Jump to content


Wheeled Icons and balance


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

lostjacket #1 Posted 29 June 2019 - 12:11 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26336 battles
  • 118
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015

Previous topic was closed while i was drawing in paint. :D

How about making them "special" and balance per team, icons could be smthn like this..

 

 

wheeled arty :hiding::trollface:

 


Edited by lostjacket, 29 June 2019 - 02:00 PM.


Dava_117 #2 Posted 29 June 2019 - 12:54 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 22002 battles
  • 4,479
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014
Hard to find wheeled HT or MT.

IntruderFI #3 Posted 29 June 2019 - 04:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 48463 battles
  • 508
  • [-SIR] -SIR
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014
What is this even...

NekoPuffer_PPP #4 Posted 29 June 2019 - 04:59 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 33389 battles
  • 3,722
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostDava_117, on 29 June 2019 - 12:54 PM, said:

Hard to find wheeled HT or MT.

 

I found a rather interesting article which contains various large wheeled armored vehicles, but some might be a bit too modern for this game, I guess: https://armadainternational.com/2018/06/armoured-vehicles-combat-compendium/

Dorander #5 Posted 29 June 2019 - 05:01 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 21014 battles
  • 5,355
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012
Basically the topic is that wheeled vehicles should be their own tank type, and if I look at the effects of the French wheelies being incorporated as standard light type tanks I agree. The allocation of a wheelie on one team and a standard light on the other team can have significant effects on the outcome depending on map type.

Dava_117 #6 Posted 29 June 2019 - 05:27 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 22002 battles
  • 4,479
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostNekoPuffer_PPP, on 29 June 2019 - 04:59 PM, said:

 

I found a rather interesting article which contains various large wheeled armored vehicles, but some might be a bit too modern for this game, I guess: https://armadainternational.com/2018/06/armoured-vehicles-combat-compendium/

 

Intresting article.

But probably all the WV in it can be classified just as LT or TD. 

All have almost no armour and, the one that don't mount an anti-infantry gun primarily play as ambush fighters.


Edited by Dava_117, 29 June 2019 - 05:27 PM.


NekoPuffer_PPP #7 Posted 30 June 2019 - 12:08 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 33389 battles
  • 3,722
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostDava_117, on 29 June 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

Intresting article.

But probably all the WV in it can be classified just as LT or TD. 

All have almost no armour and, the one that don't mount an anti-infantry gun primarily play as ambush fighters.

 

Yeah, so basically, some wheeled TDs. Get into position early, and run away quickly when need be. They'd have to have terrible camo though...Deathbarn levels of camo.

 

View PostDorander, on 29 June 2019 - 06:01 PM, said:

Basically the topic is that wheeled vehicles should be their own tank type, and if I look at the effects of the French wheelies being incorporated as standard light type tanks I agree. The allocation of a wheelie on one team and a standard light on the other team can have significant effects on the outcome depending on map type.

 

This, I agree with.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users