Jump to content


X3 boosters aren't for crew


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

malairt #1 Posted 21 June 2019 - 10:09 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 27909 battles
  • 95
  • [ROC] ROC
  • Member since:
    05-12-2012

I have the Accelerate Crew Training box ticked, yet I noticed that my experience is appearing as research XP for some of my tanks.  I wanted it all to go to crew.  

 

I raised a ticket and was told that the X3 voluntary boosters are for tanks and modules research only, hence they appear in the vehicles XP research box.  The reason is that WG don't want people switching crews around between premium tanks and getting big boosts (if I understand the response from CS correctly).

 

This is annoying as premium tanks don't have research needs.  In fact tanks where I've given up on their big brothers and are already elited don't have research needs.

 

So all this XP is piling up, wasted unless I convert to free XP with gold.  Which I guess is what WG want me to do.  :(

 

Hope you find this useful.

 


Edited by malairt, 21 June 2019 - 10:11 PM.


Homer_J #2 Posted 21 June 2019 - 10:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31717 battles
  • 34,790
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postmalairt, on 21 June 2019 - 10:09 PM, said:

 the X3 voluntary boosters are for tanks and modules research only,

 

 

Yes, we have known this since the first day they were introduced.  Thanks for the reminder I guess..

Bracciano_gatto #3 Posted 21 June 2019 - 10:36 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2857 battles
  • 398
  • Member since:
    09-07-2018

OP, you can always play games with those: I am aiming to get as many tanks as possible with over 1 million XP on them ...

 

for the heck of it !



Dorander #4 Posted 22 June 2019 - 12:02 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 21014 battles
  • 5,355
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012
So don't use them on premium and elited tanks, problem solved.

Miepie #5 Posted 22 June 2019 - 03:18 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 3549 battles
  • 763
  • [KEL-O] KEL-O
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View PostDorander, on 22 June 2019 - 12:02 AM, said:

So don't use them on premium and elited tanks, problem solved.

 

How dare you try to quell an outrage with simple and pragmatic options! For shame! FOR SHAAAAAAAME!!!!!111!!11!One! :izmena:

BlackBloodBandit #6 Posted 22 June 2019 - 09:11 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5528 battles
  • 667
  • Member since:
    12-23-2018

View PostHomer_J, on 21 June 2019 - 10:13 PM, said:

Yes, we have known this since the first day they were introduced.  Thanks for the reminder I guess..

Who is WE? To be honest I did not know this, but this time I was already using it on research, because you don't see that much difference on a crew and it's worth more to use for grinding. It's a typical thing of WG once again not being clear..



Bordhaw #7 Posted 22 June 2019 - 09:42 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14142 battles
  • 4,351
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View Postmalairt, on 21 June 2019 - 09:09 PM, said:

I have the Accelerate Crew Training

 

Who needs this when you can now just buy Crew XP ?

 

 



Sessine #8 Posted 22 June 2019 - 09:53 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27600 battles
  • 1,061
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-26-2012
If you don't convert XP for money there is no reason not to use ACT.

Steiner011 #9 Posted 22 June 2019 - 12:04 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42190 battles
  • 1,516
  • [SCRUB] SCRUB
  • Member since:
    10-09-2012

View Postmalairt, on 21 June 2019 - 09:09 PM, said:

I have the Accelerate Crew Training box ticked, yet I noticed that my experience is appearing as research XP for some of my tanks.  I wanted it all to go to crew.  

 

I raised a ticket and was told that the X3 voluntary boosters are for tanks and modules research only, hence they appear in the vehicles XP research box.  The reason is that WG don't want people switching crews around between premium tanks and getting big boosts (if I understand the response from CS correctly).

 

This is annoying as premium tanks don't have research needs.  In fact tanks where I've given up on their big brothers and are already elited don't have research needs.

 

So all this XP is piling up, wasted unless I convert to free XP with gold.  Which I guess is what WG want me to do.  :(

 

Hope you find this useful.

 

 

We found that useful 2 months ago from several ppl posting before you, who know how to search forum topics.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users