• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

AIZEN_GUARD #1 Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20870 battles
  • [GRFIN] GRFIN

Hello commanders 

Recently many of my friends and I my self got a bad problem in game ...

That problem is very bad matchmaking that make it so terrible to play ...

All red players in your team and good players in enemy team ... So you can't even do any thing ...no DMG no wn8 and no fun games 

If you have this problem too , share your comments .

We really want WG to think and find a way to improve that because if any player can't  enjoy the game they won't play any more 

It wouldn't be a good thing for WG and its players .

Respectfully,

Sfinski #2 Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:20 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 35452 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
MM doesnt take in account of player skill.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:26 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 70974 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostAIZEN_GUARD, on 29 June 2019 - 10:02 AM, said:

We really want WG to think and find a way to improve that because if any player can't  enjoy the game they won't play any more

And what would that be? Skilled based MM? Teams with a simular WR average? Unless they can do that 100% right, they should not try at all. As that is one of the reasons why that "other" game failed as theirs worked too well. Bad played with mostly bad and learned nothing, good played with good and suddenly did not have their 60% daily WR. Thus those two groups left the game rather fast, and only the average joe was left. That and WG have said time and time again, they won't alienate someone just because they are bad.

But be honest. You have tanks with WR's from 55 to 44% on tier 6 as on tier 9 with huge average damage differences. Be they new or old. Is that due bad teams and steamrolls and zero damage games? Or due to how you played it. As in a tank-style outside your comfort zone etc?

But tbh... I don't want a MM based around skill. More so then I want one that balances the tanks first. As that is a bigger cause to steamrolls vs bad teams from my experience. As getting a 50 100 platoon vs a VK 100.01 platoon on Himmelsdorf as the top tier HT's is not ideal to name one. Or wheels vs tracks on Mines. Basically super heavy vs super heavy, clip vs clip, heavium vs heavium, wheels vs wheels, and tracked vs tracked.

IR_ali_IR #4 Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 28607 battles
  • [GRFIN] GRFIN

Matchmaker was bad but it became worth in last week ... 70% of players know that ... 

#badmm

Edited by IR_ali_IR, 29 June 2019 - 10:35 AM.

Dorander #5 Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:43 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 21014 battles

I always find it really weird that despite no changes to the matchmaking ever having been made in regards to how it distributes the measured winrates of players, people with more than 20k and 28k battles come here and complain as if it's a new problem to them.

I occasionally get a disproportionally poor team too. It seems to happen about as often as I get the highly rated teammates. Most of the time, it appears pretty balanced and actual choices determine the outcome of the battle, not whatever winrates people already have.

IR_ali_IR #6 Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 28607 battles
  • [GRFIN] GRFIN

I discovered that when you have premium account or you buy something from WG store your mm became better and enjoyable ... ;)

Its name is pay to play / pay to win / pay to enjoy 

It even can be a topic :B 

Asklepi0s #7 Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:06 AM

• 10433 battles
Please use the pinned thread for Match Making.

Also tagged with MM, bad matchmaking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users