Jump to content


lt-432 sniperschnicl


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

EMILY__BLUNT #1 Posted 29 June 2019 - 08:56 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 18573 battles
  • 57
  • [JERLA] JERLA
  • Member since:
    01-29-2014

*Edited*


Edited by sapphira_, 30 June 2019 - 06:13 PM.
This post edited due to naming shaming


8126Jakobsson #2 Posted 29 June 2019 - 09:10 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 76654 battles
  • 4,581
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
but...but he was on your team 

OmniWalou #3 Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:32 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 452 battles
  • 157
  • Member since:
    04-13-2019

So you just teamkilled an LT of your own team just because he didn't go suicide scouting for you. You also tried to push him out of the bush so he would get killed and then he being pissed at you, he shot you once and you killed him. How in the hell your mind twists that to be okay behaviour from you? Why do you feel that you should be allowed to name and shame him? Is this a case of you just searching for acceptance from the forums?

 

Thank you for confirming that you are a TKer without any remorse though. Makes it easier to add you to my blacklist in case we meet in a battle.



Warzey #4 Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:57 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 59364 battles
  • 1,010
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

Wow, first you park behind a light in a bush, then push him out and finally TK him, scum move, you're definitely going on my craplist. 

It's quite ironic that you lecture other players about playing LTs while you can't play them for crap.

 

EDIT: So, who's going to send replay and forum link to support in order to ban this guy? At this point he's just screaming "please ban me".


Edited by Warzey, 29 June 2019 - 11:01 PM.


SuedKAT #5 Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:58 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 7,953
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

Welcome to my ignore and report on sight list, it's reserved for extra spechul people like you.

 

View PostWarzey, on 29 June 2019 - 10:57 PM, said:

EDIT: So, who's going to send replay and forum link to support in order to ban this guy? At this point he's just screaming "please ban me".

Done so already.


Edited by SuedKAT, 29 June 2019 - 11:14 PM.


Balc0ra #6 Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:04 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 70945 battles
  • 19,592
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Hey, maybe now you will appear on one of Clauses A-hole videos. GJ

Edited by Balc0ra, 29 June 2019 - 11:04 PM.


SuNo_TeSLa #7 Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:21 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44518 battles
  • 371
  • [SWEPH] SWEPH
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013
Hopefully this lowlife Will be banned...

Jumping_Turtle #8 Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:48 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 67283 battles
  • 6,709
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013
Dont think we will see the op again in this topic. His feeling of heroism must have faded away quickly

TungstenHitman #9 Posted 30 June 2019 - 12:00 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 28904 battles
  • 5,323
  • [POOLS] POOLS
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016
:facepalm:

Edited by TungstenHitman, 30 June 2019 - 12:32 AM.


vasilinhorulezz #10 Posted 30 June 2019 - 12:29 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25101 battles
  • 1,717
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

So, you expect a medal or something...?

 

:unsure::sceptic::mellow:



Lloyd5 #11 Posted 30 June 2019 - 07:48 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 33138 battles
  • 123
  • Member since:
    12-19-2012
Your nick seems to rhyme with what you are.

LordMuffin #12 Posted 30 June 2019 - 07:54 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 50649 battles
  • 12,678
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View PostEMILY__BLUNT, on 29 June 2019 - 08:56 PM, said:

few days ago claus kellerman posted video, sniping with light ww, and later died by FV granate

today I killed extra turbo ultra mega lt432 spotter unicum player

sorry man... (or not)

paw paw!

 

http://wotreplays.eu...0_1er_prototype

So you act like a retarded and let's everyone know it. Interesting. 

 

I guess OP expected a different reaction. But which one did get think he would get for that behaviour???

06:55 Added after 1 minute

View PostBalc0ra, on 29 June 2019 - 11:04 PM, said:

Hey, maybe now you will appear on one of Clauses A-hole videos. GJ

Did you send it to him?


Edited by LordMuffin, 30 June 2019 - 08:45 AM.


EMILY__BLUNT #13 Posted 30 June 2019 - 10:15 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 18573 battles
  • 57
  • [JERLA] JERLA
  • Member since:
    01-29-2014

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 29 June 2019 - 10:48 PM, said:

Dont think we will see the op again in this topic. His feeling of heroism must have faded away quickly

 

talking t67 seal clubber.... I am sad 2 look at retarted players suporting retard gameplay

View PostLordMuffin, on 30 June 2019 - 06:54 AM, said:

So you act like a retarded and let's everyone know it. Interesting. 

 

I guess OP expected a different reaction. But which one did get think he would get for that behaviour???

06:55 Added after 1 minute

Did you send it to him?

yes, I expected a different reaction. I never kill my team players,but this retard deserved it. finally, I pushed him, 2 go spot (not on the hill, but on the field, but he is too stupid light player 2 understand), and he first shot me, so....

 

enough of that, close this topic, you are all light [edited],see you in the battle, but in that case,please spot



McLad_1 #14 Posted 30 June 2019 - 10:29 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 31948 battles
  • 20
  • [LLAY] LLAY
  • Member since:
    10-19-2013
Just watched the replay,@OP epic plays dude,your thought process is way up there in la-la land,gj handicapping your own team :facepalm:

Rati_Festa #15 Posted 30 June 2019 - 10:49 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 48588 battles
  • 2,283
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012
His antics are quite common. I was playing in my hwk 30 last week I only have 63% wr in it, but constantly get given advice from sub 50% wr players on how to "scout".

Quite a lot think its acceptable to shoot me if I dont yolo. Worst culprits tend to be RU heavy drivers.

malachi6 #16 Posted 30 June 2019 - 10:51 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 50920 battles
  • 4,033
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

View PostEMILY__BLUNT, on 30 June 2019 - 10:15 AM, said:

 

talking t67 seal clubber.... I am sad 2 look at retarted players suporting retard gameplay

yes, I expected a different reaction. I never kill my team players,but this retard deserved it. finally, I pushed him, 2 go spot (not on the hill, but on the field, but he is too stupid light player 2 understand), and he first shot me, so....

 

enough of that, close this topic, you are all light [edited],see you in the battle, but in that case,please spot

 

Given you cannot follow some very basic rules.  What do you feel equips you to determine the intelligence of others?

 

Read your comment about "never kill teammates" then consider what you did.  You may be able to spot a small inaccuracy.



Sowa_95 #17 Posted 30 June 2019 - 11:04 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26985 battles
  • 185
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
  • Member since:
    12-13-2016

You beeing a top tier med did absolutely nothing for the whole battle. You were first on the hill and you could take F0, considering there is only one arta, and spot for the middle. Instead you took the most useless generic TD position. Your friend Leotard wandered in the dark for half of the battle. Once again, taking generic TD sniping position way back in the bush, even though he knew there is noone to really spot 1 line. Classic deadlock on the 1 line. First one to push will die. He found his brain when he took the middle to snipe the hill.

 

And your aim sucks, it really does.

 

LT tried to spot 1 line, but he got spotted or decided to chase enemy light, I dunno. The moment he left 1 line, it was sure enemy will have vision advantage. When he arrived on the hill, he was already a one shot, while you were still FULL HP FFS. What do you expect him to do?

 

He tried to play his game, you tried to be expert on the game you know nothing about. Thats it. Players like you are the disease of WOT.



AbsoluteMadLad #18 Posted 30 June 2019 - 11:04 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 6240 battles
  • 79
  • Member since:
    12-13-2017
Claus fan base is the worst there is

feies_vlad #19 Posted 30 June 2019 - 11:47 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12543 battles
  • 205
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    09-05-2015

View PostEMILY__BLUNT, on 29 June 2019 - 08:56 PM, said:

few days ago claus kellerman posted video, sniping with light ww, and later died by FV granate

today I killed extra turbo ultra mega lt432 spotter unicum player

sorry man... (or not)

paw paw!

 

http://wotreplays.eu...0_1er_prototype

 

Sooo, you like shooting/kiiling allies because they don't play as "you want"... I wonder how do you have 49% wins after almost 19k games, definitely not because you are doing this kind of stuff right? Well i just looged into wot right now just to put you on my blacklist.
10:52 Added after 5 minutes

View PostSowa_95, on 30 June 2019 - 11:04 AM, said:

You beeing a top tier med did absolutely nothing for the whole battle. You were first on the hill and you could take F0, considering there is only one arta, and spot for the middle. Instead you took the most useless generic TD position. Your friend Leotard wandered in the dark for half of the battle. Once again, taking generic TD sniping position way back in the bush, even though he knew there is noone to really spot 1 line. Classic deadlock on the 1 line. First one to push will die. He found his brain when he took the middle to snipe the hill.

 

And your aim sucks, it really does.

 

LT tried to spot 1 line, but he got spotted or decided to chase enemy light, I dunno. The moment he left 1 line, it was sure enemy will have vision advantage. When he arrived on the hill, he was already a one shot, while you were still FULL HP FFS. What do you expect him to do?

 

He tried to play his game, you tried to be expert on the game you know nothing about. Thats it. Players like you are the disease of WOT.

 

Agree with what you said. Had one game in my PTA on redshire some months ago, and one ally patton went to the castle and lost almost all his HP, and and he kept pinging me (I was on the middle hill), after that he shot me three times, because I didn't went where "he wanted", and ofcourse he didn't go blue because the "automatic banning" system is working "as intended"...

Edited by feies_vlad, 30 June 2019 - 11:48 AM.


Bordhaw #20 Posted 30 June 2019 - 12:03 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14128 battles
  • 4,325
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostEMILY__BLUNT, on 29 June 2019 - 07:56 PM, said:

few days ago claus kellerman posted video, sniping with light ww, and later died by FV granate

today I killed extra turbo ultra mega lt432 spotter unicum player

sorry man... (or not)

paw paw!

 

http://wotreplays.eu...0_1er_prototype

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users