Jump to content


360 no scope deal - oh bugger


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

mateyflip #1 Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:38 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34833 battles
  • 314
  • [-NMZ-] -NMZ-
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

 A few months ago WG had a couple of the above deals on. I either didn't have the cash or if I did, i already had the tanks on offer. I waited for a bit and then spent the money on others things

 

Woke this morning and WG have put a new deal up ( wp lads n ladettes ) but it's only on for 6 days and pay day is 7 days away (28th).

 

My life! Roflmao :D. Have a great Friday all.

 

 

Oh sorry I forgot to say I know this post is in the wrong section, so Mods feel free to pick it up and carefully place where you think best. Only cleans places mind ;o)


Edited by mateyflip, 21 June 2019 - 06:41 AM.


8126Jakobsson #2 Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:50 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 76654 battles
  • 4,581
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
If you have to wait for money to come in order to buy the pixels then maybe you shouldn't spend money on pixels. This was your friendly friday morning economics advice. :hiding:

Nethraniel #3 Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:54 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14157 battles
  • 2,334
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
That's what credit cards are good for.

That was your friendly friday morning capitalistic advice.

wsatnutter #4 Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:55 AM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 26242 battles
  • 9,307
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
buy everything that's your Friday morning nutty advice

mateyflip #5 Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:58 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34833 battles
  • 314
  • [-NMZ-] -NMZ-
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

View PostNethraniel, on 21 June 2019 - 05:54 AM, said:

That's what credit cards are good for.

That was your friendly friday morning capitalistic advice.

 

ooooooooh no can do, court injunction banning me from even looking at a credit card lol.

Nethraniel #6 Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:00 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14157 battles
  • 2,334
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
Then maybe Paypal 2-week payment? Don't know if that even works with WG store.

undutchable80 #7 Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:27 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 10791 battles
  • 3,303
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

According to my calculations, the offer runs until 28 July 0700hrs CEST, so depending on what time the money gets deposited in your bank account, you could set your alarm for 0530hrs CEST...

 

Or just ask a friend / family member for their credit card with the promise: "I will pay you back in a week!"



mateyflip #8 Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:35 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34833 battles
  • 314
  • [-NMZ-] -NMZ-
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

View Postundutchable80, on 21 June 2019 - 06:27 AM, said:

According to my calculations, the offer runs until 28 July 0700hrs CEST, so depending on what time the money gets deposited in your bank account, you could set your alarm for 0530hrs CEST...

 

undutchable80 - you are a GENESIS!

 

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 21 June 2019 - 05:50 AM, said:

If you have to wait for money to come in order to buy the pixels then maybe you shouldn't spend money on pixels. This was your friendly friday morning economics advice. :hiding:

 

Sir, that is very true, but a free tank (maybe 2) and 360 day premium makes it worth it.  Ill just re jiggle the monies for the month :)


Edited by mateyflip, 21 June 2019 - 07:38 AM.


Nethraniel #9 Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:40 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14157 battles
  • 2,334
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View Postmateyflip, on 21 June 2019 - 07:35 AM, said:

 

undutchable80 - you are a GENESIS!

 

 

Sir, that is very true, but a free tank (maybe 2) and 360 day premium makes it worth it.  Ill just re jiggle the monies for the month :)

I can't dance, I can't talk.

The only thing about me is the way I walk.



VOAD #10 Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:48 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 57328 battles
  • 58
  • Member since:
    11-21-2010

View Postmateyflip, on 21 June 2019 - 05:38 AM, said:

 A few months ago WG had a couple of the above deals on. I either didn't have the cash or if I did, i already had the tanks on offer. I waited for a bit and then spent the money on others things

 

Woke this morning and WG have put a new deal up ( wp lads n ladettes ) but it's only on for 6 days and pay day is 7 days away (28th).

 

My life! Roflmao :D. Have a great Friday all.

 

 

Oh sorry I forgot to say I know this post is in the wrong section, so Mods feel free to pick it up and carefully place where you think best. Only cleans places mind ;o)

 

Just to be sure.  This deal is for WOT premium account ONLY  which mean it is not for Wargaming Premium (the all three games). Am I correct or not?  Just asking because I don't plan to take Premium for individual games at all.  No way.

 

 



Nethraniel #11 Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:51 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14157 battles
  • 2,334
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostVOAD, on 21 June 2019 - 07:48 AM, said:

 

Just to be sure.  This deal is for WOT premium account ONLY  which mean it is not for Wargaming Premium (the all three games). Am I correct or not?  Just asking because I don't plan to take Premium for individual games at all.  No way.

 

 

Yes, WOT premium time only. 



mateyflip #12 Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:52 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34833 battles
  • 314
  • [-NMZ-] -NMZ-
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

View PostVOAD, on 21 June 2019 - 06:48 AM, said:

 

Just to be sure.  This deal is for WOT premium account ONLY  which mean it is not for Wargaming Premium (the all three games). Am I correct or not?  Just asking because I don't plan to take Premium for individual games at all.  No way.

 

 

 

Yeah I think its only for WOT.
06:53 Added after 0 minutes
RIght lads Im off to workies so I can pay for that premium (hopefully) lol.  LATERZ!

Homer_J #13 Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:12 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31689 battles
  • 34,759
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postmateyflip, on 21 June 2019 - 06:38 AM, said:

 

Woke this morning and WG have put a new deal up ( wp lads n ladettes ) but it's only on for 6 days and pay day is 7 days away (28th).

 

 

Paypal never take my payments until a few days later anyway.



Lagalaza #14 Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:46 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7042 battles
  • 215
  • [D-ANG] D-ANG
  • Member since:
    08-11-2018
Poo and pants... I got 360 days premium a week or so ago when some extra money came in!! Ho hum....

Scotviking1968 #15 Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:58 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17736 battles
  • 199
  • Member since:
    07-25-2015

I consider that a great deal; i also had a discount voucher from some random good performance so, in effect, i got 360 days prem for £19....

 

(based on cost of Cda being £33 and Pz3K at £6, (neither of which i had so am OK with buying them) from the discounted total of £58)



If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #16 Posted 21 June 2019 - 09:19 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8567 battles
  • 693
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016

The 5/1 is the best deal

 

It's a 7/1 with the stock gun for 3 million credits at tier 8

 

The ELC is a hoot once you max out the camo


Edited by If_I_Die_You_Die_Too, 21 June 2019 - 09:20 AM.


Somnorila #17 Posted 21 June 2019 - 09:26 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 57675 battles
  • 2,218
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 21 June 2019 - 06:50 AM, said:

If you have to wait for money to come in order to buy the pixels then maybe you shouldn't spend money on pixels. This was your friendly friday morning economics advice. :hiding:

 

The game is addictive and WG likes it. They don't even accept to add a freaking clock in garage... Remember WoW messages about taking a break? WG doesn't care about that, you, the player can go screw yourself. They take no responsibility, only your money.

So the fact that it's not 18+ it's even worse.


Edited by Somnorila, 21 June 2019 - 09:29 AM.


jack_timber #18 Posted 21 June 2019 - 12:58 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 38400 battles
  • 2,987
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

View PostSomnorila, on 21 June 2019 - 08:26 AM, said:

 

The game is addictive and WG likes it. They don't even accept to add a freaking clock in garage... Remember WoW messages about taking a break? WG doesn't care about that, you, the player can go screw yourself. They take no responsibility, only your money.

So the fact that it's not 18+ it's even worse.

 

Yes the game is addictive but, and a big but, you have to take responsibility for your own choices.

So is it premium account or several tins of baked beans, got to be Heinz though, this week.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users