• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

YOUmadeMEdoit_1 #1 Posted 30 June 2019 - 11:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22746 battles
  • [D-I-C] D-I-C

*edited*

Edited by G_Bg_82, 01 July 2019 - 10:22 AM.
edited content due to posting exchanges with our Customer Support Services

g1ngerpubes #2 Posted 30 June 2019 - 11:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 56927 battles
  • [D-I-C] D-I-C
Customer service at its best 

VerticalBird_ #3 Posted 30 June 2019 - 11:51 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26875 battles
  • [RSOP] RSOP
So the guy on the other end accidentally said the wrong thing first message, corrected himself on the second and you insulted him or the company after that. Good one dude. And yes, the code really had a maximum number of uses. If you were too late, too bad.

Edited by VerticalBird_, 30 June 2019 - 11:53 AM.

Bordhaw #4 Posted 30 June 2019 - 01:20 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14476 battles

View PostYOUmadeMEdoit_1, on 30 June 2019 - 10:35 AM, said:

SO, we are told WG treat us fairly and that they are FAIR, judge for yourself after this little conversation,

g1ngerpubes #5 Posted 30 June 2019 - 02:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 56927 battles
  • [D-I-C] D-I-C

View PostVerticalBird_, on 30 June 2019 - 10:51 AM, said:

So the guy on the other end accidentally said the wrong thing first message, corrected himself on the second and you insulted him or the company after that. Good one dude. And yes, the code really had a maximum number of uses. If you were too late, too bad.

*edited*

Edited by G_Bg_82, 01 July 2019 - 10:29 AM.
edited due to insults

Balc0ra #6 Posted 30 June 2019 - 03:30 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 71481 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

It's why you check the gameplay section when you have code issues during events. There you would have seen it was limited more or less instantly vs waiting for support. 

And yes. We more or less guessed it was an invite code branded wrongly vs a single use for old players. As those that owned the tank gifted, got 1500 gold. And not silver like normal. Indicating a clear mistake somewhere. So what that "exposes" is that they make mistakes, like normal people. And his response just shifted once that mistake was discovered. I suspect it was limited in use even if it was an invite code.

View PostYOUmadeMEdoit_1, on 30 June 2019 - 11:35 AM, said:

see how long it takes to get trolled and locked!

Considering you are discussing support tickets showing the conversation. I suspect it will.

Edited by Balc0ra, 30 June 2019 - 03:41 PM.

Nishi_Kinuyo #7 Posted 30 June 2019 - 04:01 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 8756 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Whoop-dee-ffing-doo.

Where to begin...

Ah yes.

First of all, you were pretty rude in your first message to support.

Secondly, you got upset over a limited use bonus code.

Granted, they did mis-inform you, but you continue to be quite rude in your follow-up messages.

As support has indicated: you might want to rethink your entire attitude and use of language when interacting with other people.

Have a nice day. :girl:

onderschepper #8 Posted 30 June 2019 - 04:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2168 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

Once you had them contradicting themselves there was no need to pursue the matter further - personally I would have taken that as a small but satisfactory win, having demonstrated to them that there are discrepancies in the information being disseminated by their employees.

If you really felt the need to reply then a sentence such as "please clarify your position as there appears to be a discrepancy in the information I have been provided", or words to that effect would have been sufficient.

If you live in the UK, the best approach is to defer judgement to Trading Standards who shall pursue matters if they feel there are sufficient grounds to do so, or provide you with advice/ guidance for the best practices moving forwards. :)

Nishi_Kinuyo #9 Posted 30 June 2019 - 05:06 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 8756 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Postonderschepper, on 30 June 2019 - 04:44 PM, said:

Once you had them contradicting themselves there was no need to pursue the matter further - personally I would have taken that as a small but satisfactory win, having demonstrated to them that there are discrepancies in the information being disseminated by their employees.

If you really felt the need to reply then a sentence such as "please clarify your position as there appears to be a discrepancy in the information I have been provided", or words to that effect would have been sufficient.

If you live in the UK, the best approach is to defer judgement to Trading Standards who shall pursue matters if they feel there are sufficient grounds to do so, or provide you with advice/ guidance for the best practices moving forwards. :)

Regardless, he doesn't have a case.

As far as I can tell, he tried to redeem a limited-use code on friday (a day after the code was pusblished) and simply got told some misinformation about it.

Even if they told him the correct thing, the code was expired by the time he tried to redeem it so there's nothing they could've done about it for him.

onderschepper #10 Posted 30 June 2019 - 05:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2168 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 30 June 2019 - 05:06 PM, said:

As far as I can tell, he tried to redeem a limited-use code on friday (a day after the code was pusblished) and simply got told some misinformation about it.

Even if they told him the correct thing, the code was expired by the time he tried to redeem it so there's nothing they could've done about it for him.

It seems that OP would benefit from the advice of an organisation who deal with such matters, thus negating the possibility of recurrence in the future.

Consumer advice on forums is akin to movie advice - subjective at best. :)

YOUmadeMEdoit_1 #11 Posted 30 June 2019 - 05:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22746 battles
  • [D-I-C] D-I-C

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 30 June 2019 - 05:06 PM, said:

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 30 June 2019 - 04:01 PM, said:

Whoop-dee-ffing-doo.

Where to begin...

Ah yes.

First of all, you were pretty rude in your first message to support.

Secondly, you got upset over a limited use bonus code.

Granted, they did mis-inform you, but you continue to be quite rude in your follow-up messages.

As support has indicated: you might want to rethink your entire attitude and use of language when interacting with other people.

Have a nice day. :girl:

firstly,,there is/was nothing rude in saying a code would not work?

secondly, upset at the code not working? no,,annoyed at being lied to, or if you prefer annoyed at getting a respoce from a support agent who either does not read the ticket correctly or cannot be bothered to give the correct responce, at least try to read between the lines with wg, or are you yet another mole going around with your eyes welded shut?

as for rethinking my attitude LMFAO,, why? you and them gonna gang up and take my lunch money? YOU MUST DO AND BELIVE WHAT WE TELL YOU OR ELSE,,,plllllllllllllllls, why would wg lie to its customers,,they dont do they, and they wont put certain tanks back on sale they said they NEVER would in some get rich quick gimmick either do they,,on no there coming for my lunch money,,,hellllllp

ralesm1989 #12 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:09 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32366 battles
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI

Lol, bots with their tickets... WG exposed da.

onderschepper #13 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2168 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

If it makes you fell better OP read this experience of another player who contacted support about this.

View Postpanzertest, on 28 June 2019 - 04:18 PM, said:

*edited*

Original Thread: http://forum.worldof..._st__40#topmost

Edited by G_Bg_82, 01 July 2019 - 10:31 AM.

Nishi_Kinuyo #14 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:48 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 8756 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostYOUmadeMEdoit_1, on 30 June 2019 - 05:15 PM, said:

firstly,,there is/was nothing rude in saying a code would not work?

secondly, upset at the code not working? no,,annoyed at being lied to, or if you prefer annoyed at getting a respoce from a support agent who either does not read the ticket correctly or cannot be bothered to give the correct responce, at least try to read between the lines with wg, or are you yet another mole going around with your eyes welded shut?

as for rethinking my attitude LMFAO,, why? you and them gonna gang up and take my lunch money? YOU MUST DO AND BELIVE WHAT WE TELL YOU OR ELSE,,,plllllllllllllllls, why would wg lie to its customers,,they dont do they, and they wont put certain tanks back on sale they said they NEVER would in some get rich quick gimmick either do they,,on no there coming for my lunch money,,,hellllllp

1: writing an entire sentence in all capital letters is rude.

2: time/quantity-limited codes not working the day after they're given out isn't unusual. So instead of simply accepting the fact that you were late to the party, you throw a hissy fit.

For the record, I've had fun in my Excelsior.

3: thank you for showcasing exactly the point I am trying to make.

Enjoy your evening. :girl:

YOUmadeMEdoit_1 #15 Posted 30 June 2019 - 10:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22746 battles
  • [D-I-C] D-I-C

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 30 June 2019 - 06:48 PM, said:

1: writing an entire sentence in all capital letters is rude.

2: time/quantity-limited codes not working the day after they're given out isn't unusual. So instead of simply accepting the fact that you were late to the party, you throw a hissy fit.

For the record, I've had fun in my Excelsior.

3: thank you for showcasing exactly the point I am trying to make.

Enjoy your evening. :girl:

1: its TYPING and not WRITING

2: i tried on the same day and not the day after, please check your facts

3: bad luck on the trigger/troll fail attempt, enjoy your delusions of grandeur

4: ENJOY YOUR EVENING ;)

21:16 Added after 2 minutes

View Postonderschepper, on 30 June 2019 - 06:31 PM, said:

If it makes you fell better OP read this experience of another player who contacted support about this.

Original Thread: http://forum.worldof..._st__40#topmost

i like this guy,, this guy gets it,, just shows there are some decent people left and i take my hat off to him, GL + HF onderschepper
21:23 Added after 8 minutes

View Postralesm1989, on 30 June 2019 - 06:09 PM, said:

Lol, bots with their tickets... WG exposed da.

*edited*

Edited by G_Bg_82, 01 July 2019 - 10:32 AM.
edited due to not constructive content

G_Bg_82 #16 Posted 01 July 2019 - 10:34 AM

• 8916 battles
  • [KIDS_] KIDS_

Hi players,

Since posting and discussing Exchanges with our Customer Support Services is against our rules.This topic is been locked.

Have a nice day !

G_Bg_82

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users