Jump to content


Someone explain this ?


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Etre_ #1 Posted 07 July 2019 - 02:35 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 57661 battles
  • 1,439
  • [GTD] GTD
  • Member since:
    04-21-2014

Got destroyed randomly on the map by a TD. It baffles how that happened. Can someone explain this ? 

There is a chance ofc that he blinded a bush on the map, but this seems awful specific. 

 

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4949789#highway-etre-amx_m4_mle_45



NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 07 July 2019 - 02:42 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 33045 battles
  • 3,879
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
Well he knew you were there cos he shot you beforehand, so looks like with all his friends having been kicked out of that location he just blindfired the bush line assuming someone might be there and got lucky.

WarlockOPain #3 Posted 07 July 2019 - 02:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 34264 battles
  • 114
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

View PostEtre_, on 07 July 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

Got destroyed randomly on the map by a TD. It baffles how that happened. Can someone explain this ? 

There is a chance ofc that he blinded a bush on the map, but this seems awful specific. 

 

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4949789#highway-etre-amx_m4_mle_45

 

You was spotted. After you shoot. Sixth sense work 3 sek after spot but you killed faster.

r00barb #4 Posted 07 July 2019 - 02:50 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 26706 battles
  • 10,807
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostEtre_, on 07 July 2019 - 01:35 PM, said:

Got destroyed randomly on the map by a TD. It baffles how that happened. Can someone explain this ? 

There is a chance ofc that he blinded a bush on the map, but this seems awful specific.

 

The Ikv. might have told his team where you fired from but that bush is a fair bet to find someone when the Ikv. next to you has just exploded - where else might you be? If he hadn't hit you there I'm betting his next shot would have been further up the tree line. Your team's push stopped at those buildings, those trees are a good shout to find someone lurking before the next stage of the advance.

 

Lucky blind shot, that's it.

13:51 Added after 0 minutes

View PostWarlockOPain, on 07 July 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

You was spotted. After you shoot. Sixth sense work 3 sek after spot but you killed faster.

 

No, when his team advances there's no spotter sighted and a light didn't have time to escape.



Etre_ #5 Posted 07 July 2019 - 02:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 57661 battles
  • 1,439
  • [GTD] GTD
  • Member since:
    04-21-2014

View PostWarlockOPain, on 07 July 2019 - 02:45 PM, said:

 

You was spotted. After you shoot. Sixth sense work 3 sek after spot but you killed faster.

 

Spotted by what ? Beside, I was almost reloaded when I got killed. That's a lot more than 3 seconds and plenty of time for the bulb to light up. 

WarlockOPain #6 Posted 07 July 2019 - 03:00 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 34264 battles
  • 114
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

View PostEtre_, on 07 July 2019 - 03:52 PM, said:

 

Spotted by what ? Beside, I was almost reloaded when I got killed. That's a lot more than 3 seconds and plenty of time for the bulb to light up. 

Ok :) Then it was blind shoot and lucky shoot for enemy. It still happens, also Im done that lucky shoots and received such blinds.



r00barb #7 Posted 07 July 2019 - 03:08 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 26706 battles
  • 10,807
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostWarlockOPain, on 07 July 2019 - 02:00 PM, said:

Ok :) Then it was blind shoot and lucky shoot for enemy. It still happens, also Im done that lucky shoots and received such blinds.

 

We all have. OP's second shot in that battle was a blind shot but OP thinks that can't happen in return. :rolleyes:

Balc0ra #8 Posted 07 July 2019 - 03:09 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 70945 battles
  • 19,592
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

You were def not spotted. Nor did the SU aim for other targets and missed based on hit direction. So he was not going for the JP next to you etc. 

 

I suspect the Ikea TD pinged the map after you hit him to say where you were, and he blind fired on the tree that was knocked over and got lucky. Nothing more, nothing less.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users