• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Eirinn_Go_Brach #1 Posted 26 June 2019 - 09:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45105 battles
  • [TIMES] TIMES

[TIMES] Recruiting station

Next in line, please step forward for briefing!

You see a classic, oldschool, and elegant mahagony desk in front of you. It's surface is pretty empty, matching the military minimalism, except that there is a huge amount of Pudding and a massive, enormous samovar, containing enough tea for a battalion. (Our glorious leader, PuddingLovesTea). So here's the deal, Commander:

We are a historically georgian clan, but we always had friends among other countries, and we would like to embrace everyone who wants to be our friend. We are now offering everyone a great deal of fun, success in Skirmishes (our preference is Tier X), occasional ear raping on our Teamspeak3 server. Thanks to the widespread use of soundboards and surely you'll learn to love the ugandan memes among many others. Spicing up the battles with these, our battles are always fun, always interesting and I am here to announce with great pride: often resulting with delightful, sweet wins.

We do care a lot about tactical orders: following the FC's orders "as is" is a minimum we expect from every member. Although we consider each applicant's statistics and we aim for good players, if not the greatest of all - we don't ignore the ones who are feeling unlucky in randoms, and we know, that RNG does not shine on everyone every day.

̶P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶P̶u̶d̶d̶i̶n̶g̶L̶o̶v̶e̶s̶T̶e̶a̶,̶ ̶E̶i̶r̶i̶n̶n̶_̶G̶o̶_̶B̶r̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶_̶I̶_̶A̶N̶U̶B̶I̶S̶_̶I̶_̶h̶e̶a̶v̶e̶n̶,̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶I̶N̶G̶A̶M̶E̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶t̶ ̶(̶y̶e̶a̶h̶,̶ ̶p̶u̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶)̶,̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶v̶e̶r̶s̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶T̶S̶3̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶w̶e̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶y̶a̶l̶t̶y̶ ̶(̶i̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶c̶e̶d̶u̶r̶e̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶l̶t̶i̶m̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶l̶o̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶r̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶g̶a̶m̶i̶n̶g̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶T̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶e̶.̶ 

editing reason: see below the bold, red line!

Dismissed, Commander. We are wishing you a great success on the battlefield, may the RNG shine on you when needed.

In a nutshell:

We are looking for english speaking players.

We are accepting people with and without unicum stats.

We are not keeping members, who are toxic, disrespectful, and fail to follow orders repetitively.

Desired level of experience of the applicant should not be lower than our lowest rated current members. We prefer people with at least 6k personal rating or above, but that is not written into stone.

Last, we expect use of Teamspeak at all [TIMES] when logged ingame. :P

We have launched our website and with that, you can also find a better, easier, more direct and modern way of applying to us!

Our recruiters are receiving email notifications about each and every inquiry, and will get back to you the way you prefer.

[TIMES] - The People's Clan.

https://times.rocks/

Edited by Eirinn_Go_Brach, 12 July 2019 - 11:31 PM.

Smart_Finger #2 Posted 27 June 2019 - 08:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13794 battles
  • [TIMES] TIMES
Great job <3

PuddingLovesTea #3 Posted 27 June 2019 - 06:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 50319 battles
  • [TIMES] TIMES
here weeeee goooooooooooooo \m/

Eirinn_Go_Brach #4 Posted 29 June 2019 - 07:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45105 battles
  • [TIMES] TIMES

RidgeValentine #5 Posted 02 July 2019 - 06:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30161 battles
  • [TIMES] TIMES
(fist)bump

Eirinn_Go_Brach #6 Posted 04 July 2019 - 11:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45105 battles
  • [TIMES] TIMES
Campaign is starting today. Come, and let's play together!

Eirinn_Go_Brach #7 Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45105 battles
  • [TIMES] TIMES
We are doing well on our CW battles, our winrate is around 60%, beating bigger clans on a daily basis, like SUMO, RDDT, VTEPS and many others. Come, and join us, it is fun! :)

Eirinn_Go_Brach #8 Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:06 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45105 battles
  • [TIMES] TIMES
Heading back to our daily SH schedule, wanna join?

Eirinn_Go_Brach #9 Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45105 battles
  • [TIMES] TIMES

Visit our site, get familiar with us, and feel free to join us as a legionaire and if you like what you see, you can relog next time as a member!

Eirinn_Go_Brach #10 Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:04 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45105 battles
  • [TIMES] TIMES
Bump around, bump around:)

Eirinn_Go_Brach #11 Posted 25 July 2019 - 01:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45105 battles
  • [TIMES] TIMES

We may not be the only clan having cookies to share if you join but we definitely have bigger cookies to munch on than many others.

[TIMES] Rock. Solid.

Also tagged with recruitment, international, english-speaking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users