Just an idea: German Wheeled (and Halftrack) TD's. What do you think?

German Tank Destroyers TDs Wheeled Halftrack Idea

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Wheeled and Halftrack Tank Destroyers (German) (53 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Would it be a great idea to add a german wheeled and halftrack tank destoyers tech line to World of Tanks?

1. Yes (31 votes [58.49%])

Percentage of vote: 58.49%

2. No (15 votes [28.30%])

Percentage of vote: 28.30%

3. Maybe (7 votes [13.21%])

Percentage of vote: 13.21%

Vote Hide poll

Suurpolskija #41 Posted 04 July 2019 - 01:49 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22821 battles
  • [KANKI] KANKI
Ahh... Looks like they're open topped. I might get back on my arty habits then... 

Jonathan078NL #42 Posted 04 July 2019 - 03:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16851 battles
  • [_AOF_] _AOF_

View Postfacmanpob, on 04 July 2019 - 12:49 PM, said:

The big problem with the OP's list is that it appears to be populated with vehicles which were production models. I thought WG's policy (as evidenced by the calamity that is the new British LT line) was to ignore vehicles that saw active service in favour of designs that were either prototyped once or never made it off the drawing board... or maybe that's a harsh view?

On a more serious note, it looks like a fun idea.

Maybe a combination of both prototypes and production models is possible. Would love to drive a Puma or Stummel or some real halftracks. Again I realise that these production models have subpar gun calibers for OP tiers. But that's just somehting that can change offcourse. It was just a concept to put them in those tiers. They could fill in the gaps with blueprint models and/or give them some un-historical gun options to buff there firepower so to speak. This is what WG allready did with alot of tanks in WoT.

IntruderFI #43 Posted 04 July 2019 - 04:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 49134 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

Sure why not, we already got the rest of the clown tanks in the game already.

Frostilicus #44 Posted 04 July 2019 - 06:42 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Clan Diplomat
  • 23551 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-

View PostJonathan078NL, on 04 July 2019 - 02:45 PM, said:

Maybe a combination of both prototypes and production models is possible. Would love to drive a Puma or Stummel or some real halftracks. Again I realise that these production models have subpar gun calibers for OP tiers. But that's just somehting that can change offcourse. It was just a concept to put them in those tiers. They could fill in the gaps with blueprint models and/or give them some un-historical gun options to buff there firepower so to speak. This is what WG allready did with alot of tanks in WoT.

I guess if they populated the lower tiers and didn't go higher than say, tier 5/6, the vehicles would have a fighting chance with their historical guns, they'd fit the timeline there too

Also tagged with German, Tank Destroyers, TDs, Wheeled, Halftrack, Idea

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users