Chinese Vehicles Need Buff

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Claeste #1 Posted 01 July 2019 - 06:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11444 battles
  • [TUGR] TUGR

Those tanks are simply dead. Aspecially premium ones; 112,WZ-111,T-34-3. Or how often you see 121 and 113?

0.42 dispersion, 186 pen, high aim and reload time in one tank..... sad.

cro001 #2 Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:18 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32429 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Sooo, are all CN tanks bad or just the ones you bought?

Claeste #3 Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11444 battles
  • [TUGR] TUGR

View Postcro001, on 01 July 2019 - 07:18 PM, said:

Tell me your thoughts. I think only WZ-111 1-5A is ok.

Edited by Claeste, 01 July 2019 - 07:45 PM.

Gkirmathal #4 Posted 07 July 2019 - 10:08 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8530 battles
  • [2VTD] 2VTD

View Postcro001, on 01 July 2019 - 06:18 PM, said:

Lots of Chinese, especially the tech tree ones have become very uncomfortable to play and or have been power creep through years of neglection.

Uncomfortable though in my view does not mean downright 'T-34-2 bad', but very near it if ya ask me.

AzoreanOutkast #5 Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10489 battles

The chinese line cause of all the premiums that camed to the game and the buffs and nerfs done need some attention, but what u say isnt entirely true.

I got the Alpine Tiger and the T34-3 and i can say i do fairly ok in them, even doe they lack in lots of regards when faced with other tanks, but u can make them work well, but the thing isnt all about the stats of them and the weaknesses they have, its in fact about how to play them, cause the way they are it takes a certain kind of play to get the most out of them, and everyone is diferent from the other.

For instance, what as been my favourite tank to play recently in the game (even doe im atm using the new american TD the t78 and loving it), is the T34-3, its a tank with armor that can work if u angle it well, its not a tall tank so u can hide the hull fairly easily, its not fast, so u gotta play chess with it basically and plan your moves before u do them and commit to them, if u stop in the middle of a move to fire at someone... Youre most likely dead, cause it takes forever to move again, the gun is derpy has hell and the fact the premium shells are heat, makes you have to plan your shots cause the slightest obstacle will make the round detonate and not hit the target, and u do have to use the "2" key alot cause the standard ammo has low pen, but in all its a decent tank once u set ip up with the right gear and train your crews to max out the tank, makes good credits if you play it smart and trains crews pretty quick, its like the alpine tiger a tank to suport your team rather them be the frontline brawler.

But has with many other tanks in this game, its all about the RNG and MM u get, u can play as good as u want, u can have the best ubber super OP tank in the game, if RNGjesus is not in your side and MM screws you with bad teams, the experience is gonna be bad as it can be, no matter what! The fact is, this game is more about what RNG and MM u get then the tank you are playing in...

Lets face it, most of the battles you are gonna get in a tier 8 tank, premium or not, is gonna be vs higher tiers, wether is IX or X doesnt matter, you are gonna be the underdog and faced with that, so the stats means little and that "2" key is gonna have to be pressed alot...

To play tier 8 u need to play mental chess all the time with most tanks regardless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users