bugs gameplay 1.5.1

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

_Lobstep_The_RNG_Maker_ #1 Posted 14 June 2019 - 05:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14720 battles
  • [GIFTD] GIFTD

It is with the deepest of regrets that I create this new topic. I'd like to think that world of tanks is a bug-free game most of the time but there are those times that the bugs are unfair or they just start to piss you off like the one I'm stating in this new topic. It has come to my attention that while I move my mouse (the camera) the vehicle icons that display tier, name and type of vehicle move while I move or shake the camera while the vehicles stand still, this started happening right after I updated to the latest patch of the game and I feel like this needs to go to the attention of the game developers so that they can fix that. 

Thanks for your time and lets discuss if you're having the same problem as well...

_zzzz_ #2 Posted 14 June 2019 - 05:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 630 battles
  • [-UM] -UM
It's a known issue. - http://forum.worldof...rning-the-bugs/

SimonSays54 #3 Posted 17 June 2019 - 05:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3392 battles
I have the same problem. And there is no positive development for 5 days. I think wargaming prefers to sleep!

boomer1_1 #4 Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26562 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

Really WG?

Edited by boomer1_1, 20 June 2019 - 12:43 PM.

Dorander #5 Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:42 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 21014 battles

View Postboomer1_1, on 20 June 2019 - 11:39 AM, said:

Guys, oh guys..............you broke it again.

constant disconnects and inaction warnings

Who is the no.1 in f^^^ up league?

Thats easy, still WG.

Well done you fellas.

WG are looking like a total joke these days. Its sad really. How many different bugs can you name from the past 10 days?

I can think of 5, yes 5. What does that say to you, me and the gaming community, devs and players alike?

Alright, please name 5, I'm having trouble finding 1.

As for number 1 in that league, clearly you've never played World of Warcraft. "Hey guys, we're deploying a new patch so the servers may be down for 1.5 days!" 3 days later "Good news guys, servers are up!" Game is riddled with bugs, 1 day later "Due to unfortunate issues and exploits we did a server rollback, servers are down for 1 day while we fix this." 2 days later "Servers are up, cool right!?"... etc.. That game was unplayable for a week nearly every patch.

boomer1_1 #6 Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26562 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

View PostDorander, on 20 June 2019 - 11:42 AM, said:

Alright, please name 5, I'm having trouble finding 1.

As for number 1 in that league, clearly you've never played World of Warcraft. "Hey guys, we're deploying a new patch so the servers may be down for 1.5 days!" 3 days later "Good news guys, servers are up!" Game is riddled with bugs, 1 day later "Due to unfortunate issues and exploits we did a server rollback, servers are down for 1 day while we fix this." 2 days later "Servers are up, cool right!?"... etc.. That game was unplayable for a week nearly every patch.

lack of chat.

Jumping markers.

Server disconnects

The frontline bug that got patched this last weekend..

Personal reserve bug.

And my friend if you care to read the bug report forums you will find a few more reported there.

I dont and never have played World of Warcraft so why should i care about that. This is a World of Tanks forum. You call me out on my post and start whining about a completely unrelated problem. Go troll somewhere else.

Are you saying that WG are doing things well with the last 2 weeks development program then?

Edited by boomer1_1, 20 June 2019 - 01:06 PM.

Balc0ra #7 Posted 20 June 2019 - 01:02 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 70945 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postboomer1_1, on 20 June 2019 - 12:57 PM, said:

lack of chat.

Jumping markers.

Server disconnects

Personal reserve bug.

And my friend if you care to read the bug report forums you will find a few more reported there.

I dont and never have played World of Warcraft so why should i care about that. Are you saying that WG are doing things well with the last 2 weeks development program then?

WG fixes stuffs in waves. Not day to day as they fix it. As then people would complain about the constant patches. As they did before.

As for the bugs that the fixes create... that's a different matter. As the FL bug was due to a change before in spawn times. That they now have rolled back. Jumping markers was supposed to be fixed with yesterdays patch? I've only played FL and can't say I've noticed it remaining.

Dorander #8 Posted 20 June 2019 - 01:18 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 21014 battles

View Postboomer1_1, on 20 June 2019 - 11:57 AM, said:

lack of chat.

Jumping markers.

Server disconnects

Personal reserve bug.

I dont and never have played World of Warcraft so why should i care about that. This is a World of Tanks forum. You call me out on my post and start whining about a completely unrelated problem. Go troll somewhere else.

Are you saying that WG are doing things well with the last 2 weeks development program then?

Yeah, I called you out on your post, because you claimed Wargaming is ranking 1 in a league of, let's put it politely, developers who mess up. You can't have a league of that without others in it, therefor, other games matter.

It's clear though that you're not interested in that, you just come here to whine and are upset when others aren't as upset as you, mostly because:

1) My chat works just fine.

2) My markers don't jump at all.

3) I don't get disconnected involuntarily.

4) They made some changes, sometimes that leads to unexpected bugs, it was quickly fixed so we have a working product with minimal interruption which is as good as it gets in software. But sure, you can count this as 1.

5) Got fixed already, besides the fact that it had a really simple workaround that had no impact on your ability to actually use the reserves.

boomer1_1 #9 Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26562 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

View PostBalc0ra, on 20 June 2019 - 12:02 PM, said:

WG fixes stuffs in waves. Not day to day as they fix it. As then people would complain about the constant patches. As they did before.

As for the bugs that the fixes create... that's a different matter. As the FL bug was due to a change before in spawn times. That they now have rolled back. Jumping markers was supposed to be fixed with yesterdays patch? I've only played FL and can't say I've noticed it remaining.

I am annoyed because they have introduced so many problems of their own making in the past 10 days. I have found the game unplayable for a lot of the time and still annoyingly bugged when playable since the update that introduced the new features. If it was tested and implemented correctly in the 1st place there would be no need for constant patches. Maybe its just me but I think a year ago there wasn't anything like the disruption we have now, since the start of the chat bug it seems things are only getting worse, the number of bugs in game is only growing, and growing. Today the game is unplayable again for a lot of people. Nothing about that is right.

boomer1_1 #10 Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26562 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

View PostDorander, on 20 June 2019 - 12:18 PM, said:

Yeah, I called you out on your post, because you claimed Wargaming is ranking 1 in a league of, let's put it politely, developers who mess up. You can't have a league of that without others in it, therefor, other games matter.

It's clear though that you're not interested in that, you just come here to whine and are upset when others aren't as upset as you, mostly because:

1) My chat works just fine.

2) My markers don't jump at all.

3) I don't get disconnected involuntarily.

4) They made some changes, sometimes that leads to unexpected bugs, it was quickly fixed so we have a working product with minimal interruption which is as good as it gets in software. But sure, you can count this as 1.

5) Got fixed already, besides the fact that it had a really simple workaround that had no impact on your ability to actually use the reserves.

Thank you for your insight, however, I have zero interest in joining you in a [edited]fest, Suffice to say, lots of gamers are posting about the current problems, I hope that you can see that this gives my complaint some merit. If you are not suffering from any of the issues mentioned then I am genuinely happy for you and a little jealous of your ability to play at this time. If you troll as well in battle as you do here I am sure you will have a successful afternoon. I hope you aren't feeling butt-hurt at this nor with my thoughts on league ranking among devs, I assure you that any misunderstanding is as a result of a difference in our sense of humour. As they say 'good luck, have fun'. Good bye.

Dorander #11 Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:32 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 21014 battles

View Postboomer1_1, on 20 June 2019 - 01:31 PM, said:

Thank you for your insight, however, I have zero interest in joining you in a [edited]fest, Suffice to say, lots of gamers are posting about the current problems, I hope that you can see that this gives my complaint some merit. If you are not suffering from any of the issues mentioned then I am genuinely happy for you and a little jealous of your ability to play at this time. If you troll as well in battle as you do here I am sure you will have a successful afternoon. I hope you aren't feeling butt-hurt at this nor with my thoughts on league ranking among devs, I assure you that any misunderstanding is as a result of a difference in our sense of humour. As they say 'good luck, have fun'. Good bye.

Fair enough, hope your issues end up being resolved to your satisfaction. Have fun.

Also tagged with bugs, gameplay, 1.5.1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users