Jump to content


New Twitch Prime package available

Twitch Amazon Prime Freebies Care Package

  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Lemmingtrain #1 Posted 01 July 2019 - 06:50 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 1924 battles
  • 826
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    07-24-2012

Don't forget to claim your new goodies if you have Amazon Prime linked to your Twitch account.

 

Included with this month’s drop are: 


• Harold "Nelson" Scott —A unique British tank commander with three Perks (Sixth Sense, Jack of All Trades and Repair) 
• 14-day rentals of two British Premium tanks, the Centurion Mk. 5/1 RAAC and the AC 4 Experimental 

 

Plus, you can take advantage of discounts on these vehicles right away: a whopping 15% off the Centurion and 30% off the AC 4 
• A day of World of Tanks Premium Account to boost your earnings per battle, speeding up your in-game progression 
• The 'Rule Britannia' Medal to add to your collection 
• 6 brand-new emblems 
• And finally, a collection of consumables and more to help you out: 5 Large Repair Kits, 5 Automatic Fire Extinguishers, 5 Large First Aid Kits, 5 Pudding and Tea and 10 x5 Battle XP missions to boost your progression.

 

Edited to correct error on tank discounts on Twitch Prime

 

 


Edited by Lemmingtrain, 02 July 2019 - 04:41 PM.


Oldewolfe #2 Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:03 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 521 battles
  • 351
  • Member since:
    10-22-2017

I have the 5/1, but the AC4 Exp looks like Fun...     And new Missions for the Tiger II C....

 

Brit Lights Coming, need to get my Cromwell back into the Garage anyway....      This could be Interesting in the Months ahead.....



Suurpolskija #3 Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:15 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22815 battles
  • 2,193
  • [KANKI] KANKI
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016
Sooo, should I save this commander for the hopes of getting that brand new UK light tank tree?

XxKuzkina_MatxX #4 Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:18 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 53201 battles
  • 4,301
  • [OBY] OBY
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016
15% discount on the 5/1 and 30% on the AC4.:great:

Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 02 July 2019 - 12:50 PM.


XxKuzkina_MatxX #5 Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:30 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 53201 battles
  • 4,301
  • [OBY] OBY
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostSuurpolskija, on 01 July 2019 - 10:15 PM, said:

Sooo, should I save this commander for the hopes of getting that brand new UK light tank tree?

 

At least one or two of them will be good. So if you like playing tier 7 or 9 lights then yes keep him for that.



NUKLEAR_SLUG #6 Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:40 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 33045 battles
  • 3,879
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostSuurpolskija, on 01 July 2019 - 07:15 PM, said:

Sooo, should I save this commander for the hopes of getting that brand new UK light tank tree?

 

There's nothing stopping you shoving him in something else now and getting a headstart on some perks.

8126Jakobsson #7 Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:53 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 76654 battles
  • 4,581
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
Pretty weak pitch. C'mon Lemmig, sweeten it up. A case of beer, perhaps? 

FrantisekBascovansky #8 Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24538 battles
  • 568
  • Member since:
    03-26-2018

Jack of all trades perk eh..?

*useless*



Only_Slightly_Bent #9 Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:11 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 26017 battles
  • 780
  • [OAP] OAP
  • Member since:
    11-04-2010

View PostFrantisekBascovansky, on 01 July 2019 - 06:59 PM, said:

Jack of all trades perk eh..?

*useless*

*retrain*



FrantisekBascovansky #10 Posted 01 July 2019 - 10:56 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24538 battles
  • 568
  • Member since:
    03-26-2018

View PostOnly_Slightly_Bent, on 01 July 2019 - 08:11 PM, said:

*retrain*

 

ofc, but people would be more convinced with BIA, Repairs and Camo for example... i mean any other useful skill - who the hell uses or chooses jack of all trades?

Edited by FrantisekBascovansky, 01 July 2019 - 10:58 PM.


Fediuld #11 Posted 01 July 2019 - 11:29 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46064 battles
  • 699
  • [SOGA] SOGA
  • Member since:
    07-23-2011

View PostLemmingtrain, on 01 July 2019 - 05:50 PM, said:

Don't forget to claim your new goodies if you have Amazon Prime linked to your Twitch account.

 

Included with this month’s drop are: 


• Harold "Nelson" Scott —A unique British tank commander with three Perks (Sixth Sense, Jack of All Trades and Repair) 
• 14-day rentals of two British Premium tanks, the Centurion Mk. 5/1 RAAC and the AC 4 Experimental 

 

Plus, you can take advantage of discounts on these vehicles right away: a whopping 40% off the Centurion and 15% off the AC 4 
• A day of World of Tanks Premium Account to boost your earnings per battle, speeding up your in-game progression 
• The 'Rule Britannia' Medal to add to your collection 
• 6 brand-new emblems 
• And finally, a collection of consumables and more to help you out: 5 Large Repair Kits, 5 Automatic Fire Extinguishers, 5 Large First Aid Kits, 5 Pudding and Tea and 10 x5 Battle XP missions to boost your progression.

 

 

 

 

While the crate is OK, I can see on my Twitch prime a second box, with 105 written on it and the German balkan cross. This crate is not available to pick, even if it says July 2019 above. 

Do you know why we cannot claim this box? Seems this is ongoing the last few months, showing 2 crates for the month, but only 1 can be claimed. (Tiger 2 C excluded). 



Slyspy #12 Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:14 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 14627 battles
  • 17,329
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostFediuld, on 01 July 2019 - 11:29 PM, said:

 

 

While the crate is OK, I can see on my Twitch prime a second box, with 105 written on it and the German balkan cross. This crate is not available to pick, even if it says July 2019 above. 

Do you know why we cannot claim this box? Seems this is ongoing the last few months, showing 2 crates for the month, but only 1 can be claimed. (Tiger 2 C excluded). 

 

Perhaps the release date is later on. 

OneSock #13 Posted 02 July 2019 - 09:09 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38940 battles
  • 1,771
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    06-06-2011

View PostFrantisekBascovansky, on 01 July 2019 - 10:56 PM, said:

 

ofc, but people would be more convinced with BIA, Repairs and Camo for example... i mean any other useful skill - who the hell uses or chooses jack of all trades?

 

BIA SS Camo and then train Recon. would me my selection (if you are going for an LT or Med).

Dava_117 #14 Posted 02 July 2019 - 09:37 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 21985 battles
  • 4,475
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostFrantisekBascovansky, on 01 July 2019 - 10:56 PM, said:

 

ofc, but people would be more convinced with BIA, Repairs and Camo for example... i mean any other useful skill - who the hell uses or chooses jack of all trades?

 

I have it on my HTs. 90 seconds without a driver or a gunner may be painful if you play on the frontline. Jack of all trades reduce this inconvenience. There are far more useless skill out there.

8126Jakobsson #15 Posted 02 July 2019 - 09:51 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 76654 battles
  • 4,581
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostDava_117, on 02 July 2019 - 09:37 AM, said:

 

I have it on my HTs. 90 seconds without a driver or a gunner may be painful if you play on the frontline. Jack of all trades reduce this inconvenience. There are far more useless skill out there.

 

It's not what it used to be though with rechargeables. I'd say it's more of a luxury thing now for your veteran +5 skilled commander (6th, bia, rep and view range are more important imo). 

dex_1950 #16 Posted 02 July 2019 - 09:57 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 34408 battles
  • 527
  • [N1GER] N1GER
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014
My 5/1 (10 battles) is replaced by 14-day rental :facepalm:

Dava_117 #17 Posted 02 July 2019 - 10:04 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 21985 battles
  • 4,475
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 02 July 2019 - 09:51 AM, said:

 

It's not what it used to be though with rechargeables. I'd say it's more of a luxury thing now for your veteran +5 skilled commander (6th, bia, rep and view range are more important imo). 

 

BiA and 6th sense are more important IMO, but on a first line tank that usually takes a lot of arty fire it still useful. I would compare it to Recon and repair, especially if your other crew member have repair the boost of the single commander to repair speed is marginal if compared with keeping somehow operational under heavy arty fire. Same goes for the 2% VR boost IMO. Then, of course it depends on the tank role, as a scout may prefer cammo and VR.



Lomion_EU #18 Posted 02 July 2019 - 10:27 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38782 battles
  • 621
  • [CSW] CSW
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012

View PostSuurpolskija, on 01 July 2019 - 06:15 PM, said:

Sooo, should I save this commander for the hopes of getting that brand new UK light tank tree?

 

I am you have until the end of October to assign him to a tank.

Ceeb #19 Posted 02 July 2019 - 10:59 AM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 32221 battles
  • 5,879
  • [B--R] B--R
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostLomion_EU, on 02 July 2019 - 09:27 AM, said:

 

I am you have until the end of October to assign him to a tank.

 

He needs retaining anyway....

Lomion_EU #20 Posted 02 July 2019 - 11:32 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38782 battles
  • 621
  • [CSW] CSW
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012

View PostFediuld, on 01 July 2019 - 10:29 PM, said:

 

 

While the crate is OK, I can see on my Twitch prime a second box, with 105 written on it and the German balkan cross. This crate is not available to pick, even if it says July 2019 above. 

Do you know why we cannot claim this box? Seems this is ongoing the last few months, showing 2 crates for the month, but only 1 can be claimed. (Tiger 2 C excluded). 

 

The British one had June as a listing.  We won't see the "july" one until this period is over.  As it has the Cross and 105 i expect that we'll get a rental for the Kanonenjagdpanzer 105, another low tier rental (maybe the T25) a German Commander, a german twitch Badge and the same sort of consumables and more King Tiger Missions.
10:34 Added after 1 minute

View Postdex_1950, on 02 July 2019 - 08:57 AM, said:

My 5/1 (10 battles) is replaced by 14-day rental :facepalm:

 

I hope not, mine has a shedload more battles than 10




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users