• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

BabakJavid #1 Posted 06 July 2019 - 06:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 28125 battles
  • [_PV_] _PV_

*edited

Edited by flashmove_iron, 18 July 2019 - 10:34 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to non-constructive content.

serorhan #2 Posted 06 July 2019 - 07:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9116 battles
  • [_PV_] _PV_

yea i agree that

ExorcistFi #3 Posted 06 July 2019 - 09:12 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 32681 battles
  • [RSOP] RSOP

Sounds more like a clan issue than anything.

Combat officers usually pick players that they know they can rely on and will listen to their calls. If you new player to the clan you are unlikely to get picked if they don't know your play style. This is why it's good to play a lot before campaigns. Also active clans have multiple teams and new teams are formed every new landing, you get in if you are active.

It all comes down to your effort, put in the time to get known in the clan and with commanders, and join a clan that has stable leaders and is active. Just because the rewards require effort doesn't mean they should just be available straight money for those that want it easy.

Edited by ExorcistFi, 06 July 2019 - 09:13 AM.

BabakJavid #4 Posted 06 July 2019 - 10:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 28125 battles
  • [_PV_] _PV_

View PostExorcistFi, on 06 July 2019 - 11:42 AM, said:

Sounds more like a clan issue than anything.

Combat officers usually pick players that they know they can rely on and will listen to their calls. If you new player to the clan you are unlikely to get picked if they don't know your play style. This is why it's good to play a lot before campaigns. Also active clans have multiple teams and new teams are formed every new landing, you get in if you are active.

It all comes down to your effort, put in the time to get known in the clan and with commanders, and join a clan that has stable leaders and is active. Just because the rewards require effort doesn't mean they should just be available straight money for those that want it easy.

I am not a new player. I was just explaining the problem of Gangs. do you know what is the Gang? have you ever had this problem? Kicking for nothing just in the middle of campaign? and then you can't join to other clans in the middle of campaign? or sorting a list of the commanders friends and just using em? No you didn't have this problem. it seams your clan is good enough.

ExorcistFi #5 Posted 06 July 2019 - 03:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 32681 battles
  • [RSOP] RSOP

View PostBabakJavid, on 06 July 2019 - 09:25 AM, said:

I am not a new player. I was just explaining the problem of Gangs. do you know what is the Gang? have you ever had this problem? Kicking for nothing just in the middle of campaign? and then you can't join to other clans in the middle of campaign? or sorting a list of the commanders friends and just using em? No you didn't have this problem. it seams your clan is good enough.

Gangs just seem like a problem of you not being familiar with the clan and their leaders, and them playing with players that they are familiar with. If you've played in the same clan before 'the gang' should be pretty obvious. At that point you should search for another clan. If you are joining a clan just before campaign it's impossible to know what kind of players you playing with.

If you are getting kicked two days in the campaign it's just a bad clan leadership in most cases or some personal chemistry issues.. Something that comes obvious if you play games in the clan before the campaign.

What I'm trying to say is that there are things you can do before the campaign to make sure the clan you are playing with has the required competence and leaders, and that you fit in with players. I don't think there is any reason to change the way to purchase tanks just because you had a bad experience. It sucks nonetheless.

If you are straight up looking to buy the tank there is the bond auction, where you just bid bonds for the tank (need only 5 games in campaign to participate).

Edited by ExorcistFi, 06 July 2019 - 03:34 PM.

Pallas_god #6 Posted 06 July 2019 - 07:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1060 battles
yeah this problem is not a new one and this tactical and unfair plans which has a very bad effect on game should be banished there are lots of players that received all the rewards and still dont let other players to have a chance for receiving any rewards hope it is be solved

Edited by Pallas_god, 06 July 2019 - 07:38 PM.

CooperatingWitness #7 Posted 07 July 2019 - 01:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 251 battles

:harp:

Edited by CooperatingWitness, 07 July 2019 - 01:26 AM.

Benistown_GagsoisbisteDD #8 Posted 14 July 2019 - 01:48 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16876 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostBabakJavid, on 06 July 2019 - 06:56 AM, said:

What is your Idea? do you think the same like me? Please share your ideas.

Dont join a trash clan few days before campaign expecting to get a tank.
No
It isnt paraolympics, not everyone needs to be a winner

mmd4820 #9 Posted 17 July 2019 - 09:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15003 battles
  • [GRFIN] GRFIN

View PostBabakJavid, on 06 July 2019 - 06:56 AM, said:

*edited

hello 
babak in last campaign u were in our clan if u had focused on your gameplay and making yourself a better player u would get tank in this campaign but you are just regretting about clans and campaign the fact is this is just your fault .
 if u want the price  work hard

Edited by flashmove_iron, 18 July 2019 - 10:34 AM.

flashmove_iron #10 Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:35 AM

• 3388 battles

Hello,

This thread will be closed due to being non-constructive.

Have a good day!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users