support poor poor support

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DozerMan #1 Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22258 battles
  • [SEAL_] SEAL_

Am I the only one in this game who feels like this game has really poor player support? I mean like I cant ask for help for problems, questions, because the only thing I get is a short answer about how it's not possible to do what I ask for, or they do their best so I can feel myself as stupid as possible just because I dared to write them what I think it's not okey. They are not ready for a conversation at all, after a short answer they close the discussion, that fast that I'm unable to write even a few sentences as a respond. This really disappoints me, as a player who spent hundrends of Euros and plays the game since 2011, because its not the first case, when I contacted the support and I had to leave with the same feelings as mentioned before.

What are your experiences, thoughts?

Beoger #2 Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:59 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12458 battles
  • [D_WR] D_WR
Just had the same experience. I had a few questions regarding a chat ban that I got, but none were answered.

Here's the conversation with the support:

*edited*

What are they getting paid for? Clicking on prefab answers?

Edited by SilviettaG, 27 June 2019 - 05:05 PM.
Private conversation

Gremlin182 #3 Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:31 AM

General

• Player
  • 56234 battles

They are good for the simple things not so much when it comes to questions like yours.

Whenever I have had a problem with my account I got a replay within 24 hours solving the problem.

When I questioned why the were selling tanks in a bundle with confusing prices ie a discount % that was only correct if they were charging for the extras.

However they declared the extras as free.

After 3 days I was informed that the sales were handled by a different department.

They could not put me in touch with that department nor refer my question to them.

Chat Bans and other Bans wouldn't know worst I ever got was a 1 hour ban for team killing.

There would seem to be a need for a proper reply system for bans, where they explain why something occurred.

Edited by Gremlin182, 20 June 2019 - 09:32 AM.

Beoger #4 Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:42 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12458 battles
  • [D_WR] D_WR

View PostGremlin182, on 20 June 2019 - 09:31 AM, said:

There would seem to be a need for a proper reply system for bans, where they explain why something occurred.

Yeah. I would like to know the answers to my questions. Why was I banned for 48h w/o warning? Where did I cross the line or what exactly is the line anyway, considering the rude parlance common in in-game chat? etc etc...
I was not even contesting the strike as the answers by the support suggested, but I think I am entitled to some answers when they sanction me. The money I put into the game notwithstanding.

Also tagged with support, poor, poor support

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users