EXPOSING OF BIG CHEATING IN THIS CAMPAIGN BY ONE TOP CLAN

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

CooperatingWitness #1 Posted 07 July 2019 - 04:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 251 battles

IMPORTANT NOTE – This topic will not contain any names, and it will be strictly according to forum rules, so if you see it is still getting deleted, that means nothing will happen with this, and they want to hide all of this from all our community. This is very constructive topic, and this is one of the most important issues in game, FAIR PLAY!  Furthermore, this is not another conspiracy theory by some raging player that lost his nerves about this game. Also, WG published recently, that when it’s up to fair play, they will focus on account sharing issue in the future. So WG, there is no better opportunity for you to deal. Now or never! If this topic still gets deleted, feel free to contact me in game, I will provide you all evidences and infos so we don’t let this goes away.

What I want to speak here about is big problem that is not happening for the first time, but this time it is happening so obvious, in front of eyes of whole community, and it is so pathetic to watch, so I needed to react.

Also, please respect my wish not to give names here, because this post will be deleted, nothing will probably happen, and then all fair players will only lose. Someone of you will recognize who I am speaking about, somebody will not, but what is most important is that WG need to take serious actions against this and give example of how they will treat with cheating and unsportsmanlike conduct.

At the moment this post being published, I already delivered detailed information to WG through support system, and they promised they will react and sanction this behavior. When I told that is unspotsmanlike conduct, you need to realize it is the weakest word I can use for this what is happening, because it has elements of something that maybe going out of game sanctions only.

Lets go now straight on topic.

I know that sometimes some clan accept some player in clan, win tank for him, and such examples are there always, and it is hard to track that sometimes.

But there is certain top clan, and organized group of their players, that accepts 15-25 players every campaign, grinding them tanks and global map legends badges for real money, and then, when campaign is over, they just kick them out of clan like nothing happened.

That didn’t happen for the first time now in this clan, those players did same in their previous clan. They also doing boosting for money but sometimes it is hard to track. However, this time, they are doing same – new campaign, new money is coming, but this time they are doing it in front of all community, laughing at every face of ours, and I seriously think now the time has come to deal with that.  They were so secured doing this in past, that they completely forgot or simply didn’t want to hide this, because they never got sanctioned.

So, how it is being done? First, through external websites, and through personal relations, they are being contacted, not all, only two-three guys in that clan. Commander and one or two or three players. Then, they gather that accounts, accept them to clan and playing in those during campaign, collecting fame points for tank, or for tank + global map legend badge, and after campaign, and then, when campaign is over, they simply kick them out. It is not one or two, or maybe three accounts, but at least 15. They take minimum 100 euro for tank, and they take minimum 150 euro for global map legend badge. Those are prices I literally heard from them. Because, in their teamspeak, it is not hidden, it is public, everybody knows about that, everybody speak about that. THIS TIME – everybody can see what is happening LIVE, in stream, and that is very advanced level of insolence.  One of their main players even left clan before campaign, but you can hear his voice regularly every night, and people actually calling him by name of his real account (that is out of clan I repeat).

Lets get back to beginning of process – after accepting those players that payed money to clan.

Beside those guys on top that are taking money, they have bunch of other members who are playing in those accounts, some of them maybe for some share, but in biggest number of occasions they are playing for free, just helping those 3-4 guys on top to take their money.

So, they did same in their previous clan, they are doing same in their new clan.

Please, don’t be fooled by story that every clan accepting new members before campaign so they perform better, and with more teams. That is not what is happening here, so I need to point out that, before somebody smart come here and start insulting my intelligence. We have examples of other two top clans also brought players, one clan brought best team in EU, another top clan had merge with one clan with good players, but this one I am speaking about accepted also some amount of players to have one more extra team in field, but also, they accepted at least 15 of those accounts they are taking money from.  So if you come here and start selling me that story, please, leave.

Now lets go to important questions – EVIDENCES. Do I have any for this I am speaking about.

The answer is YES. I have many evidences, and I provided them to WG. Now it is only up to them to deal with it. I am even going to post some screenshoots here for you, so you can see, of course without names. In my RL I am research journalist, and I just used my talent of doing that this time, because I am very interested to protect community, and some weaker players who are giving so much of their time every night to try to win tank, and then somebody else being smart, pushing somebody other and taking serious money for that. Because I can’t process that somebody is being so rude and disrespectful towards whole community, and doing this every time, and now they are even doing that LIVE in stream.

When I say they are doing this live in stream, I want to say that – campaign is being streamed by one of the most popular streamers, and also I need to say that he is not involved in all this, I mean, he is not taking money for that, but he is certainly aware of what is happening, because he is playing with those guys every day, he knows their voices, and of course, he has eyes to see they are not in his roster by real account name, but with those accounts they accepted for money. Furthermore, that is what was most irritating for me, they literally call themselves by their real account names in live stream, not by those they play on.

What I expect now will be their first move – probably it will not be available to see that in stream anymore, because now everybody of them will play in teams which are not live in stream battles, and 

the top streamer will play with his own team full of fair players who came there to play for real. I mean, that streamer is playing fair and square, and, as I said, he is not involved in taking money from it, but he is definitely aware what is happening.

If this topic gets deleted, and if nothing happens after all of this, I arranged with some guys that this all goes live in some streams, and in some other forums and social media pages. Also, if there is some additional streamer, FB page admin, forum moderator who wants to help, it would be appreciated. Note that this is important for whole our community, and no, IT IS NOT MINOR THING! Our players playing every single night, during summer days, investing every day at least 5 hours planning, playing, trying to get something, and on the other side organized group is doing forbidden things, and even taking large amount of money for all that.  Also, I want to encourage all WG employes to contact me if they need additional evidences and informations, I will be glad to help them, and I will be fully cooperational.

According to that guy who is commander, in previous campaign he made profit somewhere between 2,5 to 4 thousand of euros. Two campaigns in year, it is already 5-8k. Also, boosting accounts during whole year. Somebody made big business out of all of this. And I have nothing against people with sense of where they can earn money. But please, that needs to be according to rules, according to law, not to laugh in all of our faces, and getting away with that.

Now, I will tell some words about screenshoots I am providing to you all. I already provided them to WG, and for you, I needed to paint names.  Because, we live in strange world, my post would probably get deleted if I give names, but they are not getting punished for all this shameless behavior. So, faded names, but there is communication and plenty to see. Basically, you will see how it is going. And do not worry, that is only top of the iceberg, I delivered even stronger evidences to WG, and now we are all waiting.

So, first I contacted commander. Offered money for tank as you can see, and he is saying ‘’I don’t know what are you talking about’’, but still he is giving me teamspeak like I suggested, of course, with clear intention we move our conversation there. Unlike commander, his players and officer are not even paying attention, and they went straight forward, ready to make business. Beside this, I gave lot of other evidences to WG. Also, need to repeat - at this moment, they already have 15-20 accounts in clan, they accepted for money, and I provided evidences to WG from battles, from everywhere I could. 

I want also to remind you what Eekeeboo said after last campaign - 

''To clear up a few things I've read: 

1) Account boosting (via sharing account and/or having other people play your account). 

- This will be punished and is in no way tolerated, if you have proof of this as a report we will investigate and the appropriate sanction will be put in place, as has been seen already. 

2) Sales of boosting - Paying a clan or person to play your account or to be in a clan/team: 

- This will also be punished and is against the game rules as well as the campaign rules. If there is evidence of this, submit a ticket and get the issue will be investigated (even if you PM myself). The sale of in-game goods via 3rd party or selling something like a CW reward tank will be punished if it's in this context (as has already been demonstrated). 

3) Boosting a player in a clan 

- If you have a friend or you're friends with a top clan and they take you on board and help you play better or show you how to play better in CW, maybe you're not the best player but you do A LOT of work with recruits and CW organisation etc, being "boosted" like this by having skilled teammates and friends to help you get a tank is not against the rules and is not forbidden in any of the rules anywhere. 

4) Rigging battles in CW 

- This is still a no no, the rule was relaxed this CW but the point still stands that a repeat of a few years ago will not be tolerated and will be sanctioned acc'' 

LAST – please, I say please to moderators not to delete this, and if there is something that is not allowed, just edit that part. Also, I needed to prevent WG tells me that I was late with my evidences, so I am going in the middle of this event, I delivered them infos from first day of the campaign, from the second day. So they have plenty of time for their reaction.

So, I wrote around 2000 words to all of you in this post, I wrote 5 times more in my WG report, let’s see what is going to happen, and is WG ready to deal with hard level of unsportsmanlike conduct like this one, when they have all evidences served on their plate.

Voykan #2 Posted 07 July 2019 - 04:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42610 battles
  • [MVPS] MVPS
Lmao, tell us something we don't know. All the top clans are doing this crap, and people don't care, and if the people don't care, just imagine how much F's WG is giving. 

_Baty_ #3 Posted 07 July 2019 - 04:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 48621 battles
  • [CSA] CSA
Cry me a river... 

AwesomeCarrot #4 Posted 07 July 2019 - 04:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 57546 battles
  • [MEME] MEME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OsnGOuVwMk

Remedy_ #5 Posted 07 July 2019 - 04:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32127 battles
  • [MEME] MEME
He needs some milk

Buksika11 #6 Posted 07 July 2019 - 04:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44289 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

I honestly dont care about this problem. I have bigger concerns like why is my pp so small :(

Edited by Buksika11, 07 July 2019 - 04:47 PM.

Voykan #7 Posted 07 July 2019 - 04:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42610 battles
  • [MVPS] MVPS
MEME boys are here Pepega 

CooperatingWitness #8 Posted 07 July 2019 - 04:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 251 battles

I fully expected to get trolled by some of those guys, I have no problems with that.

What I really need is support from someone, especially from guys that are playing every night fair and square trying to win tank, wasting their summer time, just to get fooled like this from someone who is doing this every campaign, this campaign they are even doing it LIVE, at least they did until tonight (which I doubt they do again because panic striked them probably).

nikolaink123 #9 Posted 07 July 2019 - 05:05 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23499 battles
  • [KLKMP] KLKMP

View PostBuksika11, on 07 July 2019 - 03:46 PM, said:

I honestly dont care about this problem. I have bigger concerns like why is my pp so small :(

You'll always be a big wang EBR player in my eyes.

Edited by nikolaink123, 07 July 2019 - 05:06 PM.

Kjunik_Kft #10 Posted 07 July 2019 - 05:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 49975 battles
  • [ZWACK] ZWACK
https://gyazo.com/30...62dae4fb55da9b9 Useful feature :)

Edited by Natus_Quincere, 07 July 2019 - 05:08 PM.

Buksika11 #11 Posted 07 July 2019 - 05:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44289 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View Postnikolaink123, on 07 July 2019 - 04:05 PM, said:

You'll always be a big wang EBR player in my eyes.

I last longer in my EBR than I do elsewhere. Take that how you want it

__Fluffy #12 Posted 07 July 2019 - 05:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2844 battles
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI
yikes

nikolaink123 #13 Posted 07 July 2019 - 05:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23499 battles
  • [KLKMP] KLKMP

View PostNatus_Quincere, on 07 July 2019 - 04:07 PM, said:

MVP_here #14 Posted 07 July 2019 - 06:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3837 battles
  • [DACUS] DACUS
If you play *struggle* 5 hours a day for a crap virtual item, then you need to get yourself a life.

CooperatingWitness #15 Posted 07 July 2019 - 06:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 251 battles

View PostMVP_here, on 07 July 2019 - 06:32 PM, said:

If you play *struggle* 5 hours a day for a crap virtual item, then you need to get yourself a life.

So, if I understand you well, it is completely fine for some guys to play campaign every day trying and fail, and some others pay to someone and get tank and everything, which is also legal, according to you?

Edited by CooperatingWitness, 07 July 2019 - 06:56 PM.

TheLast_AssTronot #16 Posted 07 July 2019 - 09:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11243 battles
  • [TR-U] TR-U
banned from sever LULw

Lukas_de_Witch #17 Posted 07 July 2019 - 10:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 57197 battles
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY

Btw should every player have 1 account per server including you too, or breaking the rule in your case is ok while investigating greater evil.

Edited by Lukas_de_Witch, 07 July 2019 - 10:18 PM.

CooperatingWitness #18 Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 251 battles

View PostLukas_de_Witch, on 07 July 2019 - 10:17 PM, said:

Btw should every player have 1 account per server including you too, or breaking the rule in your case is ok while investigating greater evil.

You need to be very shameless and poor man to even think to compare these things. So this was my first and last post I dedicated to you. Wish you all best in and out of game. 

ExorcistFi #19 Posted 08 July 2019 - 07:33 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 32523 battles
  • [RSOP] RSOP
Just send in a ticket with the proof. There has been some actions taken on previous campaigns against similar activity.

Lukas_de_Witch #20 Posted 08 July 2019 - 09:11 AM

Private

• Player
  • 57197 battles
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY

View PostCooperatingWitness, on 07 July 2019 - 11:02 PM, said:

You need to be very shameless and poor man to even think to compare these things. So this was my first and last post I dedicated to you. Wish you all best in and out of game. 

#1 Lets be clear. I do not like people getting the tank who did not deserve it and fight for it. If I can organize my time, move my work hours, set everything up so I can be online for 10-11 days every evening to fight for the tank I really do not see why should I play for others even if they would pay for it. They can not pay for my free time. And this campaign is set in the vacation time, so people how are there to play should get it.

#2 My comment was not intended to insult or offend you or any other participant of the discussion. I just brought out the fact that you also could broke a rule by registering second account. (I am not sure to be honest, earlier it was a issue, and now I am not sure any more as earlier is was stated that "1.01. In order to register, players must be thirteen (13) years of age or older, and are allowed only one account registered per server.").

#3 And as a professional journalist, you should support an open and cold discussion with positive line without exaggerated emotion (really no need to call someone shameless and poor considering you do not know me ingame or personal)

#4 If some of your proofs in real-life profession are obtained with the help of breaking rules those would be rejected as invalid? Or I am wrong.

#5 Money in the game. Well you need credits to play the campaign, for example 1 CGC battle could take you -100.000 easily per game. 10-16 games par day you can end up with 1million per day. 11 days so let say 10 milions so you can play Soo if players buy gold and convert them to credits is that fair comparing to others that can not or do not want to pay for credits.

#6 After all this is a game, I play it because I like it, I like to compete and play team battles / platoons. I wish you the very best ingame and outofgame also with the same wish that game stays fair for everyone (although many players call WOT pay for win)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users