Jump to content


COBRA is looking for new recruits!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

zachinu #1 Posted 28 June 2019 - 03:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39383 battles
  • 49
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    11-02-2013

Hello tankers!

 

COBRA is looking for new active recruits! We do Skirmishes and Advances every day of the week, Monday - Sunday, and run Credit Boosters daily . Contact me for more details.

 

The requirements are as follows: 

Must have TeamSpeak

Minimum of 4000 Personal Rating

Minimum of 1 Tier 10 (not an arty or tank destroyer)

Must be active 2-4 times a week in Strongholds and Advances!!

 

Looking forward to see you new recruits!

 

Happy tanking,

Zachinu

 

 

we need you.jpg
 


Edited by zachinu, 30 June 2019 - 06:25 PM.


fryster_12 #2 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 47025 battles
  • 920
  • [MIRKO] MIRKO
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012
What happened to Prasica ? Thats why COBRA is not doing as well.

Edited by fryster_12, 30 June 2019 - 06:33 PM.


zachinu #3 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39383 battles
  • 49
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    11-02-2013

Thanks for your concern Fryster_12.

 

I would tell you, however you are not a part of COBRA. 

 

And I think you should be more concerned about the three clans you failed to lead. I heard that you were forced to disband them?

 

Good luck on the battle field Fryster_12!

 

 



Rhand70 #4 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22581 battles
  • 22
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013
I've noticed that every clan he joined after Unique legacy all went inactive.

zachinu #5 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:40 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39383 battles
  • 49
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    11-02-2013
Oh yeah Rhand, one of the clans Fryster_12 led was Unique Legacy. Not to mention, Universal Legacy and United Legacy. Wonder what happened to them?

fryster_12 #6 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:42 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 47025 battles
  • 920
  • [MIRKO] MIRKO
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

View Postzachinu, on 30 June 2019 - 05:36 PM, said:

Thanks for your concern Fryster_12.

 

I would tell you, however you are not a part of COBRA. 

 

And I think you should be more concerned about the three clans you failed to lead. I heard that you were forced to disband them?

 

Good luck on the battle field Fryster_12!

 

 

 

Only one UL Clan was disbanded and that was United Legacy, that was then under the command of Formose an alt account of Rhand70, Unique Legacy and Universal Legacy still exist and are as drama free as ever, in fact these two UL Clans have more social activity than COBRA, which appears to have the atmosphere of a morgue. 

 

View PostRhand70, on 30 June 2019 - 05:38 PM, said:

I've noticed that every clan he joined after Unique legacy all went inactive.

 

Is that why COBRA is now inactive ?

zachinu #7 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:43 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39383 battles
  • 49
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    11-02-2013

Fryster_12, COBRA is not inactive by all means. We are still doing Strongholds and Advances.

 

If two of the UL clans are still active, why do they both have 1 member each?

 

Don't try to blame someone for your failures Fryster_12.

 

Thanks for your concern once again,

 

Zachinu


Edited by zachinu, 30 June 2019 - 06:44 PM.


fryster_12 #8 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:45 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 47025 battles
  • 920
  • [MIRKO] MIRKO
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

View Postzachinu, on 30 June 2019 - 05:43 PM, said:

Fryster_12, COBRA is not inactive by all means. We are still doing Strongholds and Advances.

 

Thanks for your concern once again,

 

Zachinu

 

Oh its just your Commander said you were struggling, who do I believe the Sicknote of just 45 minutes ago or you ?

zachinu #9 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39383 battles
  • 49
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    11-02-2013

Personally, I would believe the member who is in COBRA :)

 

Thanks for your concern



fryster_12 #10 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:48 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 47025 battles
  • 920
  • [MIRKO] MIRKO
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

View Postzachinu, on 30 June 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

Personally, I would believe the member who is in COBRA :)

 

Thanks for your concern

*edited*

17:51 Added after 3 minutes

View Postzachinu, on 30 June 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

Personally, I would believe the member who is in COBRA :)

 

Thanks for your concern

 

*edited*

Edited by G_Bg_82, 01 July 2019 - 09:56 AM.
edited due to not constructive content


sicknote69 #11 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21540 battles
  • 1
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011
go away silly little kid

zachinu #12 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:53 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39383 battles
  • 49
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    11-02-2013

Cobra is not a sinking ship by all means Fryster_12. 

I believe that an outsider like you does not need to spend 24/7 stalking a clan which was so dear to him.

 

We are doing well, thanks for your concern. Unlike you, we can manage one clan when you failed to manage 3.

 

Thanks


Edited by zachinu, 30 June 2019 - 06:53 PM.


moroman117 #13 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:53 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22020 battles
  • 14
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    12-22-2013

View Postfryster_12, on 30 June 2019 - 06:45 PM, said:

 

Oh its just your Commander said you were struggling, who do I believe the Sicknote of just 45 minutes ago or you ?

 

Why don't you try reviving the 'social active 1 member' clans you once created and managed to screw up through uselessness and stupidity you pulled out during CW? Is that what your objectives are for MIRKO? And why are you taking Royal wherever you go and using him like your pet and a person you think you can rely on?

Just go away you clan murderer



fryster_12 #14 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:54 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 47025 battles
  • 920
  • [MIRKO] MIRKO
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

View Postmoroman117, on 30 June 2019 - 05:53 PM, said:

 

Why don't you try reviving the 'social active 1 member' clans you once created and managed to screw up through uselessness and stupidity you pulled out during CW? Is that what your objectives are for MIRKO? And why are you taking Royal wherever you go and using him like your pet and a person you think you can rely on?

Just go away you clan murderer

 

LOL

Rhand70 #15 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:55 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22581 battles
  • 22
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View Postfryster_12, on 30 June 2019 - 05:42 PM, said:

 

Only one UL Clan was disbanded and that was United Legacy, that was then under the command of Formose an alt account of Rhand70, Unique Legacy and Universal Legacy still exist and are as drama free as ever, in fact these two UL Clans have more social activity than COBRA, which appears to have the atmosphere of a morgue. 

 

 

Is that why COBRA is now inactive ?

 

Funny Fryster, i've been putting out fires for you in all three clans for you for years, simply because you couldnt, thats why you quit also as clancommander for all three clans right?

And you are quite right that the remaining 2 clans are finally drama free. Maybe it is because you are the only member in those clans? Even you would find it difficult to [edited]that up :)

 



fryster_12 #16 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 47025 battles
  • 920
  • [MIRKO] MIRKO
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

View PostRhand70, on 30 June 2019 - 05:55 PM, said:

 

Funny Fryster, i've been putting out fires for you in all three clans for you for years, simply because you couldnt, thats why you quit also as clancommander for all three clans right?

And you are quite right that the remaining 2 clans are finally drama free. Maybe it is because you are the only member in those clans? Even you would find it difficult to [edited]that up :)

 

 

Two UL Clans were built and running before you were even in a UL clan explain that, COBRA is one big raging fire, let us see how COBRA copes in the next few months if you cope at all.
17:58 Added after 0 minutes

View Postsicknote69, on 30 June 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

go away silly little kid

 

:child:

moroman117 #17 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:59 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22020 battles
  • 14
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    12-22-2013

View PostRhand70, on 30 June 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

 

And you are quite right that the remaining 2 clans are finally drama free. Maybe it is because you are the only member in those clans?

 

I'd say drama-free and Fryster aren't compatible words. He probably still goes mad at his other account hoping for someone to care about it :)



fryster_12 #18 Posted 30 June 2019 - 07:00 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 47025 battles
  • 920
  • [MIRKO] MIRKO
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

View Postmoroman117, on 30 June 2019 - 05:59 PM, said:

I'd say drama-free and Fryster aren't compatible words. He probably still goes mad at his other account hoping for someone to care about it :)

 

:trollface:

zachinu #19 Posted 30 June 2019 - 07:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39383 battles
  • 49
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    11-02-2013

Fryster_12, cobra is a drama free clan without any ''raging fires'' (since we can manage a clan unlike you).

 

I was in UL before the second and third clan. Kindly refrain from attacking COBRA if you know nothing about the clan and we know everything about you as a Clan Commander.

 

I don't know whats more silly. These arguments you're coming up with, or the ''sore-loser'' attitude from losing 3 clans.

 

Kindly look at COBRA's Stronghold activity before you jump to conclusions

 



Rhand70 #20 Posted 30 June 2019 - 07:04 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22581 battles
  • 22
  • [COBRA] COBRA
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View Postfryster_12, on 30 June 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

 

Two UL Clans were built and running before you were even in a UL clan explain that, COBRA is one big raging fire, let us see how COBRA copes in the next few months if you cope at all.
17:58 Added after 0 minutes

 

:child:

 

True, i joined the third clan, things smelled like roses back then.

It was the golden age of WOT,

Then Unique (the clan with your main account) got decimated with 20-30? ppl leaving because they didnt want to be in a clan with you anymore.

We bailed you out, recruited for you, filled your numbers so Unique could still do strongholds etc.

Then the second clan (universal) couldnt stand you anymore and started a new clan.

Again we bailed you out.

Then we couldnt stand you anymore and we left United.

Then there was nobody to bail you out anymore, and your remaining clans only where left with 1 member.

 

I wonder whose fault that can be :)






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users