Jump to content


Take a Look at the Specials for July


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 30 June 2019 - 03:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 33,902
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
A summer of activities lies ahead!

The full text of the news item

UntouchableRo #2 Posted 30 June 2019 - 03:38 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38993 battles
  • 244
  • [DACU5] DACU5
  • Member since:
    03-28-2013
Nice video! 30 sec of "Video Placeholder" on a black screen! Seems like eekeeboo enjoys his Tankfest time!

friebenstietzel #3 Posted 30 June 2019 - 03:56 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 40148 battles
  • 72
  • Member since:
    02-14-2012
Thank you!Very very informative vid!

TheArk_2014 #4 Posted 30 June 2019 - 04:05 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 70291 battles
  • 1,951
  • [_ARK_] _ARK_
  • Member since:
    01-03-2014

Somebody missed something ...

 

:rolleyes:

 

As for the July Specials ... I am curious about the "Captured Tank" event.

 

:bajan:


Edited by TheArk_2014, 30 June 2019 - 04:05 PM.


republ33k #5 Posted 30 June 2019 - 04:11 PM

    Player

  • Player
  • 2065 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    05-22-2018

Hello commanders!

 

Sorry about the placeholder video.

It has been updated with the proper rundown, featuring awesome tanks and the one and only Eekeeboo! 

 

Please give it a look :B

 

I hope you'll like the Captured Vehicles event, TheArk, we worked hard on this one!

 

Best to you guys, and have a lovely Tankfest sunday.



TheArk_2014 #6 Posted 30 June 2019 - 04:20 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 70291 battles
  • 1,951
  • [_ARK_] _ARK_
  • Member since:
    01-03-2014

View Postrepubl33k, on 30 June 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

Hello commanders!

 

Sorry about the placeholder video.

It has been updated with the proper rundown, featuring awesome tanks and the one and only Eekeeboo! 

 

Please give it a look :B

 

I hope you'll like the Captured Vehicles event, TheArk, we worked hard on this one!

 

Best to you guys, and have a lovely Tankfest sunday.

 

TY for the fast repair/fixing.

 

:great:



Ch1valry #7 Posted 30 June 2019 - 04:24 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 42181 battles
  • 270
  • [TKNZ] TKNZ
  • Member since:
    04-04-2011
Any hope for consumable/equipment discounts?

undutchable80 #8 Posted 30 June 2019 - 04:35 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14833 battles
  • 4,944
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014
Some interesting stuff there! 
15:36 Added after 1 minute

View PostCh1valry, on 30 June 2019 - 04:24 PM, said:

Any hope for consumable/equipment discounts?

 

Possibly 20-22 July during Too Hot To Handle special. 

Edited by undutchable80, 30 June 2019 - 04:36 PM.


DeadLecter #9 Posted 30 June 2019 - 05:08 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34240 battles
  • 1,752
  • Member since:
    05-28-2016
When will we get a 50% discount on equipments?

DETOBOY #10 Posted 30 June 2019 - 05:50 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7692 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    04-30-2017

WG i love your Specials of month...

Its great , thx :) .

 



SlyMeerkat #11 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:02 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20321 battles
  • 3,754
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Nice

Bordhaw #12 Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:14 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 16137 battles
  • 5,401
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostCommunity, on 30 June 2019 - 02:31 PM, said:

A summer of activities lies ahead!
<a href="https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/july-2019-specials-sneak-peek/">The full text of the news item</a>

 



Valentinian25 #13 Posted 01 July 2019 - 12:26 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 42400 battles
  • 21
  • [PA-PI] PA-PI
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012
Yeah right, nothing special.

WoT_RU_Doing #14 Posted 01 July 2019 - 02:16 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 62272 battles
  • 3,543
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

I'll be interested to see the captured definition and vehicle list....meanwhile I'm half expecting to see a load of LeFH's.



Simona2k #15 Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:10 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4370 battles
  • 1,247
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
Nice

guest273 #16 Posted 01 July 2019 - 11:10 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 37707 battles
  • 2,728
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012
What about the referral program?

Gremlin182 #17 Posted 02 July 2019 - 12:57 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 63356 battles
  • 10,410
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Typical I thought I would look through the tanks on the wot wiki pages and list all the captured ones so I could have a decent choice when the event starts.

Someone broke the wot wiki page it looks like this.

 

 

Attached Thumbnails



TheArk_2014 #18 Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:24 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 70291 battles
  • 1,951
  • [_ARK_] _ARK_
  • Member since:
    01-03-2014

View PostGremlin182, on 02 July 2019 - 11:57 AM, said:

Typical I thought I would look through the tanks on the wot wiki pages and list all the captured ones so I could have a decent choice when the event starts.

Someone broke the wot wiki page it looks like this.

 

 

 

Well, I think that it is time to make our brains work a little harder ...

... without the help of the "Wiki" page we must create our own list.

 

Well, I can recall three of them (captured tanks):

Pudel

Tiger 131

King Tiger ©

 

There are also some other captured tanks (like the LeFeFe) which is captured but also it is modified and I don't know if that is good enough to allow us to place it in the list of the "Captured Tanks".


Edited by TheArk_2014, 02 July 2019 - 04:21 PM.


Gremlin182 #19 Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:50 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 63356 battles
  • 10,410
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

View PostTheArk_2014, on 02 July 2019 - 02:24 PM, said:

 

Well, I think that it is time to make our brains work a little harder ...

... without the help of the "Wiki" page we must create our own list.

 

Well, I can recall three of them (captured tanks):

Pudel

Tiger 131

King Tiger ©

 

There are also some other captured tanks (like the LeFeFe) which is captured but also it is modified and I don't know if that is good enough to allow us place it in the list of the "Captured Tanks".

 

Yep and the new panther in the store right now.

I have the Pudel, Tiger 131. also the Pz S35(f),  Pz B2 740(f) and the FCM 36 Pak40

 

Was hoping there was a higher tier tank I had missed

 



Miepie #20 Posted 02 July 2019 - 04:13 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 6130 battles
  • 2,178
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View PostGremlin182, on 02 July 2019 - 03:50 PM, said:

 

Yep and the new panther in the store right now.

I have the Pudel, Tiger 131. also the Pz S35(f),  Pz B2 740(f) and the FCM 36 Pak40

 

Was hoping there was a higher tier tank I had missed

 

 

If modifications count, there's also the Su-76i and the Su85i... The Pz 38H 735 (f) counts as Beutepanzer, though I've never actually seen one in battle…

 

I wonder if the Pz35 / Pz38 variants in the German tech tree count as "captured".






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users