Twitch Prime Package "Golf" (leaked)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mjs_89 #1 Posted 02 July 2019 - 04:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7543 battles
  • [95137] 95137

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2019/07/02/world-of-tanks-twitch-prime-golf-package-for-august/

Contents:

• Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 14 day rental
• The second German tank is unknown.  Panther / M10 / VK 45.03 / Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger,  Dicker Max / Pz.Kpfw. IV Schmalturm are candidates.
• New unique German commander with 3 already learned skills / abilities. Only for the German nation.
• Other things unknown at this time.

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #2 Posted 02 July 2019 - 04:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8567 battles

Very powerful gun but except for in a straight line it has really awful mobility, I sold mine, not much fun to play and a doddle to kill

The AMX CDA 105 is far easier to live with and more fun to play, gets some surprising bounces

The WZ120 is the toughest one and very mobile but the gun is a bit iffy, can face off with tier 10s when in a corner

HassenderZerhacker #3 Posted 03 July 2019 - 02:43 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 29823 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View Postmjs_89, on 02 July 2019 - 04:33 PM, said:

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2019/07/02/world-of-tanks-twitch-prime-golf-package-for-august/

Contents:

• Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 14 day rental
• The second German tank is unknown.  Panther / M10 / VK 45.03 / Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger,  Dicker Max / Pz.Kpfw. IV Schmalturm are candidates.
• New unique German commander with 3 already learned skills / abilities. Only for the German nation.
• Other things unknown at this time.

I'm disappointed.

I was expecting Ryder Cup tank styles, custom hand-forged vintage clubs, niblicks and hickory brassies and spoons.

Tank crews including Arnold Palmer or Jack Nicklaus as a commander, with the option for paying players to tee off the "premium tees" (i.e. ladies' tee) and to be allowed to use "premium" balls banned by both USGA and the R&A, as well as non-conforming drivers with dodgy shafts or oversized club heads with excessive trampoline effect.

But I guess for some players here funnel-shaped greens would be a must.

Again, I'm disappointed that golf isn't taken seriously, what a shame.

P33K #4 Posted 04 July 2019 - 09:18 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 25448 battles

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 03 July 2019 - 02:43 PM, said:

I'm disappointed.

I was expecting Ryder Cup tank styles, custom hand-forged vintage clubs, niblicks and hickory brassies and spoons.

Tank crews including Arnold Palmer or Jack Nicklaus as a commander, with the option for paying players to tee off the "premium tees" (i.e. ladies' tee) and to be allowed to use "premium" balls banned by both USGA and the R&A, as well as non-conforming drivers with dodgy shafts or oversized club heads with excessive trampoline effect.

But I guess for some players here funnel-shaped greens would be a must.

Again, I'm disappointed that golf isn't taken seriously, what a shame.

And of course, Volkswagen Golf 14 day rental included.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users