Jump to content


Micropatch - 20/06/19


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

parim1331 #1 Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:00 AM

    Polish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 6647 battles
  • 742
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

Hello Commanders!

 

On early morning(6:00-6:30AM), 20th of June, we'll introduce a micropatch that will fix bugs listed below:

 

•             Fixed the issue of improperly displayed decals, when watching allied vehicles in the postmortem camera mode.

•             Fixed the issue of the improperly displayed Activated status for the Personal Reserve +25% to experience per battle for 2 hours.

•             Fixed the issue, when a sequence of opening web-components in the game client caused a failure of Referral Program 2.0.

•             Fixed the issue of extreme mist density in the Artillery Aim on the Redshire map.

 

That's it for now folks, roll out! :B


Edited by parim1331, 19 June 2019 - 01:51 PM.


PhantomMajor #2 Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:00 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 14892 battles
  • 105
  • Member since:
    10-09-2010
thanks for the heads-up

Miepie #3 Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:35 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 3525 battles
  • 757
  • [KEL-O] KEL-O
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View Postparim1331, on 19 June 2019 - 11:00 AM, said:


 

•             Fixed the issue of extreme mist density in the Artillery Aim on the Redshire map.

 

That's it for now folks, roll out! :B

 

Eh? Redshire has mist? Or am I misunderstanding some game-technical term? :amazed:

parim1331 #4 Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:38 PM

    Polish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 6647 battles
  • 742
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View PostMiepie, on 19 June 2019 - 12:35 PM, said:

 

Eh? Redshire has mist? Or am I misunderstanding some game-technical term? :amazed:

 

From the POV of SPG's it had.

StinkyStonky #5 Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:59 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 32914 battles
  • 2,669
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    11-02-2015

View Postparim1331, on 19 June 2019 - 10:00 AM, said:

•             Fixed the issue of the improperly displayed Activated status for the Personal Reserve +25% to experience per battle for 2 hours.

 

I've seen this.  I'm glad it's being resolved without me having to do anything.



parim1331 #6 Posted 19 June 2019 - 01:05 PM

    Polish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 6647 battles
  • 742
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View PostStinkyStonky, on 19 June 2019 - 12:59 PM, said:

 

I've seen this.  I'm glad it's being resolved without me having to do anything.

 

We got you covered! 

Dis4ster #7 Posted 19 June 2019 - 02:46 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 28746 battles
  • 3,014
  • Member since:
    02-12-2012

View Postparim1331, on 19 June 2019 - 11:00 AM, said:

 

•             Fixed the issue of the improperly displayed Activated status for the Personal Reserve +25% to experience per battle for 2 hours.

 

But is the 100% crew exp 2h booster fixed as well?

parim1331 #8 Posted 19 June 2019 - 02:49 PM

    Polish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 6647 battles
  • 742
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View PostDis4ster, on 19 June 2019 - 02:46 PM, said:

 

But is the 100% crew exp 2h booster fixed as well?

 

It should be.

tomolone #9 Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:02 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 18875 battles
  • 51
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

Block Quote

Fixed the issue, when a sequence of opening web-components in the game client caused a failure of Referral Program 2.0.

 

This refers to the random "Unavailable" errors you could get right? Thanks for that fix :D

 

 



parim1331 #10 Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:25 PM

    Polish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 6647 battles
  • 742
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View Posttomolone, on 19 June 2019 - 04:02 PM, said:

 

This refers to the random "Unavailable" errors you could get right? Thanks for that fix :D

 

 

 

It might do, I cannot say for certain since unfortunately, I do not know the technicalities behind it.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users