Jump to content


please pay a kill shot in full


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

HassenderZerhacker #1 Posted 09 July 2019 - 09:17 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 29959 battles
  • 3,115
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

It's hugely annoying to spend a round on an enemy that has only 3 HP left, and also illogical.

I would like to petition for kill shots to be paid in full, i.e. as if the shot did the average damage of the gun/ammo that has been used.



TheComfyChair #2 Posted 09 July 2019 - 09:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8732 battles
  • 1,102
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017
Everytime I load Dinger ammo and shoot one of them buggers. :facepalm:

MeetriX #3 Posted 09 July 2019 - 09:46 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 22838 battles
  • 3,680
  • [_ACE] _ACE
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012
Save ammo and ram them.

onderschepper #4 Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:06 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2113 battles
  • 528
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    05-17-2019

View PostMeetriX, on 09 July 2019 - 09:46 PM, said:

Save ammo and ram them.

 

Image result for seal of approval

Nishi_Kinuyo #5 Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:37 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 8607 battles
  • 5,915
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011
You know you get a bonus for the kill already, right?

Dorander #6 Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:38 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 21014 battles
  • 5,355
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

It's not too unreasonable a request, but then I'd suggest that the kill bonus is reduced or removed to compensate for the extra reward.

 

Alternatively just get a premium account, go easy on the prammo spam and never worry about credits again as they'll rise a little every battle. Or a lot.



NekoPuffer_PPP #7 Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:45 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 33389 battles
  • 3,722
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

We need a new special ammo type for <10HP tank kills.

 

Remember the snowballs from that 8-bit winter event long ago?... Maybe we can use hamsters instead.

 

High-Explosive hamsters. :justwait:



PowJay #8 Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:15 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38949 battles
  • 5,091
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

It's a fair point. From a purely financial perspective, I have seen information suggesting ignoring low HP kills due to prohibitive shell cost. I would never bother taking such advice, but it is a worthwhile consideration with shells costing over 1K credits each.

 

On the other hand... If you DON'T kill that tank because you have this aversion to expensive kill shots, then you may lose, and you will certainly get far less credits with that outcome!



OUe_mistake_not #9 Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:20 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1288 battles
  • 35
  • Member since:
    01-05-2018
Just use HE?

Kartoshkaya #10 Posted 10 July 2019 - 01:06 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26085 battles
  • 761
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 09 July 2019 - 09:17 PM, said:

It's hugely annoying to spend a round on an enemy that has only 3 HP left, and also illogical.

I would like to petition for kill shots to be paid in full, i.e. as if the shot did the average damage of the gun/ammo that has been used.

 

Ok, how do you know for sure it's not already the case ?



HassenderZerhacker #11 Posted 10 July 2019 - 01:14 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 29959 battles
  • 3,115
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostKartoshkaya, on 10 July 2019 - 01:06 PM, said:

 

Ok, how do you know for sure it's not already the case ?

 

in my many thousands of battles I more than once had the case where I finished off enemies without scoring much damage. one time I killed 5 but scored less than 100 damage in total... and I was rewarded almost zilch in terms of creds.

Kartoshkaya #12 Posted 10 July 2019 - 01:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26085 battles
  • 761
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 10 July 2019 - 01:14 PM, said:

 

in my many thousands of battles I more than once had the case where I finished off enemies without scoring much damage. one time I killed 5 but scored less than 100 damage in total... and I was rewarded almost zilch in terms of creds.

 

Compared to what ? If we take the example of xp calculation we already saw there's a lot of parameters to be taken in account.

 

What i mean is you'd probably encounter games with 4 kills and 1000 damage where you make less credits and games with 4 kills and 1000 damage where you make more than in your 5 kills 100 damage game. It depends on too much parameters, your tier your target tier, maybe the distance, spotting, etc...

 

Let's say, they change this without telling anyone, pretty sure you'll not notice. Hence my question, how do you know for sure it's not the case.


Edited by Kartoshkaya, 10 July 2019 - 01:24 PM.


Steffin #13 Posted 10 July 2019 - 02:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26760 battles
  • 422
  • [WOOF] WOOF
  • Member since:
    09-06-2011

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 09 July 2019 - 09:17 PM, said:

It's hugely annoying to spend a round on an enemy that has only 3 HP left, and also illogical.

I would like to petition for kill shots to be paid in full, i.e. as if the shot did the average damage of the gun/ammo that has been used.

 

If it is too expensive for you, then just don't shoot and don't whine about losing.  If the kill is more important then the credits, kill it and don't whine about credits.  You will have to learn to deal with the difficulties of life.

Dorander #14 Posted 10 July 2019 - 03:25 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 21014 battles
  • 5,355
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

View PostKartoshkaya, on 10 July 2019 - 12:23 PM, said:

 

Compared to what ? If we take the example of xp calculation we already saw there's a lot of parameters to be taken in account.

 

What i mean is you'd probably encounter games with 4 kills and 1000 damage where you make less credits and games with 4 kills and 1000 damage where you make more than in your 5 kills 100 damage game. It depends on too much parameters, your tier your target tier, maybe the distance, spotting, etc...

 

Let's say, they change this without telling anyone, pretty sure you'll not notice. Hence my question, how do you know for sure it's not the case.

 

Experience rewards and credit rewards have different mechanics. I have never heard of distance and tier being shot to be a factor for credit earnings.

 

Credits are awarded based on damage points done, not killshots, you only get credits awarded according to the remaining hp of the tank, i.e. the actual damage done, rather than your gun's damage potential. You get no bonus credits for a kill, even though you do get experience bonus for a kill. In your stated examples, assuming the assisted damage is equal and the tank is the same, the 4 kill 1000 damage games would always earn more credits than the 5 kill 100 hp damage one.

 

https://wiki.wargami...nce_and_Credits for source.



Bordhaw #15 Posted 10 July 2019 - 06:53 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14134 battles
  • 4,351
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 10 July 2019 - 12:14 PM, said:

 

in my many thousands of battles I more than once had the case where I finished off enemies without scoring much damage. one time I killed 5 but scored less than 100 damage in total... and I was rewarded almost zilch in terms of creds.

 



HassenderZerhacker #16 Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:20 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 29959 battles
  • 3,115
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostBordhaw, on 10 July 2019 - 06:53 PM, said:

 

 

:teethhappy:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users