A Friend on Blitz

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

PhantomMajor #1 Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:42 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 14963 battles

the guy I work with plays WoT Blitz and I was wondering what he would need to do to do a cross over to play WoT, can he keep his current line of vehicles or does he have to start from scratch?

if he does have to start at the beginning again are there any vouchers, codes or other promotional items he could use or perhaps the referral program?

Bracciano_gatto #2 Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 2875 battles

2 different games, he can't port anything over,

Referral program could be good for both of you, If not Reddit might have welcome codes.

+ 1 for bringing someone over !

Edited by Bracciano_gatto, 20 June 2019 - 06:48 PM.

__Eric__ #3 Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33548 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostPhantomMajor, on 20 June 2019 - 05:42 PM, said:

the guy I work with plays WoT Blitz and I was wondering what he would need to do to do a cross over to play WoT, can he keep his current line of vehicles or does he have to start from scratch?

if he does have to start at the beginning again are there any vouchers, codes or other promotional items he could use or perhaps the referral program?

I will send you a pm with a code for new accounts. It includes the following.

• 7 Days of Premium time - to help you progress faster
  • 250,000 Credits - in-game currency allowing you to buy tanks, consumables, ammunitions, etc.
  • 5,000 Free XP
  • 5 Crew Skins:
    • General Patton (USA)
    • De Gaulle (FRANCE)
    • 1 UK + 1 Polish + 1 German Heroes
  • Premium Vehicle: Excelsior with optimized crew (100%) + 1 Garage Slot

PhantomMajor #4 Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:59 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 14963 battles
how do i go about referring my work mate to WoT, he plays it through his steam account and I have the game as a stand alone on my pc?

Baldrickk #5 Posted 29 June 2019 - 08:57 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 32154 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostPhantomMajor, on 20 June 2019 - 06:59 PM, said:

how do i go about referring my work mate to WoT, he plays it through his steam account and I have the game as a stand alone on my pc?

The steam account should just be a proxy for a WG account anyway (just using steam to authenticate)

There is a login via steam option for the site, I believe there is one in game too (I've not used it though)

Your friend could keep using the same account. 

That would make it invalid for an invite code though,  I think. 

But what you could do is create a new account, and ask support for the two to be linked

Or just create a new account and be done with it. 

You can still have him as a recruit whichever method you choose. 

Balc0ra #6 Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:27 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 71010 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostPhantomMajor, on 20 June 2019 - 06:59 PM, said:

If you want to use him via a referral program to play here. Then he has to make a valid WG PC account that's not connected or related to Blitz on steam in any way. He can as pointed out above login here to WOT PC with his steam credentials. But I'm not sure if he gets the opportunity to use an invite code for a free tier 5 prem then upfront. As new accounts can only use google, FB or twitch credentials to connect. Not Steam or Microsoft as via a normal login for existing accounts.

That and he can't play WOT PC via steam, as he has to use WG own launcher anyway. So if he makes a new account here or login via steam via this site. It makes no difference. As if he is only a blitz player. He will still only have the basic tier 1's when he logs on regardless if its a new account or via Steam credentials. 

But if he makes a new account, he can use the link you give him via your referral program page "found in your garage in-game via the handshake button on the bottom left corner" and give him the link that shows up. And he can get a free tier 5 and some other goodies via the new invite code that just appeared "THETANKMUSEUM2" if he makes a new account and inputs it when prompted. And he gets a free tier 6 or 7 premium of his choice when you are done with the program. And you get the free tier 8.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users