy, on 15 June 2019 - 11:30 AM, said:

 

So if you are close enough to have the target fill the reticle then your Leo 1 misses more than your Prog? A shot which cannot miss misses more with on tank than the other?

 

a russian would answer: nu ti debiiiiil durak




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users